• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Video Games General

Man there actually are some pretty cool 3d platformers on Steam that nobody really talks about. Yellow Taxi Goes Vroom (gameplays is to die for but humor is hit or miss) & Cavern of Dreams (cuteness overload) are just the ones that I finished reacently.

Aperently last year was really good for indie 3d platformers. If im not mistaken both of these relesed quite reacently.

Last edited:
Speaking of Dave the Driver. It's doing a collab with Nikke.
I had to reread that at least once. Never in my life I thought that something as comfy as Dave the Diver would do a collab with "that ASS" game Nikke.

I've been tempted to get into Nikke because Stellar Blade was fun and I like waifus, but I'm afraid that gachas require waaay to much time. Even if the story is good.

Dave gonna steal yo gurls, embarrassingly thin skinned weirdos.

Can't say that's a crossover I ever saw coming. I guess Dave the Diver really was that popular.
Yeah. If you look at a crossover with a game about a funny fat guy and immediately screech about "NTR! NTR! NTR!", you should probably read less Hentai, get a bit to eat, and get some fresh air.

Also, knowing the track record of Nikke when it comes to crossovers, there's likely nothing going to happen in that regard with Dave anyhow, be it romantic or sexual. Crossover event stories generally tend to be rather flat, with the closest thing to an interesting story being the ones that actually don't involve the MC and his Squad at all. Such as in the Nier Automata Event, where A2 bonding with a mass-produced Nikke over taking care of a little bird, or the robot Pascal making friends with a dying Nikke.

All that's likely gonna happen is an inciting incident, some introductions between Dave and the Nikke cast, some slapstick about diving and/or beach shenanigans (Summer Events tend to be more light-hearted), some minor tension due to the inciting incident, the inciting incident is resolved, and then some beers, snacks, and farewells. Not much more than that.

Huh. The Girls Frontline 2 website went up for Japan, Taiwan and Korea. If we expect English to release around them as well, perhaps we are finally getting that game soon?

Yo, trying to do a bit of research for a story, and I saw this thread, so I thought I'd ask:

How does the Marvel Vs Capcom crossover stuff work in setting? Is it like smash where there's some greater power plucking people from their settings, or is it more akin to worlds just clashing together, or is it something completely different and/or just not addressed.
In MvC2, the crossover is being enabled by Ruby Heart, whose ship can sail between worlds, and so she's recruiting from different worlds to deal with the damage to nature being caused by the Armour of Erosion/Abyss.

I only know MvC3 loosely, but apparently there's a Marvel world and a Capcom world, and both of them are in the sights of Galactus. I don't know much about how the situation happened, or how/why people are crossing between the worlds.

MvC Infinite... I'm not very familiar with, but I hear that the two worlds were actively merged together? I think it involved Ultron, Sigma, and the Infinity Stones?

And I don't know what the setup was for any of the previous Vs series games.

Yeah. If you look at a crossover with a game about a funny fat guy and immediately screech about "NTR! NTR! NTR!", you should probably read less Hentai, get a bit to eat, and get some fresh air.

Also, knowing the track record of Nikke when it comes to crossovers, there's likely nothing going to happen in that regard with Dave anyhow, be it romantic or sexual. Crossover event stories generally tend to be rather flat, with the closest thing to an interesting story being the ones that actually don't involve the MC and his Squad at all. Such as in the Nier Automata Event, where A2 bonding with a mass-produced Nikke over taking care of a little bird, or the robot Pascal making friends with a dying Nikke.

All that's likely gonna happen is an inciting incident, some introductions between Dave and the Nikke cast, some slapstick about diving and/or beach shenanigans (Summer Events tend to be more light-hearted), some minor tension due to the inciting incident, the inciting incident is resolved, and then some beers, snacks, and farewells. Not much more than that.
It happens pretty much every time a collab like this happens now days.
Collab game has a male main character in it, waifu game players start screaming NTR. Review bombs, harassment and death threats then follow, especially if the game has a big Chinese player base.

It happens pretty much every time a collab like this happens now days.
Collab game has a male main character in it, waifu game players start screaming NTR. Review bombs, harassment and death threats then follow, especially if the game has a big Chinese player base.

The devs should have it literally be ntr this time out of spite :V

Abdiel's Nahobino form kicked my ass something fierce when I fought it. I will say that the base story definitely had some interesting ideas but I feel like it needed just a bit more.

I like the idea of Dazai being the joining Order and it makes sense for his character but there should have been more of a transition between who he started out as and going full zealot. I still need to work my way through the Vengeance story though so maybe they'll remedy that.

Has anyone made a FNAF clone/Mascot Horror where you actually do security work and it makes you wonder whether or not the intruder is just some mundane guy or a horror beyond your comprehension? Or an angry ghost trapped in an animatronic.

Last edited:
I remember playing it on my Mac many years ago in highschool

It's dumb, but I like quirky stupid combi-weapons you make with duct tape to kill zombies and/or people and/or other stuff
They will probably cut out the mission where you have to take an erotica picture because some poor soul might get offended.

They will probably cut out the mission where you have to take an erotica picture because some poor soul might get offended.

Then it's time to mod it back in….actually is there a way to mod missions into games?

Frankly I think with AI we're getting closer to making games much faster, the question is all the programming

Be satisfied with AI generated voices, even when they sound uncanny or bizarre at times

Abdiel's Nahobino form kicked my ass something fierce when I fought it. I will say that the base story definitely had some interesting ideas but I feel like it needed just a bit more.

I like the idea of Dazai being the joining Order and it makes sense for his character but there should have been more of a transition between who he started out as and going full zealot. I still need to work my way through the Vengeance story though so maybe they'll remedy that.
My earlier post was about what she and Dazai did shortly after the area 3 boss, leading to me having smoke with pretty much everyone. I just fought her in her regular form and she gave me way less trouble than the Cherubs on the way to her. I was expecting her to kill me my first run, since I basically use them as recon fights to figure out what works, but I ended up winning purely on accident because I had a whittled goat in my inventory.

Ah yess Summer Sale is here. Man im gona absolutely decimate my wishlist without increasing my monthly gaming buget!
Meanwhile, I am just sitting here, quietly installing DRG, since I just found out my laptop could run it perfectly. Which is probably going to be my only expense for a game this month.

So, yeah, Rock and Stone.

Meanwhile, I am just sitting here, quietly installing DRG, since I just found out my laptop could run it perfectly. Which is probably going to be my only expense for a game this month.

So, yeah, Rock and Stone.
For Karl!

Granted thats cause I have huge backlog of platformers built up. As stated before the indie scene for them has been puting out some absolutely wild stuff last couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back