• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Aftermath - 2
[X] Danny & Taylor - 1

Vote 16: Recoil
And the winner is ...

... and qqbot is back up. Which is good, because I'm not feeling so great, so concentration might be an issue.

Aftermath 238
All Unaware 402
Bait & Switch 202
Brian & Aisha 129
Confrontation 35
Danny & Taylor 433
I, Panacea 175
Junior Hero 155
MirrorVerse 53
NSW 71
One More Trigger 200
Really Bad End 465
Recoil 0 (567)
Security! 523
Trump Card 232

[If you want to know which of these stories is NSFW, check the first post of the thread..]

Looking very much like it still; Recoil took an amazing 82 vote points this round, surging past Security! and Really Bad End to take second place at 499 points.

After Recoil will be Security!, followed probably by Really Bad End, then maybe Danny & Taylor.

So far so good.

For anyone who hasn't voted on this thread before, the voting rules go as follows:

1) UP TO five votes. I will not count anything extra, and a write-in will likely be ignored (if I want to write a different story, I will, but at my own discretion). Suggestions are welcome, but I am under no obligation to carry them out. And just remember, the more stories I am writing, the longer it will take for your favourites to roll back around.
2) First vote is worth five points, second is worth four, and so on.
3) You can't vote twice on the same story. First vote is the only one that counts.
4) If I say "Voting is CLOSED", then this post comes up, with "Voting is OPEN" at the bottom, then you can vote again.
5) If I say "Voting will continue", it's still the same voting period. Voting has not restarted. You can not vote a second time.

Vote format looks like this:

[X] I, Panacea - 5
[X] Security! - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] NSW - 1

Specifically: SQUARE brackets around an X, one space, and please spell at least the first word of the name of the story properly. Number of voting points comes last. Please try to format your vote properly, so as not to confuse the vote counter.

Thank you.

Voting is OPEN.

Last edited:
[X] Security! - 5
[X] I, Panacea - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Confrontation - 1

[X] Junior Hero - 5
[X] Aftermath - 4
[X] Confrontation - 3
[X] Security! - 2
[X] Recoil - 1

Would have voted for Option Three if that were an option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ack
[X] Aftermath - 5
[X] Trump Card - 4
[X] Confrontation - 3
[X] One More Trigger - 2
[X] Danny & Taylor - 1

[X] Aftermath - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Junior Hero - 3
[X] Trump Card - 2
[X] Confrontation - 1