• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Vote Thread for Ack's Omake Corner

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] Collateral Damage - 4
[X] One More Trigger - 3

[!!] Meet the Heberts - Infinity
[!!] Afraid of the Dark - Googol
[!!] sequel to "Greg Veder, Conquering Hero" - Eddington number
[!!] Another Way - Avogadro constant

[X] Reality Intrudes - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Hostage Situation - 3
[X] Collateral Damage - 2

[X] Collateral Damage - 6
[X] Hostage Situation - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] Reality Intrudes - 1

[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Slippery Slope - 5
[X] One More Trigger - 4
[X] Wyvern - 3
[X] Reality Intrudes - 2
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 1

[X] One More Trigger - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] War Games - 4
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 3
[X] Reality Intrudes - 2
[X] World War Scion - 1

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] Recoil - 5
[X] Collateral Damage - 4
[X] War Games - 3
[X] Reality Intrudes - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] War Games - 6
[X] Wyvern - 5
[X] Reality Intrudes - 4
[X] Recoil - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] One More Trigger - 1

[X] World War Scion - 6
[X] War Games - 5
[X] Slippery Slope - 4
[X] Reality Intrudes - 3
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 2
[X] Hostage Situation - 1

[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 4
[X] Recoil - 3

Predictions:
Vote 215: Wyvern by 42 Votes
Vote 216: One More Trigger by 30 Votes
Vote 217: Hostage Situation by 138 Votes
Vote 218: Recoil by 125 Votes
Vote 219: Alea Iacta Est by 15 Votes
Vote 220: Collateral Damage by 40 Votes
Vote 221: Wyvern by 68 Votes
Vote 222: Reality Intrudes by 27 Votes
Vote 223: Slippery Slope by 40 Votes
Vote 224: War Games by 21 Votes

Surprisingly stable, the only major change is Collateral Damage showed up in place of I, Panacea at 220.

[X] Slippery Slope - 6
[X] One More Trigger - 5
[X] Reality Intrudes - 4
[X] Hostage Situation - 3
[X] Wyvern - 2
[X] War Games - 1

Please notify me if you ever decide to add a new fic to the lineup again; I missed the opportunity to vote for Entanglement (...or Conflict for that matter), and with the addition of the idea that interested me the least out of the five provided options (admittedly Prodigal Daughter was very close), we ended up with a situation where I legitimately would have trouble choosing six out of the remaining voting options that I would actually want to vote for. (Even five would be a stretch.)

I understand that it's probably going to be a very low chance, but if it ever happens, please notify me, like by PM or something. I really want an Entanglement continuation, but I'm not even close to a financial position where I could afford to do a commission of it, and probably won't be for many more years.
(I used to be optimistic enough to suggest that it would probably happen within 3-5 years at most. Then my now-former country's government decided to punish its citizens by starting a silly war, and I had to start pretty much from scratch. At this point I'd probably be surprised if I have that kind of extra spendable money by 2030.)

Reactions: Ack
[X] Recoil - 6
[X] Wyvern - 4

[ ] Snek is a Good Boy
[ ] Earning Her Stripes
[ ] Yet Another Way
[ ] Another Way

Please notify me if you ever decide to add a new fic to the lineup again; I missed the opportunity to vote for Entanglement (...or Conflict for that matter), and with the addition of the idea that interested me the least out of the five provided options (admittedly Prodigal Daughter was very close), we ended up with a situation where I legitimately would have trouble choosing six out of the remaining voting options that I would actually want to vote for. (Even five would be a stretch.)

I understand that it's probably going to be a very low chance, but if it ever happens, please notify me, like by PM or something. I really want an Entanglement continuation, but I'm not even close to a financial position where I could afford to do a commission of it, and probably won't be for many more years.
(I used to be optimistic enough to suggest that it would probably happen within 3-5 years at most. Then my now-former country's government decided to punish its citizens by starting a silly war, and I had to start pretty much from scratch. At this point I'd probably be surprised if I have that kind of extra spendable money by 2030.)
Okay, I'll try to remember.

I can't actually offer any more commissions until one of the current ones chooses to end their stretch as one, sorry.

[X] Hostage Situation - 6
[X] Alea Iacta Est - 5
[X] Wyvern - 4
[X] Reality Intrudes - 3

Last edited:
[X] Wyvern - 6
[X] Hostage Situation- 5
[X] Recoil - 4
[X] One More Trigger- 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back