• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

What power would you pick?

Gridmark

Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?
If people all over the world randomly gets access to a power system from various fiction, for example jjk's cursed energy, freiren's magic, dragon ball's ki,one piece's haki or devil fruit(only one), HxH aura or Rwby aura, to cn novels or korean manhwa's many many cultivation system, everybody gets one except you.

You get to pick two, what power system from any fiction you know would you pick and why?

I would choose: (Fiction Manipulation)

or

1.)Libriomancer (example teen titans control freak)
2.)Replikate (Invincible)

Or Troy combo
1.) Last omega lord
2.) Emperor of ethorescape

Last edited:
Really depends where I am.

If I stay in this reality Harry Potter's magic for the sake of utility (cleaning charms alone would be amazing honestly) and money (buy trashed antiques, repario, profit). For my second... Biomancy to stop with the aging.

If I was somewhere dangerous like Worm or Marvel I'd probably go with something with a higher upper limit, maybe DBZ's Ki and Yu Yu Hakusho's spirit energy which frankly doesn't get enough love.

Last edited:
For me personally, I would take the profound energy cultivation from against the gods as it's not only very easy to understand. It also has a decent amount of depth and terms of a secondary power. If I could, I'd personally take boundary manipulation because then I'd be able to explore the Multiverse, but that's just me if it has to be more general then I'd have to take Ki from dbz.

I will be taking the magical craftsmanship abilities of the so called Demons from Roger Zelazny's Lord Demon.Well, one particular Demon.

So, I will be iirc basically immortal, and be able to make glassware, that will literally have whole worlds inside of it asides from being impossible to destroy IIRC.

Zelazny novel magic is usually OP, has jumped the shark the second you encounter it, and often quite weird.

And yes, I am pretty sure that these guys outclass Amber bigwigs.

I would take the Neuromods of Prey (2017), both Human and Alien;
Alongside all the Mechanical Augmentations of Adam Jensen that don't require cut limbs

Neither of them would require Training, many of them would function automatically and make me either hard to kill or hard to find.

I would have the ability to turn both mechanical and even organics against each other.

Certainly neither is World-breaking, but would make day-to-day life much easier, I could escape and do everything I want with a low-profile, and leave room to learn whatever new power is in the World

Users who are viewing this thread

Back