• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Where are you from QQ?

Where are you from?

• North America

Votes: 55 56.7%
  • South America

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Europe

Votes: 27 27.8%
  • Asia

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • Africa

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
Lafayette, Louisiana. AKA not as big as Baton Rouge or New Orleans.

Alexander said:
You're from Egypt Silver? Wow, I thought of you as an american. It shows me I should never make assumptions.
... :)) I'm trying really hard to not to feel smug, right now.

Either way, its not like it ever came up. I actually thought most people here would answer U.S. or Canada. Turns out there are a lot of people from Europe and Asia too. Pretty cool, really.

30 answers

Europa: ooooooooooo (11)
USA: ooooooooooo (11)
Asia: ooo (3)
Oceania: oo (2)
South America: o (1)
North Ameria: o (1)
Africa: o (1)

If I didn't make a mistake...

Europe here. Sadly I'm not from the Saturnian moon of Europa even if the ice is nice all year round~.

I thought everyone but me is from US!

I kid. But seriously, it is always my default assumption.

theweepingman said:

I thought something similar, that the majority was from US and then a few from other countries.

theweepingman said:

Nekraa said:
I thought something similar, that the majority was from US and then a few from other countries.
My guess was that I'd get a bunch of guys from America and Europe with a few guys from elsewhere.

The Bii is currently stranded in BC, Canada after a shipping crate went the wrong way from [redacted]. The Bii is a very confused tanuki.

And I'm due east of the Tanuki in Alberta Canada

Last edited by a moderator:
33 answers

Europa: oooooooooooo (12)
USA: ooooooooooo (11)
Asia: ooo (3)
North Ameria: ooo (3)
Oceania: oo (2)
South America: o (1)
Africa: o (1)

No, I am correcting this mistake.

[me=kinglugia]is from Southeast Asia (Malaysia)[/me]

Greetings from Finland (Europe).
I must say i'm surpised, i expected clear majority of people to be from NA, though this is just 34 (35 with me included) out of the over 1000 members.

Silver W. King said:
Really? My first impression was you're American. After that I thought you were from Japan.
What in the name of Hora do you think I'm from Japan and America?

P_D said:
Greetings from Finland (Europe).
I must say i'm surpised, i expected clear majority of people to be from NA, though this is just 34 (35 with me included) out of the over 1000 members.
In retrospect I should have made a poll of some variety. More people tend to vote in those then reply.

kinglugia said:
What in the name of Hora do you think I'm from Japan and America?
The Hora :cool:

Of course after thinking about Japan seemed farfetched, so I did what I usually do when thinking about where a forum-goer is from. Assume there are from America (again) or from some magical fantasy land until proven otherwise. After all, you can never be sure. :p

Last edited:
Wow, this is downright wild. We're a varied bunch.

< Is in Las Vegas.

Cyanios said:
Europe here. Sadly I'm not from the Saturnian moon of Europa even if the ice is nice all year round~.

Continent Europa reporting, not my problem the English can't spell.

Essen, Ruhr Area, Germany, home of Saeder-Krupp and the former iron heart of Europa. (GMT+1/+2)

Vancouver, Canada for me.

New Mexico, USA, NA

We gots the best chili around.

San Diego, California baby!

Weather is Perfect today, lemme tell you.

MerelysSoul said:
New Mexico, USA, NA

We gots the best chili around.
Crazy_229ee0_547162.jpg

How can anyone believe that their inferior non-Texan chili is comparable to superior Texas-style chili?

It boggles the mind.

Russian here. I know Russia isn't really Europe, but it isn't Asia either, and I live much closer to Finland than Japan. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back