• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Thanks for the chapter!
First I kinda caught dengue fever, then I took the wrong medication (DON't DO THAT, if you ever catch it), thankfully, it wasn't nearly as serious as it could have been and, in the hospital, I should have actually had more time to write, but my depression hit me hard and...

Anyway, it's not an excuse to not even give you guys a warning, but it's what happened, sorry about that.

I also didn't work on my college's final papers, so I'm gonna have to scramble to finish that too, and updates won't be as often as I'd like, probably a chapter every two weeks or so.
Your health and safety, whether physical or metal, comes first foremost, and also, It's good to hear that you're well

And I wish you luck with your college papers
If they were back in the Empire, Anakin could easily have access to the technology and skill necessary to heal her but, here, even recreating bacta was impossible unless he found a way through the Force.
Time to adapt Mecha-deru for biology!

Finally.
On one hand, Anakin has nothing to hold him back. On the other hand, the PRT has full access to Anakin's technology and a way to study the source of his powers, and devise strategies against him.

Earth Bet is already fucked up enough as it is, adding unstable force using parahumans to the mix is not going to end well. I think it's pretty much inevitable with tinkers being a thing.
Technology that Vader is infinitely more familiar with? Technology that Jedi and Sith have been dealing with for 10,000 years? Yeah I don't think the PRT developing more robust and mature robotics and laser/plasma technology is gonna make a huge difference. Blasters vary from equivalent to 21st century small arms all the way to cutting edge .50 cal anti material rifles in a handheld pistol. It's a very mature technology with access to a galaxy wide economy.

Don't get me wrong, matured tech like this would result in a whole new technological revolution overnight... if the Earth was relatively stable and not fighting off slow extinction.

Time to adapt Mecha-deru for biology!
I don't think mecha deru allows you to manifest tech out of thin air, it has a clear bent towards mechanical and electronic manipulation. That being said, Vader might know Dark Transfer, in which case he could put her wounds on someone else.

Something to note in general for the future is Vader is pretty matured in his force power, he knows a lot of darkside and esoteric force techniques. Hell, Vader even knows some sith sorcery and alchemy considering he was able to bind the high inquisitors spirit into a state of undeath in the newer comics.

But the story has shown some of that, like him interfering with Vista's power. Showing Vader has reached a comfortable maturity in the force to understand that it isn't just telekinesis, it's so much more than that. It's how Vader can kill someone across the galaxy with the force, it's not that he has some powerscaled "galaxy range TK", but rather that the force has effectively no limits, and if he can see you, then you might as well be in the same room as him. Just like Yoda demonstrated with the x-wing, the force doesn't care about things like "weight" those are human considerations and limitations. If you were "delusional" enough, and had a deep enough bond with the force, you could lift a planet just as easily as a rock. It's why Luke was able to grab hold of Dovin-Basals and move black holes with the force to a limited degree.

"The power to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the force."

I don't think mecha deru allows you to manifest tech out of thin air, it has a clear bent towards mechanical and electronic manipulation. That being said, Vader might know Dark Transfer, in which case he could put her wounds on someone else.

Something to note in general for the future is Vader is pretty matured in his force power, he knows a lot of darkside and esoteric force techniques. Hell, Vader even knows some sith sorcery and alchemy considering he was able to bind the high inquisitors spirit into a state of undeath in the newer comics.

But the story has shown some of that, like him interfering with Vista's power. Showing Vader has reached a comfortable maturity in the force to understand that it isn't just telekinesis, it's so much more than that. It's how Vader can kill someone across the galaxy with the force, it's not that he has some powerscaled "galaxy range TK", but rather that the force has effectively no limits, and if he can see you, then you might as well be in the same room as him. Just like Yoda demonstrated with the x-wing, the force doesn't care about things like "weight" those are human considerations and limitations. If you were "delusional" enough, and had a deep enough bond with the force, you could lift a planet just as easily as a rock. It's why Luke was able to grab hold of Dovin-Basals and move black holes with the force to a limited degree.

"The power to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the force."
I meant it, so that Vader used the guidance of the force to recreate Vacta or an equivalent using mundane means

Last edited:
I also didn't work on my college's final papers, so I'm gonna have to scramble to finish that too, and updates won't be as often as I'd like, probably a chapter every two weeks or so.
Take care of stuff first. You will also have more time when school is done, but then not have that stress (if writing works as a de-stresser though, do it as needed)

Glad to hear you're better now. I caught dengue a few years back and it was awful. Depression also isn't a laughing matter and nothing to be ashamed of or something you'd have to apologize for. Get better, do your tcc and write when you feel you're up for it. Força aí, cara.

Also, amazing chapter as always. The Echidna/Coil confrontation will be epic, as will a PHO or PRT perspective chapter.

Anyway, it's not an excuse to not even give you guys a warning, but it's what happened, sorry about that.
You don't have to apologise to us. ultimately you do this for free and for fun so you shouldn't have to apologise to other people for taking break (or even stopping) your hobbies

Hope you get better soon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back