• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Willump’s Campfire of Snippets and Ideas

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

So, to those who are just checking out who this old/new poster is, my name's Willump and I've...
A Small Snippet About Me

Willump

Getting out there.
So, to those who are just checking out who this old/new poster is, my name's Willump and I've been a long time lurker on some sites such as the Trinity (SB,SF,Here) and A03 to name a few. While I did join some 2ish years ago and holy shit does that feel like a lifetime with everything that's been happening, I mainly did it to have more reading material since SB, SF, and QQ's regular thread had more or less the same things. Sure the NSFW thread has a ton of kinky stuff and stimulants but there are some damn good stories in there as well such as "The Axe and The Rose" and "Bradly the Breaker".

What actually drew me into fanfiction was Light Novels and CYOAs from Imgur and Funnyjunk. The light novels I read back then were Overlord and a Re:Monster that wasn't Re:Monster despite starting out as a goblin and having some sort of Gamer stuff on it as well, I promise they're not the same since the protagonist stays relatively goblinish the last time I read it. CYOA-wise was a mixup of RWBY, Soulsgames, and a few random ones. Then, I stepped off the kiddie pool when I found Spacebattle by accident.

What was the first fanfiction I read in it? I don't remember. It did lead me to Sufficient Velocity and then to QuestionableQuesting and down into the deep end I go. Worm and Rwby fics were everywhere back then with Jaunes and Taylors being OC/SI/OP/MC/Harem or some mix of this. I stopped reading Rwby fics once it either became "Jaune is now my OC" or "Grimmderp make-out session part 1" or Dust snorting and I didn't touch any Worm fiction until a year ago because mainly I didn't know anything about Worm back then and I wanted to read the source first. The thing was, seven out of ten Worm posts were either "My name's Taylor but I'm not actually Taylor" or "Grimderp make-out session part 2" back then so, thinking it was more or less like what most Rwby fics I kept finding back then, I avoided them like the plague.

A year or so prior to the actual Covid I wanted to start writing again. I always loved to make stories and whatnot when I was a kid and it carried on all the way until highschool where it died a sad, quiet death because of personal stuff. Most of that fire's gone now and what's left is a few smoldering remnants flickering from bright to dim in a moments notice. I hope you don't mind the smoke too much if you're looking into this small pile of stuff, I'm practically brand new to doing these sort of things, but hopefully some of y'all will like them.

2149228979.jpg

Last edited:
Snippet 1: The First Night
Oscar awoke to the crackling of a bonfire and the soft murmurs of those around it. Rubbing off the dried ink from his eyes, he found many others like him seemingly scattered around the fire pit, waking up to a world of stone fields and darkness. A chestnut-haired girl covered in a simple cloth much like him touched his face and he marveled at her warmth just as she touched his face with childlike awe.

A rumble broke their trance and Oscar felt the stone earth tremble when a large beast scattered the bonfire with its landing. The first thing Oscar noticed was its white mane that shined like gold in the scattered remnants of the fire, the second thing was its size. The beast towered over him on all four, its paws bigger than his own head and ended with human hands instead of beastly paws. When it glanced around at the group, its drooping face turning into a Cheshire grin and it pounced. It landed on a woman and she burst like an overripe fruit from the impact. Blood rained on Oscar and the others that surrounded the scattered bonfire, and they panicked. The beast tore through man and woman alike with glee, as if it was a cat that found an unprotected birds nest. A man pushed Oscar to the ground as he ran into the oppressive darkness surrounding them and Oscar lost sight of the brown-haired girl when he fell. He crawled on all fours as the beast ran past him to get some poor boy and then he saw it.

Far off in the distance, he saw something glimmer in the darkness. He feared that another beast has come for them but he heard a whistling noise coming from that direction before a whirlwind flew right over him and into the beast, making it roar in surprise as it fell to the ground and throwing the next would be victim towards Oscar. He caught the flying girl in his arms and he fell with a grunt while she cried in his arms. Oscar held her as he watched a figure burst through the darkness, a membrane of blood billowing from their back and a silver blade held in their hand, it danced to and fro around the beast like the very smoke surrounding them. The remaining survivors watched intensely as the figure systematically crippled the beast piece by piece, tendon by tendon, muscles and all, before stopping as the beast meowed pitifully in its own gore, the rise and fall of its body being the only indicator that it lives. The figure was unharmed and calm despite the viscera and blood around it, breathing in deeply before turning towards Oscar.

Oscar, thinking at first that this being was their savior, shivered in dread and the girl in his arm tightened her grip around him as it walked towards them. Holding her hands, he gently pulled free from their embrace and, with a deep breath, stood between the blood-soaked monster and the girl, hoping that his death would at least buy her time to escape. The figure stopped about half an arms length from him and with a single glance, Oscar found himself lost in it's eyes. It's iris was a myriad of colors, contrasting with the darkness of its pupils much like how the flickering embers glowed in the pitch darkness around them. Only, the colors changed and shifted in such ways that Oscar could never hope to express and he felt himself sinking in its endless expansion and depth. Had Oscar been cognizant enough throughout this ordeal, he would've realized that this figure did not share the ink marks that covered much of the eye sockets of those who awoke around the bonfire. He was not however, and it wasn't until the figure tore its gaze from him and crouched in front of the wide-eyed girl that he regained consciousness and motor functions.

The figure held out a small blade that glimmered much like the white coat of the beast, offering it to her handle first. When she held the handle firmly in her grasp, the figure led her to the prone body of the nearly dead beast, bringing her to the head of the creature. With its eyes reduced to mush and its jaw torn to ribbons, the beast's growl turned into a pitiful cough as it smelled the approaching duo. The figure guided her hands to hold the knife together and let go of it when it raised them high in the air, walking around so that she may see it watching in the corner of her eyes. However, her eyes were not on the figure. Instead, her attention was glued solely on the bloodied beast before her. With barely controlled anger at the slaughter this monster had inflicting upon them and her near death at it, the girl roared into the night as she brought the knife down like a hammer.

Four times she repeated what the figure showed her. The first strike made the beast twitch, the second one halted its breathing and it died, the third buried her hands in where one of the eyes used to be, and the fourth slit her left hand as she shattered the thin bone that shielded the brain from the eyes, coating most of her arms in blood, bones, and gore. She bit back a whimper as she pulled out both her injured hand and the blade the figure gave her before holding the knife back to its owner with her uninjured hand. The figure's eyes filled with amusement as it curled her fingers around the handle once more and the girl gasped as some of the blood on her hands rushed into her wound. Her cut healed in a few moments and all that was left was a hand that was as unblemished and uninjured as when she woke up with the others around that bonfire.

Much like the remaining survivors, Oscar watched the entire interaction with wonder and awe. He held his breath as the figure led her to the beast and guided her hand. When the girl brought her weapon down onto the beast, he cried out encouragements and others soon joined in as she struck the beast again and again. The moment the blood moved around the girl, healing her wounded hands and the multiple scratches she got from their tumble, he knew that this figure-no, God-was a being that was to be worshipped. A god of bloodshed and teaching, the Bloody Mentor.

*Mentor!*

Oscar called out his God's name and soon, others began to call out the names they gave him as well. Whatever names they used, all were in reference to its blood-stained nature and its soft guidance. While this was happening, the girl stared into the eyes of their god in reverence. And in that dark ocean of ever changing colors, she felt something bloom in her mind and then she heard it, the incomprehensible mutterings of delight and longing. Her eyes rolled back and as their God held her in its arms when she collapsed, she understood what their God just called them all and her name as well: his children of blood, his little Aoife.

*Author's Notes I guess*
So I don't know how this works but yeah! My first actual fictiony post. It is suppose to be a mashup of universes? Brands? Whatever, though I'd be surprised if someone could accurately guess what those universes are. Anyways, let me know how I did. Sorry about the ugly formatting as I'm copy/pasting from my phone since I can't touch a computer without getting lightheaded thanks to the cold.

Last edited:
Snippet 2: A Clumsy, Angry Monster
It took me up until i landed on the ground to realize that something was wrong. It was just like any other night, I was sleeping in my room when i rolled off my bed and in that moment I braced for the soft thud. I screamed when the ground exploded under me instead like a bomb just went off. The dirt and debris eventually came back down, covering my curled up body as my mind ran WHAT THE FUCK and I DONT WANT TO DIE through my head for the next few minutes. I ignored the screams and the cries of those who were injured in favor of just shutting down and calming my nerves, one does not simply get up from an unexpected explosion. I stayed like that for a few minutes, hearing the pained cries of those who were injured, the sirens as emergency response came and went as they rescued people, the dirt and dust settling on my skin, and I calmed down and waited for them to find me. Then something singed me. I got up with a yelp and slapped the pain away, only to get a epileptic light-show and more pain.

I don't have epilepsy so no strokes or seizures for me but goddam was the lights bright as fuck. It was like someone turned on a floodlight in total darkness, but I was a vampire of some sort. I was blinded to Hell and back and while it might've only been a minute or so at most for the sun spots to fade away enough for me to see again, I managed to stumbled into stuff and fall over a few times thanks to the debris and to whoever that kept on shoving me, not to mention I got nipped in the ass by something as well. The damn light show gave me sun spots again the moment i opened my eyes again and by then i had enough. Between the inability to think thanks to whatever the fuck kept on hitting me, the near constant blindness thanks to whoever the fuck was throwing rainbow searchlights up in my face, and the constant screams that surrounded me, not to mention the FUCKING BOMB that went off AS I WAS SLEEPING OF ALL THINGS, I think i earned the right to yell some profanities into the sky. I don't think the explosion that came after was necessary as my ear drums popped and I was once again blinded when another bomb went off. At least it wasnt TASTE THE MOTHERFUCKING RAINBOW colored anymore.

A few months later

So apparently I'm a kaiju now, Endbringer's the term they call me but it just sounds weird so imma stick with kaiju, and I've been sent some 15ish years into the past since some guy's running for the 2006 election. Also, I'm in an alternate Earth where human civilization is going down the drain because having superpowers does not make you strong enough to fight the multiple kaijus roaming the world, quite depressing in my opinion. Also, someone sank a part of Japan and I'm gonna kill them; Anime is love, Anime is life.

Regarding the other kaijus, I only meant one of them and he controls water. In short, his water's bullshit, he's fast as fuck, and is an asshole as well. I was minding my own business, stargazing in the ocean when something tried to shoulder-check me. I found him sinking into the water like some Titanic wannabe before he got back up from his fall and started saying some stuff, something about quarry and statements. I said 'no' because quarry's like the stone and also prey hunting right? I'm not gonna go hunt for some rocks with an asshole who doesn't even say sorry about running into me. Then he has the audacity to get pissed off at me, stating 'compliance' and some derivatives of it before slapping me in the face with water when I said no again.

Do note, I've never been slapped in the face throughout my 20-30 years of life. I've been a good son, a mediocre student, and a good listener. What I am not good at is stopping my daydreaming and my quite short temper. So when that happened, I was dumbstruck. The fucker stated 'compliance' again before slapping me when I stayed silent. I fucking charged him when he cheekily slapped me the third time.

2008, about 2 years later

So after trying and failing to deliver a can of ass whooping on Asshole that entire May, I decided to figure out what I can do as a kaiju. Yeah, I haven't really done much except pummel stuff like a gorilla, scream and yell like I'm some Dragonball Z character, and charged at people like a Juggernaut expy. So, I began to experiment.

I'm basically a door to the entire galaxy with how I look and since I've played Bloodborne, lemme see if I can open a window to a supernova. One attempt and a 5 minute long panic regarding the near restart of a fucking volcano later, I can absolutely confirm that I can open windows to supernovas and I will not be using that anything soon nor the possibility of opening gateways to literal blackholes. What I will use for this new power is comets, asteroids, suctioning whatever I want back to space (thank fuck for being able to do that) and cutting limbs off when i close it. That's almost like X-Men's Blink now that I think about it. Only difference is that I can't teleport myself using this but I'm going off topic.
I can however instantly dematerialize and rematerialize repeatedly over short distances as well, it makes me feel like I'm standing in a breezy day while butt naked but hey! Anything in the place that I'm teleporting to gets erased in order for me to teleport there so I don't need to aim for just empty places.

I'm a kaiju so super strength, super endurance, and a healing factor is a given though no Atomic Breath and no Gravity Beams. Oh, I can apparently take on the element or effect that surrounds me and absorb it so I gotta thank the nuke that went off when I was in the US last summer. If I'd have known I could become water I would've kicked Asshole's ass but no use getting angry over it. Also, my yelling's pretty good. It's no Thu'um but its like those Bass Staffs from that Skyrim mod, the one where it's infinite Unrelenting Force. Yeah, mine's like that except instead of bass-enhanced music its more of a fork scratching plate type that's able to kill things if they're too close to me when I do it. I still need to leave some flowers for the poor giant superlady who's brain was liquidized for me to realize how deadly it was. Despite all of that, guess who get's the Atomic Breath when they gear up with nuclear energy? I DO!!!

December, 2009, 1 and a half years later

So, um, I have some good news and bad news. Good news, I found another kaiju and I think I know what universe I'm in. Bad news, its Worm and I've never read it, hell I only read two fucking fanfiction of it and one was a smut fiction, A FUCKING SMUT FICTION! Not to mention, the only fucking way I figured this shit out was because of Simurgh's attack on some lakeside city. Lemme recap on how the hell this all went down.

Ok, so I was chilling in one on the Great Lakes, watching birds fly by in the morning fog when I noticed something moving in the sky. Whatever that was in the sky was huge and seemed to be heading somewhere westwards and since I wasn't doing anything and was bored as well, I followed it. I kept up my 'notice-me-not' fog as I travelled around cities and ignored superheroes who were throwing themselves at me.

In retrospect, a giant mobile fog is not one of the best disguises to use when you're trying not to be seen but come on! What's something that might be as big as me and travels faster than whatever few airplanes are still being used? A mobile air fortress? Yeah sure, but where's your sense of wonder? What if its another kaiju and one that isn't Asshole? So, I kept walking; ignoring all of the explosions and the light shows happening around me, turning myself somewhat intangible via my window so that the melee heroes just go through me, making sure I don't step on too crowed an area, all of this just to see who the new guy is and I stopped maybe a few miles away from the town the flying kaiju (it has wings and everything!) hovered above.

Not gonna lie, the kaiju's a babe. I mean, she looks like an angel that came down to earth; she got multiple angelic wings, she's as unblemished as fresh snow, she's human, she's working hard on something in her hands, she's making a portal, why do I feel like I should know who is she? The heroes who followed me from the Great Lakes eventually stopped attacking me and went after the flying angel and then, a portal to another world opened above her and that's when all of the pieces came together.

Ain't this scene from Worm?

If so, she's Simurgh right?

And she can create portals.

And I got dropped by a portal.

Oh you fucker, YOU ABSOLUTE MOTHERFUCKER!

Do note that the legit fanfiction I read focused on some girl who controlled bugs while the smut focused on the Simurgh and said smut mentioned nothing about her powers. So, seeing as how she's making a portal, a power that I have not seen on this scale yet, I think my anger is pretty justified. Anyways, I felt that breezy feeling again as my body teleported onto the Simurgh, clipping a few wings and a leg as my teleport ate everything that would've prevented me appearing there and I opened my window to her back as the Simurgh tossed buildings through it and into herself. I closed and reopened it around her as she dodged her own projectiles, screaming whatever the hell that noise is.

Let me give you my scream.

Her screams drowned in my voice, disrupting whatever she was doing and leaving everything from the collarbone up gone. I felt something try to push my entire body when I wrapped myself in it, finding out someone's using telekinesis to try and crush me. With it, I stop everything around us; debris, molecules, energy, if it moves or interacts with the physical world, I can control it, and imprison the Simurgh in it. And with that, time to put the bitch into the grinder.
I keep myself coated in the telekinesis, holding the Simurgh in place as I began to rapidly window my body through black holes, supernovas, and multiple suns like a fan blade on speed and I begin to push her through it. In all honesty, she's fucked; her telekinesis can turn the town to dust for all I care because it ain't got shit on me when I control every fucking thing around the both of us and her screams might as well be on mute compared to mine. She's done, enough said.

And I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that dastardly golden flirt of a superhero! Who the hell tries to start a conversation with someone murdering the fuck out of the thing that dropped him here with a "Can you be my other half that will guide me? Can we join together as one just as my partner did before the fall? Will you be mine just as I will be yours?" I am a straight hot-blooded man goddamn it! And I like women only!

*Author's Note*
This is my first Worm snippet I wrote some time last year. I don't really know how to write crack or comedic-type stuff so this is really my first time trying it out. Anyways, it's based on the me who really didn't get into Worm as an Endbringer. I was tempted in using the cyoa but ultimately decided to just leave it as is. Let me know how my try at these kinds of stuff are and leave a comment if you have a question over a few stuff and I'll try to answer it. Until then, have a good day!

Would be funny if Zion turned into a women.

You know, I forgot the entities actually don't have a specific gender. That's something for me to chew on if I decide to go all the way with this snippet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back