• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

(Worm Spoilers) The Album "Vices & Virtues", and how it relates to Worm

Jao

(Verified Lemon Drop Addict)
Some of the songs in the album Vices & Virtues by Panic! At The Disco line up loosely with the plot/Characters of Worm.

For instance "The Ballard of Mona Lisa", and "Sarah Smiles" relates to the character Tattletale/Lisa Wilbourn/Sarah Livsey. As they both have names used by Tattletale.

The song "Sarah Smiles" could potentially be from Coils perspective. The song comes off a bit Stalkerish to me. And it has the lyric "Does she know that my destiny lies with her?" Maybe representing Coils intention to recruit her at gun point, tying their "destiny's" together.

"Nearly Witches" has the beginning in French which could loosely represent Regent/Alec/Jean-Paul Vasil as he is from Qubec, which speaks a lit of French. Specifically the part of the song has to do with some sort of singing teacher leading a bunch of children singing in French, this could represent the "Master" and the children representing the children of Heartbreaker.

"Memories" could represent Imp/Aisha as on the lyrics the "MC" of the song is a Girl, The youngest of the family, and the song has to do with the topic of memories, which relates to Imp/Aisha's powers being that of the ability to make people unable to remember her.

"The Calender" represents Golden Morning an event that happened in June, which is summer. In the song it has these lyrics

"Put another X on the calendar Summer's on its deathbed There is simply nothing worse than knowing how it ends"

Like I said before this represents Golden Morning and how some of the characters knew that the world was going to end.

"Asleep in the hive I guess all the buzzing got to me Well, I'm still alive"

This lyric is also in the song. This represents Taylor being Khepri, thin being "awoken" by Contessa with two bullet holes to the back of the head, which merely stopped the Shards control of her body, despite it seeming that was going to kill her, leaving her still alive.

"Let's Kill Tonight" could represent Cherish

"You're the galantine Cold and alone, it suits you well"

Galantine is a type of French food, and Cherish is from Qubec.

Iirc Cherish became the Butcher, and she ended up being placed in a coffin/tube life support thingy underneath the sea, so no one could become the next butcher, the sea is cold, and the coffin thingy was in a cylindrical-ish shape. Galantine is a cylinder shaped dish that is served cold.

"Let's kill tonight Kill tonight Show them all you're not the ordinary type

This lyric could represent Cherish trying to join the S9.

"Hurricane" could represent the Leviathan attacking Brockton Bay because the song is somewhat water/sea based.

That's all I have really.

Also this Album could realistically be in Canon Worm, as it was released literally a month before the beginning of Canon. The Album was released on March 18th, 2011.

Edit: Link to the Album on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/5S0n...&context=spotify:album:5S0nsfYhHa1uz10V4yoWSL

AN:
It seems that I always post long stuff like this when I am sleep-deprived...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back