• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would any anti hero be ashamed of themselves if a girly boy beaten them?

SailorPizza

Versed in the lewd.
So what happens if somehow a random pink haired girly boy wearing a dress with powers of friendship,love and magic beaten any or your favorite anti-hero from fictional worlds in a one vs one battle at the public place like a tournament or anywhere else.

would they be ashamed of themselves or something in their personal own way?

Last edited:
Depends on the anti-hero in question. Several would be ashamed simply by the fact that they got beaten. Though several of those would likely also take it even harder to be beaten by a person like that.

Depends on the anti-hero in question. Several would be ashamed simply by the fact that they got beaten. Though several of those would likely also take it even harder to be beaten by a person like that.

Well i meant like your favorite anti heroes or famous ones like Vegeta,Deathstroke,Wolverine & etc.

but anyway i'm wondering what they gotta say to the girly boy for beating them up by the magic,friendship and love.

Well i meant like your favorite anti heroes or famous ones like Vegeta,Deathstroke,Wolverine & etc.

but anyway i'm wondering what they gotta say to the girly boy for beating them up by the magic,friendship and love.

Abridged!Vegeta would deride everything as stupid, make up excuses to himself and then set out to beat them later.

Current Vegeta would probably be fairly accepting of it. He wouldn't be too open about it, but he is actually fairly motivated by the love for his family at this point. He'd still try to get stronger to beat him later.

Abridged!Vegeta would deride everything as stupid, make up excuses to himself and then set out to beat them later.

Current Vegeta would probably be fairly accepting of it. He wouldn't be too open about it, but he is actually fairly motivated by the love for his family at this point. He'd still try to get stronger to beat him later.

Make sense and i can see the vegetas acting like that.

They don't even have to be anti-heroes, too.

My last playthrough of Need For Speed: Most Wanted had me making the pinkest, girliest and most obnoxious Renault Clio and use it to sweep through the Blacklist.

They leave the street racing scene entirely due to the shame of being defeated by what I call the "Infernal Spawn of Evil". :D

3MKLb8E.jpg

EDIT: I made another ridiculously pink and girly car -- a Lotus Elise -- and I named it the Infernal Spawn of the Infernal Spawn of Evil, but I don't have screenshots of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back