• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

It's a part of her plan so no...unless her plan is not for me to have sex with her then in that case yes unless her plan was me to think her plan was to not have sex with her which in that case no unless....

It's a part of her plan so no...unless her plan is not for me to have sex with her then in that case yes unless her plan was me to think her plan was to not have sex with her which in that case no unless....
But what if the plan is to have you just stand around second-guessing yourself?

Anyway, would not bang Ilya, as I am not Shirou nor into raping.

No, except if by hit it you mean with, like, the Death Star or a Kamehameha or some other planet vaporizing or higher level attack, in which case, yes.

I don't do children.

Or freakish homonculi who look like children.

And I'm less than enthusiastic about freakish homonculi who look like adults.

Hmmm Peking Duck, and no as you should know what they say about food and sex.
Do not mix the two.

I like that suit and would wear it myself. That guy inside does not seem like the pleasant sort so... hard pass.

Would not bang.

Would give headpats and icecream, then take to the park in order to attract more age-appropriate people for me to hook up with. And/or lure in child molesters for me to mug and steal their vans. Either way, I'm getting laid.

Would not bang, but prospects of captain Duck Kirk being a great wingman seem high; no pun intended. Or would talk about star trek with, either or

I'm not into anthropomorphic ducks who look, sound and feel smarter than me and can psychoanalyze me with a gaze, figuring out every dark, horrible secret of mine.

On one hand it's a 10/10 dark skinned, athletic woman. On the other hand she's a otherkin/furry identifying as a male black domestic cat.
I'm not sure if I'm willing to put my dick in this kind of crazy.

Looks like a boy to me. And I don't roll that way. So, no. I won't bang that one

Would bang all night yes, and do tell of where you got such a fine and beautiful avatar
zolvatory's Twitter page. She will be an enemy in a game that features monster girls, femdom and reverse rape (progression is slow). You may find an interesting gif on that page (not the one with her walking)...

Also would not bang your avatar.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back