• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

No, Not enough Oppai.

Heh, I know my character won't get banged but it's still fun to post.

Uh, maybe if she was up for it. Why does she have the fairy trapped in the bottle?

Well this avatar of yours doesn't *appear* to be loli for once. At least the one of the left. She's not 12 or something is she?

I get the distinct feeling she could break me in half, but sure, why not?

(Now that I have a less-depressing avatar...)

I'm going to say no; that looks like a rose, and roses have thorns, so I'd probably end up bleeding from several places if I tried to have sex with any part of one.

(I got missed the last time due to being a ninja. :( )

Sure, I guess. Depends on personality.

This Cat would once more do lewd things to the Tanuki... So long as consent is given because non-con is not my fetish.

I'm not one to get in the way of a yuri relationship.
It's het; the one on the right is a boy. Here's a better (though still fairly androgynous; I thought he was a girl at first, too) picture:
35mgt3s.png

He's bi, or at least pretends to be.

Without giving too much away, I'll note that they're not exactly the most respected couple around; in the route where you get that pic, he's been expelled from Hogwarts Iris Academy and she's been kicked over from Gryffindor Horse Hall to Slytherin Snake Hall (well, it's not exactly Slytherin; it's more "weird" - think Luna Lovegood - than "lolevil").

And I don't see anything too objectionable there (the left girl's breasts are getting a little big, but they're still within mostly-tolerable limits).

EDIT: Ninja. Eh, the animal ears aren't my cup of tea, but I can be rather flexible depending on personality.

Hmmmm, my heart is saying yes, but my brain is saying also yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back