• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Huh.. is there more of a body to you? I mean I guess what I can see is cute but with your avatar as it is you seem to be a one armed torso with half a face.

Eh so long as you consent I'm up for it. Just don't bring the shotgun to bed.
This is the source image:

1330827439543.jpg

And I would totally f*ck an angel. I mean, it should be obvious, but I totally would.

So she has both arms! Still no legs but I still don't mind their absence. She's cute.

Huh. Are you a demon? Or a fallen angel?

In any case yeah I'm happy to be corrupted if you wanna Fuck me. Feel free to defile my pure form as much as you like.
A pure messenger of the divine? Well, when I've finished with you, you won't be "pure" any more!
And I would totally f*ck an angel. I mean, it should be obvious, but I totally would.
Wanna double-team the feathered bitch with me?

I'm game. Feel free to bring your friends. I have some ideas that they'd be perfect fits for!

Before lewding madoka you allshould remember that Madoka is multiversal ?goddess of magical girls and her lover? Homura is equally powerfull satan analogue.

Before lewding madoka you allshould remember that Madoka is multiversal ?goddess of magical girls and her lover? Homura is equally powerfull satan analogue.
And you should remember that Sanguine is the Daedric Prince (Demon Lord) of Debauchery. Inside his realm, he is God. Outside it, he is a god.

Shoo! Go away perv. You are not welcome in Madokami pocket universe.

Shoo! Go away perv. You are not welcome in Madokami pocket universe.
I am not a pervert! I don't peek on girls in the bath, or grope them without permission, or anything like that! I just encourage mankind to embrace their basest desires, like food and drink (including alcohol), partying, sleeping the day away, sex, etc... But mostly sex.

He's Sanguine. That is reason enough not to trust him. Also, busty Ginger? Oh fuck the hell yes.
Please likes he's anywhere near as bad as Slaanesh. And busty ginger is actually- you know what, I'm lazy to explain. Yes, she is a very well formed Ginger.

Please likes he's anywhere near as bad as Slaanesh
I am the worst parts of, like, 90% of the Daedra combined. Sanguine ain't got shit on me.

See, Sanguine? You eat until you're full. Slaanesh? Well, frankly folks, I ain't even allowed to write about that in NSFW.

I am the worst parts of, like, 90% of the Daedra combined. Sanguine ain't got shit on me.

See, Sanguine? You eat until you're full. Slaanesh? Well, frankly folks, I ain't even allowed to write about that in NSFW.
That is because, unlike you, I am a gentleman (or at least as close as one such as I can get), as well as a gracious host. I do not force, I suggest and urge and tempt, but I always get consent first, and my guests are always free to leave my realms, should they ever desire to.

You, on the other hand, drive people to madness and obsession, and once you've sunken your claws into them, you never let them go, adding them to your depraved collection.

Of course, I'd still be open to a night of debauchery with you. ;)

That is because, unlike you, I am a gentleman (or at least as close as one such as I can get), as well as a gracious host. I do not force, I suggest and urge and tempt, but I always get consent first, and my guests are always free to leave my realms, should they ever desire to.

You, on the other hand, drive people to madness and obsession, and once you've sunken your claws into them, you never let them go, adding them to your depraved collection.

Of course, I'd still be open to a night of debauchery with you. ;)
I'd rather not black out for a week only to find out I've had a series of drunk misadventures including, but not limited to, stealing and selling a goat to a giant, stealing a golden statue from an all women temple, and marrying a hagraven.

I'd rather not black out for a week only to find out I've had a series of drunk misadventures including, but not limited to, stealing and selling a goat to a giant, stealing a golden statue from an all women temple, and marrying a hagraven.
Oh, don't worry. I only do that to people who catch my interest, rather than my interest, if you get what I mean. Why don't you come to my realm, and I'll show you, slowly and sensually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back