• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

Well. This poor little lonely tentacle is about to learn new meaning of tentacle rape. Jk. I'm consentacles type.

What a bunch of faggots "I don't like cock only pussy, waaah waaah!" so gay, real men fuck other men.

I'd totes bang the dude, being bi and all.
Well I don't want to bang a dude. Tho If they were looking like traps, I would totes bang them.

As I said once before, I wouldn't bang, but would drink with.

Uhhh, maybe? Depends on gender. Straight male here, dude!

I'll fuck her, and then spend the rest of my life searching for a real tentacle monster, so I can give her to it.

That's either one really girly dude or one really dudish girl...

If its a manish girl, maybe....
... -busts down laughing-

Dudish girl....Pfffff-hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

That's a startled Roomie.

...And no, by the way. Saitama is just...No. Maybe before he lost the hair and all facial bone structure, but not as OPM.

... -busts down laughing-

Dudish girl....Pfffff-hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

That's a startled Roomie.

...And no, by the way. Saitama is just...No. Maybe before he lost the hair and all facial bone structure, but not as OPM.

Okay. In that case I'd bang the hell out of her...

That said, I think Saitama would get serious with sex...

And he looks like this when serious and shirtless....

What a bunch of faggots "I don't like cock only pussy, waaah waaah!" so gay, real men fuck other men.

I'd totes bang the dude, being bi and all.

Eh. For some people it's not what's under the hood, but the exterior, you know? The feminine form is attractive to me regardless of what's between the legs - I could probably bang Bailey Jay, but Buck Angel doesn't have a chance in hell with me.

Oh, and I think serapheus avvie is female, so I'd go for it.

Sure, whateva

UzsNTvi.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back