• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

I probably would, but I'd want to get to know her first and might discover something I really don't like...

I'd feel like that thing would crush me, sooo uhh I'd only ride it as a traveling mount.

No thanks, dudes don't do anything for me. That and that guy's likely to punch a hole in my chest.

I'll gladly sleep with Miia, she's so very nice and sweet. Of course, I'll likely wait til things get romantic.

>Cock wizard
My default reaction is no, but given how Protoype Arthur's Merlin is a chick...I can't tell because of the stockings. How incredibly frustrating. Merlin is too damn bishie.

I ain't about to NTR Cthulhu, and although I am degenerate through and through, the octopus themself is not exactly up my alley either, so a hard pass there as well. And it should go without saying that the baby is also off the table.

Last edited:
I ain't about to NTR Cthulhu, and although I am degenerate through and through, the octopus is not exactly up my alley either, so a hard pass there as well. And it should go without saying that the baby is also off the table.

I've a feeling that NTRing Cthulhu would not end like it usually does in NTR hentais...

Also, would pet and snuggle, but nu lewds.

Ahh, one of my earliest anime crushes, Ishizu Ishtar... The things I'd do to that woman...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back