• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Would you bang the avatar above you?

... I'm going to go with no... said no might also include fire and blasts of dark magic

Samus Arran drawn by reiq? Hell yes that man can draw curves

Yes and I would love to peel that zero suit off of her.

... part of me is kind of wary of what seems to be either a mouth of a portal between the breasts but I will tentatively go with yes (and hope that she isn't the kind to rip out souls or something afterwards)

She's an anthropomorphized Shub-Niggurath... The Great Mother... The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Dark Young... which I presume is actually an avatar or she's shapeshifted because her true form is basically an incomprehensibly large chaotic mass of various orifices, organs, limbs, and body parts. She probably won't eat your soul, but you might get some mutations which could prove beneficial and if you're lucky you might get blessed with immortality, becoming the parent of a Goat Spawn, or blessed with becoming a Gof'nn hupadgh. I would expect however that sex with the avatar of Shub-Niggurath would affect one's sanity and possibly open up the mind to cosmic truths. Drinking or coming into contact with her milk will mutate creatures to make them fiercer, stronger, faster (and often more terrifying) than they were before, so if you have a lactation fetish you might want be wary of that.

... I think I'll stick with yes, then

He's attractive, but evil. So I guess if I'm sure he's not going to kill me or something I would say a tentative yes?

well, Chase does seem to be capable of romantic feelings so it seems unlikely that he'd actually kill someone he's interested in or even particular mistreat them... I do imagine that he would be the jealous/possessive kind, though an extended relationship might have issues

I would point that technically Shub-Niggurath is not really a she, more of an it, like the other Outer Gods and Great Old Ones she is beyond any human concept like gender or sex. The only real reason she's referred to as female is because she the Outer God representing Life, Fertility, Mutation, and Growth. Humans and other species refer to her as female because she gives life and creates progeny from herself.

This is less yuri and more eldritch abomination imitating a female form for its own ends that resembles yuri.

Anyway... if you're a woman and you have sex with the Great Mother it's very likely you're going to end pregnant with something if she doesn't just mutate you. Pretty sure she can grow a cock making her a futa, turn into a man, or become a tentacle monster to engage in a hentai rape scene. This is an Outer God we're talking about, she cares not for your quaint notions of contraception.

That's a definite yes then... I kind of think Chase would be rather tempted by what Shub-Niggurath has to offer in a relationship, as much as she can have a relationship with something that is Man.

She seems to want to make things into bigger, badder versions of themselves or create things as such. Chase shows that he would want that, but she probably wouldn't make it clear on the potential mental effects.

At least Shub-Niggurath can have some fun with Samus aran as a new lovely sex slave

I'd be so all over Sailor Pizza's avatar, which I'm sure will sound terribly bad once she's changed it to something horrible.

Now I ask you, who in their sane mind can resist a threesome with Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back