• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Yoh Asakura Quest (Shaman King)

No I was aiming to kick Valeshin in the nads.

Also I hope you guys don't mind if I cut some corners with what Yoh learns during Onmyoudou,
Nah, just make a summary of everything, it's better anyway.
Anyway we are already masters of normal Onmyoudou, we just learn the techniques of the book after all, and refine our abilities.

May be late for update, cause family is going out for dinner and games.

Didn't have time to get to work on the update, and even if I did it wouldn't be out in time we leave, so probably expect it out near midnight.

May be late for update, cause family is going out for dinner and games.

Didn't have time to get to work on the update, and even if I did it wouldn't be out in time we leave, so probably expect it out near midnight.
Where do you live burning? Just so we know how to calculate the time difference.

Ha! 137 total for Onmyoudou! No Double Critical for you! ...even if you didn't need it.
What would happen if we did get a double crit? An extra trait?
Also I hope you guys don't mind if I cut some corners with what Yoh learns during Onmyoudou,
As long as we still get all the stuff we would have, I don't mind.

I missed and instead hit Dark Ness.
Why pick on me?

Because you were close by, Kerifou was thrown into a volcano and Ruisu is my bed.

Huh, as expected of burning, you even know new member huh? that Kerifou guys.

But suddenly throwing him into volcano.........Isn't it sad, bc2, to just throw your friends away? :(

Huh, as expected of burning, you even know new member huh? that Kerifou guys.

But suddenly throwing him into volcano.........Isn't it sad, bc2, to just throw your friends away? :(
I meant Kerfirou, I can never get his name right.

And he was sacrificed to try and screw over valeshin's rolls.

I meant Kerfirou, I can never get his name right.

And he was sacrificed to try and screw over valeshin's rolls.

Dude, you realized you were just quoting me right? your subject usage is rather strange.

Get some sleep after this, burningclaw2. It appear you really are burning the candle.

Dude, you realized you were just quoting me right? your subject usage is rather strange.

Get some sleep after this, burningclaw2. It appear you really are burning the candle.
I have the attention span of a knat. Its why I need you guys to keep me focused on my projects.

Thanks. And can someone tell me if Googe Drive is safe or actually needed for download because Chrome won't let me copy or paste anymore without it.

Help!

Thanks. And can someone tell me if Googe Drive is safe or actually needed for download because Chrome won't let me copy or paste anymore without it.

Help!

Sorry, But I've rarely used Goggle Drive for writing.

I'm mostly used it as backup for my data. But I'll try to answer.

Do you mean you wrote a text on Drive, then you wants to copy paste it here? Do you currently used PC or mobile?

As far as safe, I think it's quite safe for general use. I don't think I've been infected or anything like that when I used it.

Yes
Sorry, But I've rarely used Goggle Drive for writing.

I'm mostly used it as backup for my data. But I'll try to answer.

Do you mean you wrote a text on Drive, then you wants to copy paste it here? Do you currently used PC or mobile?

As far as safe, I think it's quite safe for general use. I don't think I've been infected or anything like that when I used it.
I use Google Doc since I don't have Word 2013. However it wants me to download Google Drive whenever I try to copy or paste something from/to the document. I'm on a PC. And of course I want to paste it here, how else am I going to update this quest.

That's never happened to me it it a new direct app? Google it.

Yes

I use Google Doc since I don't have Word 2013. However it wants me to download Google Drive whenever I try to copy or paste something from/to the document. I'm on a PC. And of course I want to paste it here, how else am I going to update this quest.

So it's like that. I've also the same problem back then of wanting to copy/paste from Chrome Drive to other formats. Rather incensed, I've decided to just install Google Drive on my PC.

So far, I've no problem, in fact it makes it easier to make backup on my data since I've could just treat the Drive icon in my desktop as an external folder.

I just need to drag whatever I need to make backup with into it.

So it's like that. I've also the same problem back then of wanting to copy/paste from Chrome Drive to other formats. Rather incensed, I've decided to just install Google Drive on my PC.

So far, I've no problem, in fact it makes it easier to make backup on my data since I've could just treat the Drive icon in my desktop as an external folder.

I just need to drag whatever I need to make backup with into it.
Alright its safe then.

This is the first time its appear though, why now when I've been using the damn thing for months?

Because I've clicked install on the stupid thing and I have no way of knowing if its installing now or not.

It mainly depends on your download speed and your PC specs. What they has is online installer. It should be about 30 MB for the app data, the install itself should be rather fast.

At least, on my PC that has already been 3 years old. Mine is Intel I5, @ 3.2 GHz. 8 GB RAM.

It mainly depends on your download speed and your PC specs. What they has is online installer. It should be about 30 MB for the app data, the install itself should be rather fast.

At least, on my PC that has already been 3 years old.
So wait like an hour or two...or update once I wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back