• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

You are your Avatar

1: I wouldn't mind being a Unicorn.
2: Instantly derailed the setting due to being THE DICKWAD UNICORN.

Either way, I wouldn't be unhappy with being a unicorn.

1) Tenga's a pretty cool dude and without the Kiznaiver bullshit going on it'd be pretty cool.

2) GOD DAMMIT PEOPLE STOP INJURING YOURSELVES OR I WILL PUNCH YOU.

1) "And I shall be the god of this new world!"
I'd acend to godhood, and then figure out if I'd even have the ability to move, touch or do anything else as a giant clockwork sun-god

2) Try to spread my influence by instructing my New Sequence to kidnap influential people and then brainwash em

1. It seems I have gained a fantastic body, and some kick ass skills. Time to go get laid constantly at cons, and go be a bodyguard.

2. Blake dumped me, this is bullshit, but I will do one better. I am going to lead the White Fang to a golden age, and make sure she is forced to see how much more awesome my side is.

1. I'm going to be a latex cyborg dragon women, it's awesome, and I'm going to have an amazing time.

2. Her character has basically no real background, she's made for art and nothing else which is just a shame.

1. I've got distinguished gray hair, a cool hat and a sweet coat. I am okay with this.
2. I am royally fucked and am going to die repeatedly... I'm not okay with this.

I am a GOD now! Mwhahahahaha! XD

Scenario 1: The Roman Civilization makes a comeback and this time the Emperor is an actual God.

Scenario 2: So mythological Ancient Rome? I take steps to insure its survival and fix its problems for starters I guess.

Scenario 1: Looks like i am now an overweight mad scientist.

First of all none of my relatives will believe it's me for obvious reasons.

Assuming i have the intelligence of Eggman too i don't give a shit about having my relatives not even believing it's me or about being somebody who literally didn't exist in the real world 5 minutes ago and either:

Make a bunch of inventions which i then proceed to sell for hundrends of billions of dollars because literally everything i make will revolutionise science and technology while also secretly making an army of robots in case somebody (e.g the government) is feeling stupid enough to try to kidnap or kill me but don't try to take over the world.

I go off the grid and start building an army to take over the world with and wage war on everyone on Earth for shits and giggles and quickly win due to the lack of annoying blue rats.

I make myself important and rich by selling extremely shitty and outdated versions of my technology and use my resources and connections to make taking over the world easier by being untouchable by anyone without them facing serious backlash from everyone which is probably what Eggman would actually do also i try to make sure the world doesn't get dependent on my tech so i can take over the world with them still using modern day weaponry so i can have some sort of challange.

Scenario 2: I stop whatever Eggman was working on that involves blowing up/mind controlling/enslaving/invading/breaking in half/turning everyone into sausages on the world and try to befriend Sonic.

Once that is over is either actually stop trying to take over the world or just befriend sonic and his friends so i can use an ACTUAL FUCKING GUN (AKA a modern day weapon) to shoot them with and then do whatever Eggman was planing to do and get bored after a few months then use my technology to try travelling the multiverse along with my creations and go to a bunch of random settings and troll everyone by killing the main cast or part of it/helping the antagonist win/turning random people into robots/straight up invading etc etc

I'm a man and a woman on a mission from god to save mankind from the demons, then become the demons and commit super genocide.

I am a girl with no self esteem that's into her sister.

If I was in the real world, I would despair over not having that sister I'm into and end up being worshiped for some reason when I'm distracted.

If I was in the Hyper dimension world well... looking up her doll's skirt isn't the only thing I would do. I would killed everyone who intends to harm her. Nep Nep bitches.

Fem!Merlin from Fate/Prototype.

both scenarios: do what Merlin does best troll.

Scenario one throws my life into chaos because apparently magic exists and the impossible is no longer that -humans do not randomly turn into fictional aliens.
Scenario two is war, merciless, no-holds-barred war against the Flood. Wether I survive is an open question.

My avatar is Iori from Grand Blue which is a comedy manga so this one is easy.

The first one has me probably having too much drinking that I suffer liver damage.
Scenario two is that I somehow turn my character's life into a romcom of epic proportions while somehow drinking less and doing more titan faces.

Scenario 1: My life is now chaos, because I'm now not only a Heroic Spirit, but a girl. A catgirl, at that. As opposed to a pretty ordinary guy. I probably end up getting made into an company mascot somewhere, and utterly wasting all my new Servant-level capabilities most of the time. Once I get the issues with my legal identity and everyone who knows me ironed out, of course.

Scenario 2: Chilling out in the Throne of Heroes~ If I'm summoned into Fate/Grand Order I'm basically another weird demi-Servant variant, and it isn't like there aren't plenty of those going around. I basically just do the thing and help save humanity, like all the rest.

Scenario 1: I am a fist.

Scenario 2: Yup, still a fist.
uc

:p

You're the image of a fist, a symbol for some organization?

1) Lock my door and try playing with and giving my tail a blowjob. I always wondered if lamia could get off like that~

2) Immediately try to seduce Darling with my own luck! Or lewd the rest of the harem in monstergirl yuri shenanigans.

Just realised I haven't done this for my new Avatar yet.

Scenario 1: Since Arturia isn't technically dead I don't suffer from the whole "No mana, no existence" thing other servants who don't possess independent manifestation do. So I guess I just play with my boobs a bit then go and sort out that I am who I am. Also I have a sweet horse to ride.

Scenario 2: I become omnipotently bored because Avalon doesn't have an internet connection and that's basically the only place I can go. I give it a month before I begin to sodomise Fae with Rongomyniad to relieve my boredom.

1. Play with my boobs and get my identity sorted out.
2. Play with my boobs and try and find a cross gate home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back