• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

You have to give your Avatar The Talk

Seth Vatamaris

Hentai Will Save the World
Yes explain the birds and bees to your avatar in whatever crazy or cringe way you want even if they know it.

"Yo Big G! I have something i need to tell you!"
"Ofcourse my friend, what is it?"
"But, before i tell you this thing, you need to acces the adult and forbidden area and problably some biology in education area first."
" Hahaha ofcource my- wait are you going to talk about the bird and the bee?"
"Uh..yeah?"
"You do realize that i live in the digital world like? The world where the internet have acces to my reality and did you forget that you put me in the same team with lilithmon and lady-devimon, right?"
"Oooohhhhh"
"Yeah, i know even more than you ever know about those thing my friend."

Well. This is awkward.
Provided I don't die in the middle of it...

"I realize you're an adult scientist, but how you managed to get this far... even with a global data collection algorithm, without knowing how this works ... is very ridiculous."

*insert nervous, yet straightforward explanation of how it works*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back