• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

You inherit Hell

Lone Wolf 666

Versed in the lewd.
Let's say you defeat the devil in a fiddle play or something. He promptly ceast to exist. Now you are the so heir to hell. You do whatever as you wish. And yeah various underworld deities sends their congratulations

What do you do or reaction of everyone or you?.:p

Let's say you defeat the devil in a fiddle play or something. He promptly ceast to exist. Now you are the so heir to hell. You do whatever as you wish. And yeah various underworld deities sends their congratulations

What do you do or reaction of everyone or you?.:p

I force some politicians(there's bound to be many in my kingdom) to make reforms to run this place more efficiently, get a decent wi-fi connection and alternate between playing videogames in high-definition, browsing the web and bangin' bitches from the second circle(Lust).

If I quit do I also stop existing?

I'm not lazy or anything but running hell seems like a lot of work for very little reward. I do my part to keep evil people down here and for my trouble I get to live in a fiery hellscape and the contempt of everyone not in hell.

I run it like a totalitarian hellhole, and point out that it is LITERALLY HELL as my justification.

Pretty sure I've seen a nice depiction of a hell in one of Aberdin's books (it was similar to the Pavulean version from the Cultureverse, but more human-based, more fleshed out, and less over-the-top). So probably something similar.

Then - if possible - I engineer my body (by which I mean, I make someone engineer my body) so that I can't feel that much pain but the nice stuff is stronger, and join into the activities for a while. So many new sensations! :cool:

It's been exactly a month since anyone's last posted here, but you know what? It's not a story thread so I doubt anyone will mind.

I don't believe in punishing people after their death, as such, I'm going to make it as nice a place to live as possible, simply because it would be unquestionably Evil to commit Evil even unto Evil on such an eternal level.

Get all the booze and hookers.
After all, hell is where all the best hookers are, right?

Build myself a pleasure palace, collect all the hot demon woman who are DTF then abdicate to whoever is in change after me and spend the rest of eternity drinking and fucking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back