• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Look you great Tit I didn't say a bloody thing about Wings read the post, fuck it, to ignore with you, I can't deal with stupid on this level and not start howling and flinging shit right back

If I am stupid and coming up with these stupid ideas, what does that make you, who hasn't come up with any?

Can both of you guys stop before a Mod comes in? Seriously.
I've stopped, can't see a damn thing he's saying anymore just so I don't get dragged into anymore arguments /shrug I've already tried this song and dance before already anyway, tried to start a vote, tried to make an idea for some it all ends in rage and howler monkeys

I've stopped, can't see a damn thing he's saying anymore just so I don't get dragged into anymore arguments /shrug I've already tried this song and dance before already anyway, tried to start a vote, tried to make an idea for some it all ends in rage and howler monkeys

You have a vote? I would like to see it. Seriously, I would. Your idea might be better than mine.

They aren't, they can't learn full Solar Charms as actual Half Castes do or channel our Anima like proper Half-Castes do. They get Solar "Spirit" Charms, though the raising Essence Cap is nice, they are a lite-version of Solar Half-Caste more akin to proper Godblooded really.
Canon half-castes have been ruled as stupid as they are literally better than Dragon-Blooded, which means that any Solar can brew up a legion of mini-Solars by sleeping around. And that's just broken.

Seriously, mortals shouldn't get Solar charms. It took Autocthon to make it possible the first time, some Joe Q. Solar shouldn't be able to make it happen by waving his dick around.

Its one we have to do unfortunately because Alexander wants us to come up with it.
You have a vote? I would like to see it. Seriously, I would. Your idea might be better than mine.
You stop, you want to see his vote we have a search function that works with [X]/[x] (not both at once of course) and put in his name if he doesn't have one then wait until he does.

Now then since Alexander is apparently working off Homebrew anyone mind bringing up that version of Half-Castes?

Canon half-castes have been ruled as stupid as they are literally better than Dragon-Blooded, which means that any Solar can brew up a legion of mini-Solars by sleeping around. And that's just broken.

Seriously, mortals shouldn't get Solar charms. It took Autocthon to make it possible the first time, some Joe Q. Solar shouldn't be able to make it happen by waving his dick around.
Every Solar baby reduces your Willpower by 1 and makes it that Essence 3 at best children can drain your Motes for their own Charms at 1:1 and 3:1 rates. Despite how good they are they represent weaknesses and are limited by Willpower.

Home Brew Solars Half-Castes *damn it this is what I get for typing things when I'm tired* Don't get Solar Charms, only Issei gets Solar Charms in this game, they get Solar flavoured Spirit Charms, which are still really really good, as well as excellences, because nothing says game breaker like suddenly having a dice adder when no one else has one *as Issei has found out*

Last edited:
No. I won't. I would like to have a say. I don't like it when people say my ideas are bad for no reason.
They aren't bad just Exaltation makes it so their pointless. By increasing Stats you become smarter, stronger, healthier, nimble, prettier, a better speaker, fighter, brawler, driver, ninja, sailor, crafter, bureaucrat, spy master, investigator.

There is literally nothing you cannot do with enough XP for a Exalt.

Home Brew Solars Don't get Solar Charms, only Issei gets Solar Charms in this game, they get Solar flavoured Spirit Charms, which are still really really good, as well as excellences, because nothing says game breaker like suddenly having a dice adder when no one else has one *as Issei has found out*

So you are saying that the Solar Pieces don't need to give Solar Charms because what they have is already OP? Interesting.

They aren't bad just Exaltation makes it so their pointless. By increasing Stats you become smarter, stronger, healthier, nimble, prettier, a better speaker, fighter, brawler, driver, ninja, sailor, crafter, bureaucrat, spy master, investigator.

There is literally nothing you cannot do with enough XP for a Exalt.

I am going to put this bluntly: what is the point of creating our own version of the Evil Pieces then, if our followers are already so OP that they could do anything?

Home Brew Solars Don't get Solar Charms, only Issei gets Solar Charms in this game, they get Solar flavoured Spirit Charms, which are still really really good, as well as excellences, because nothing says game breaker like suddenly having a dice adder when no one else has one *as Issei has found out*
=/
And they can't flare our Anima Banner?
I am going to put this bluntly: what is the point of creating our own version of the Evil Pieces then, if our followers are already so OP that they could do anything?
Unless I'm wrong they can't exceed Essence 3, the cap for God-Bloods. Limiting their awesomeness factor, the pieces changes that to Essence 5, giving them alot more to play with in terms of Charms.

=/
And they can't flare our Anima Banner?

Unless I'm wrong they can't exceed Essence 3, the cap for God-Bloods. Limiting their awesomeness factor, the pieces changes that to Essence 5, giving them alot more to play with in terms of Charms.
Part of the whole point of our pieces is getting them the ability to hit E4+ and easy access to CMA, and Celestial Martial Arts gives them access to Perfects, Perfect Attacks, Perfect Defences in other words the real game changers of the Exalted battle field

and no they don't flare our Anima Banner, it's ours not there's and it's not a good thing it's a draw back, that's why it's a flaw to get one as a Half-Caste

So the pieces would give them Essence 5; I can see why that would be useful. What is SMA though?
Sidereal Martial Arts. Aka I punch you and you turn into duck Style.
and no they don't flare our Anima Banner, it's ours not there's and it's not a good thing it's a draw back, that's why it's a flaw to get one as a Half-Caste
I personally liked that as a Ed. 2 Solar. Marked my kids as mine.

We might want to add in some sort of Anima then at least for flairing the same color as our own.

So the pieces would give them Essence 5; I can see why that would be useful. What is SMA though?
SMA is short for "Supernatural Martial Arts". They are divided into three tiers; Terrestrial, Celestial, and Sidereal. Sidereal being the most potent, and Terrestrial being the least potent.
Normally, it's impossible for mortals (ie, normal humans and whatnot) to learn Celestial Martial Arts, and even learning Terrestrial SMA takes them years or decades of dedicated effort.
Dragonblooded, the "weakest" Exalted can learn Celestial Martial Arts, but doing so requires the acquisition of certain "Enlightenment" Charms, which normally also takes a fair amount of effort (at least in the fluff). So, allowing normal people to learn Celestial-tier Martial Arts Charms is pretty damn huge.
Sidereal Martial Arts. Aka I punch you and you turn into duck Style.
...yeah, that'd be another possible reading of the acronym. Not what I meant, though, because that'd be stupidly overpowered.

Issei is the only one who's going to be able to get SMA, and that's only because of a Heretic Charm I created a while back which builds of the one we are currently using to teach people TMA, it's going to have the siddies screaming bullshit should we ever run into any of them

Hah! Compared to what's being presented, wings seem like a tacky add-on! We will give them more long-lasting youth, right? Or do they already have that?

Issei is the only one who's going to be able to get SMA, and that's only because of a Heretic Charm I created a while back which builds of the one we are currently using to teach people TMA, it's going to have the siddies screaming bullshit should we ever run into any of them

The heck's a siddie?

Sidereal Exalted.
Their trademark is working with Fate, Concepts, and whatnot. Which tends to their Charms being a tad... weird, at times.

They are also the ones who can learn the highest tier of Martial Arts, ie Sidereal Martial Arts, naturally.

I see. That is useful.

500 years I think? Age is largely determined by the Exaltation holder.

Yes, but will our humans (Asia, Ruby, Yang, and Shougo) be alright? As they are now, will they age past their prime? If not, we need to change that.

If anti-aging isn't included automatically in the basic package for all the enhancement options then Alexander has majorly dropped the ball, because Ddraig AND Bright would tell him he needs that right the fuck now without him even needing to realise it himself, and Anti-Aging that dosn't stick you in your prime is commonly called a curse, you don't do that sort of thing to people you like, it's kinda a dick move

kinda like the only turn to dust when your primary dies if your lifespan is tied to someone rather then having it frozen and restart when they die, of course, some of our girls may well prefer to kick off when we do, Mittelt in particular is looking to be going that path, and Asia is likely to be the same

If anti-aging isn't included automatically in the basic package for all the enhancement options then Alexander has majorly dropped the ball, because Ddraig AND Bright would tell him he needs that right the fuck now without him even needing to realise it himself, and Anti-Aging that dosn't stick you in your prime is commonly called a curse, you don't do that sort of thing to people you like, it's kinda a dick move

kinda like the only turn to dust when your primary dies if your lifespan is tied to someone rather then having it frozen and restart when they die, of course, some of our girls may well prefer to kick off when we do, Mittelt in particular is looking to be going that path, and Asia is likely to be the same

So basically, if we give them anti-aging, they will die when we die?

Not exactly but, they might do so anyway it largely depends by the time we die and their feelings.

Still Anti-aging should be in the Half-Caste Package.

Alright, so the pieces are going to turn the cap to Essence 5, which is good. I also want it to give them anti-aging, if they don't have that already.

Is there anything else that should be added to it?

I would like to see Anima Banners if not ours at least one that shows our Caste Mark.

I would like to see Anima Banners if not ours at least one that shows our Caste Mark.
and I would like not to, Anima Banners are a draw back not a perk, they are something you don't want to flare up, particularly if you don't get anything out of it, and better to give them a always on boost rather then something that only turns on when they start glowing, seriously our people have to live in the real world and don't have and never will have internal essence, just external, which means if they had a banner every time they used a charm they would be waving a sign around going, 'look at me I'm doing something I shouldn't be able to do'

I can see the point in a table top game for style reasons, but here it's just going to make life harder for our people

Edit: if we really want to mark them as our property then we can get our girls freaking collars, some of them at least would probably love the idea /laugh

? Miletit has Internal Pools hell all of our Half-Castes have Internal Pools its the benefit of having a Soul compatible with Creation Humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back