• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

I'm sorry if it comes out as weird for you. My aim was to show Issei not getting what the real problem is, and then reach one of his canon self's idiot conclusions. Because Issei is still Issei.

There is also the option of Issei making a step back, calm down and go "maybe I should ask Gasper what he wants?"
Hmm... I suppose I can understand that. Truthfully, there were some parts of Issei's character that were grating in canon, so it's not that much of a deviation...

I would be very supportive of hearing what Gasper wants and that would set my mind at ease instead of just making a huge assumption that his life would be 'better' guided by our intrinsic Solar-ness. Don't wanna go down that road.

Still, I stand by the fact that the rest of the update was Sun-Blessed Gold. I especially liked the Iseei/Irina scene. They were adorable.

...that's what I'm saying tit, the GM DID Ok the Charm /facepalm

and from memory once Issei's essence gets high enough it should auto-upgrade to let him use them as if he was a Siddy, mantra and everything, though that's up in the 6+ range from memory *it has been ages since I've even looked at the stuff I made for this quest with the exception of the Manse that just got posted, so yeah*
Regardless, it's STILL an extremely expensive XP sink. We have a long enough waiting list as it is.

Regardless, it's STILL an extremely expensive XP sink. We have a long enough waiting list as it is.
it's not like the Charm costs extra to get the Siddy stuff, it's primary purpose is to let us speed train people learning CMA's and to make it cheaper for us to learn CMA's themselves by making the XP cost the same as if MA was a favoured or Caste ability, the Siddy trolling is just free-upgrade icing on the cake

and considering Martial Arts have been our go to for combat it's not something we wouldn't be using

If getting SMA is that difficult, why don't you just try and create a Solar Charm/Martial Arts similar to SMA?

I have to agree with Slayer this seems like we should ask first and not do something stupid just because it seems cool.

If getting SMA is that difficult, why don't you just try and create a Solar Charm/Martial Arts similar to SMA?
Because SMA work on concepts rather then brute force, SMA are the things to let you take on aspects of death/time/space and use them to fuck someone us

it's like this

A Terrestrial martial arts master can split a boulder and jump over a house.

A Celestial martial arts master can split a city wall and jump over a mountain.

A Sidereal martial arts master can split a soul and jump to Yu-Shan.

Because SMA work on concepts rather then brute force, SMA are the things to let you take on aspects of death/time/space and use them to fuck someone us

it's like this

A Terrestrial martial arts master can split a boulder and jump over a house.

A Celestial martial arts master can split a city wall and jump over a mountain.

A Sidereal martial arts master can split a soul and jump to Yu-Shan.
Damn. That is BS after all...

Issei "turns the tables" on her, taking draig's advice and having his way with her, Akeno is a S and an M, or rather I think she enjoys dominance play on either end, which along with her other interests (teacher student play, seductive healing, suducing married/ involved people) reminds me how she is the lewdest person in this setting, even with the crossovers

Turning the tables here would be my favorite outcome at least.

Due to the fact that Sidereals cannot create normal charms due to how said charms would interact with the divine astrology, they are forced to spend all of their creative efforts on creating martial arts charms instead. This has allowed them to make the leap from creating martial arts which apply concepts to their actions, to creating martial arts which utilize those concepts directly.

A Celestial martial art like Solar Hero Style draws on the concepts of Perfection and Victory to create attacks which cannot be blocked or counters that turn their opponents attacks against them.

A Sidereal martial art like Border of Kaleidoscopic Logic Style uses the concepts of Identity and Perception of Reality by literally attacking their opponent's identity and perception of reality. A master of the style can destroy someone's ability to perceive the identities of others, force them to relive their entire life with all the comforting illusions and small lies they told themselves stripped away, rip away their ability to form new memories or speak languages, and even temporarily become a Primordial by tapping the tiny spark of his power that Autochthon placed in every exaltation and remaking their own identity based on it.

Due to the fact that Sidereals cannot create normal charms due to how said charms would interact with the divine astrology, they are forced to spend all of their creative efforts on creating martial arts charms instead. This has allowed them to make the leap from creating martial arts which apply concepts to their actions, to creating martial arts which utilize those concepts directly.

A Celestial martial art like Solar Hero Style draws on the concepts of Perfection and Victory to create attacks which cannot be blocked or counters that turn their opponents attacks against them.

A Sidereal martial art like Border of Kaleidoscopic Logic Style uses the concepts of Identity and Perception of Reality by literally attacking their opponent's identity and perception of reality. A master of the style can destroy someone's ability to perceive the identities of others, force them to relive their entire life with all the comforting illusions and small lies they told themselves stripped away, rip away their ability to form new memories or speak languages, and even temporarily become a Primordial by tapping the tiny spark of his power that Autochthon placed in every exaltation and remaking their own identity based on it.
Now that is just insane.

Everyone day I spend reading Exalted, I learned new things that make my mind blown.

You forgot that they can also turn the battlefield into, to state one example, The Fantastic Voyage, and wage war throughout a massive human body as the intelligences guiding its immune system and the viruses attacking the body respectively, using the combatant's Medicine scores to fight.

I'm not sure how many I speak for, but... I'm decidedly not in favor of 'reforming' the hikkomori vampire past getting him to be more sociable.

If he wants to be the pretty little bishie trap cross-dresser? Let him. Fuck gender roles, man.

If I thought it would get any traction whatsoever, I'd start campaigning to add Gasper to Issei's harem.

Having had the whole 'turn Gasper into Dio' quest-option made available, I'll be in favor of doing literally anything else before we get around to that (hopefully never).

Edit: Sorry if this comes off as venomous in any way, but... it just kind of strikes me as off-putting when Issei thinks 'yep, born the wrong gender,' and directly follows it with, 'now let's teach you to be a real man!' It just feels like sending someone who identifies as homosexual to straight-camp, if you know what I mean?

See my comment on whether gaspar was enjoying the dio photo because he wanted to be that or he found him attractive,

We wouldn't litterally turn him into Dio- Dio is just an example of a time stoping vampire that is a badass- which is what the quest would be about, helping Gaspar become a Badass- I couldn't care either way if Gaspar stays a crossdresser (though depending on his build as he ages it might not be cute forever) but we should help him with his fears and issues with his power. I love teh moments in DXD where Gasper goes all out (though then he is more like Alucard than Dio) and can't wait to see whate sort of glorious bullshit he would be capable of,with a solar teacher

still is funny. let gasper be gasper. Oh, and Dio could make any social taboo his bitch.

Actually, I can't find the thread containing the NSFW snippets (in which I presume any such scene will go). Could you provide a link, please?
You could just try going to his profile, check his posts, then click on the 'threads made' thing at the bottom of the list.

It's how I found some of the stuff here.

Reactions: Sce
He would eventually grow up, this way he at least will grow into a bishonen
How is Dio Bishonen? I was pretty sure he counted as GAR which generally excludes bishonen by default, at least whenever I have seen it referenced on forums or memes that is the case.

uria lord of searing flames from gx. i never noticed that the head looks like boosted gear a lot then again i forgot i had yugioh cards still lol XD
We must create our own Phantasmal Beasts (I believe that was the JP name, In America it was Sacred Beasts), starting with Uria!

Last edited:
Nice Monokuma cameo.

Good to have you back Alexander.

Honestly personally not a big fan of JBA in general. But. If we must... *deep sigh* convert the cute trap Gaspar into a Dio... Can we make it a genderswapped Dio?

I think we could get Gaspar onboard that if we could explain that properly. :O

Also I'd definitely throw a vote at a plan of action to get Gaspar into the harem of lewds somehow.

Honestly personally not a big fan of JBA in general. But. If we must... *deep sigh* convert the cute trap Gaspar into a Dio... Can we make it a genderswapped Dio?

I think we could get Gaspar onboard that if we could explain that properly. :O

Also I'd definitely throw a vote at a plan of action to get Gaspar into the harem of lewds somehow.
Gaspar has no interest in being a woman, he just likes being pretty.

Eh, we don't have to convert Gasper into Dio. Hell, I'd even vote against messing with his looks. Just teach the kid how to control his power and give him plenty of genuine confidence, the rest will take care of itself.

Eh, we don't have to convert Gasper into Dio. Hell, I'd even vote against messing with his looks. Just teach the kid how to control his power and give him plenty of genuine confidence, the rest will take care of itself.
That's right: despite what Issei said in the update, what he will do is pretty much up to you all.

So, anyone has a plan?

Hmmm now the question is do we help Gasper genderbend and include her into Issei's harem or do we train him up till he transforms into Dio... You thought it was Gasper but it was I Dio!!!

Anyway I'm going to reject both options and Manly Gasper and walk my own path!!! For we shall Transform Gasper into Fem Badass Dio!!!! Wryyyyyyyyy*Cough*

1454381710062.jpg

latest

wry_dio_brando_by_vok2269-d6eecrl.jpg

Hmmm now the question is do we help Gasper genderbend and include her into Issei's harem or do we train him up till he transforms into Dio... You thought it was Gasper but it was I Dio!!!

Anyway I'm going to reject both options and Manly Gasper and walk my own path!!! For we shall Transform Gasper into Fem Badass Dio!!!! Wryyyyyyyyy*Cough*
Careful. You're toying the line on forcing someone to be a gender/sex they don't want to be.

Careful. You're toying the line on forcing someone to be a gender/sex they don't want to be.
It's Gasper... enough said.

Still going to recruit him though. Hopefully he either becomes a she or stays a trap otherwise I can't see him joining Issei's harem.

hmm quick someone write an Omake involving Issei convincing Gasper to join his harem. Whether it's as a girl or a trap is up in the air.:p

It's Gasper... enough said.

Still going to recruit him though. Hopefully he either becomes a she or stays a trap otherwise I can't see him joining Issei's harem.

hmm quick someone write an Omake involving Issei convincing Gasper to join his harem. Whether it's as a girl or a trap is up in the air.:p
you're new to this quest huh, M/M isn't going to be a thing ever here sorry particularly not with Issei being part of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back