• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Accept Azazel's offer and go to his base with Homura and the others.

[X] Write In
[X] Call Azazel back and explain about your search, and ask if he has anything that could help. If so, offer to send your Ninja Minions off to test his new training for them, since they already asked to try it earlier. If not, put it off until after you find this foreigner girl, possibly taking the Kunoichi with you when you go.

[X] Write In
[X] Call Azazel back and explain about your search, and ask if he has anything that could help. If so, offer to send your Ninja Minions off to test his new training for them, since they already asked to try it earlier. If not, put it off until after you find this foreigner girl, possibly taking the Kunoichi with you when you go.

Okay, no. If people are going to ignore only Homura wanted that training, I have to vote against the write-in.

-[X] Let them know that this is the person who designed the training you went through.

Vote change.
Amazing update Alexander, I really love this quest.

Last edited:
[X] Decline Azazel's offer for now and do Sona's request with Homura and the others.

"A complete schedule to manage your work, school, clan and harem made by me, Eiko and Rias-sempai." She says proudly, Eiko mimicking the pose. "It min-max everything, allowing you to advance all tasks without sacrifices. We even managed your dates: I am first because I'm the Alpha, Asia-chan is second, then we have Yang, Rias-sempai and Aika-chan. And if you read entry 36.7 you will find a list of future candidates, when and how is best to ask them out and-"

"Okay, stop." You lower your phone and stare right at her. "Look, I am grateful for this."

"As your First Mate, that's only natural for me."

You ignore her words. "But that was something I could do by myself!" What kind of Harem KIng can't manage his own Harem?

"Please." She waves you off. "Something so delicate requires a woman's touch."

You...may have severely underestimated the creature known as 'girls'.
This bit made my day. Issei's Harem is actively helping him in not only growing, but in keeping him in best form.

In hindsight we should have realized what we were getting into by having issei's first mate be a fallen angel/part oni

that the second was a nun of all things makes it even more hilarious.

In hindsight we should have realized what we were getting into by having issei's first mate be a fallen angel/part oni

that the second was a nun of all things makes it even more hilarious.
To be fair, Mittelt isn't Fallen anymore she's a new race now that God's Authority doesn't affect her any longer. As for Asia, pretty sure she's now part for the same rapidly growing cult that's Mittelt is now head of.

Also I seriously expect Issei to instantly approve almost any form of uniform for his harem so long as Mittelt is the one to have put forward for consideration. She practically is inside his head at this point. On top of the fact uniforms rock.

[X] Decline Azazel's offer for now and do Sona's request with Homura and the others.

We're busy right now, complete the quest you have selected right now before accepting another, we already have way too many things to do.

How do you think the Robo-maid is going to go south, or how long before disasters happens?

That depends entirely on how much Azazel was drinking when he made it a whether or not he'd been recently watching Terminator movies.
Am I the only one that's hoping the note said Artificial Maid, as in homunculus instead of Robot? Cause we all know Old Azazel has the knowledge to make artificial humans, considering how big of an horndog he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back