• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Chinese wine that has been aged since Ddraig was sealed a yearly tribute is added in a secret dungeon awaiting his return...

Issei is going to be a wine connoisseur if he trys to claim that bounty.
Made from the Celestial Peach of Immortality, grown in a certain garden in Heaven/Jade Palace. Kufufu~

...How much is thousand year wine normally?
Celestial Wine is brewed in creation, well Yu-Shan anyway, as well. It heals any injury, cures any disease, acts as the antidote to any poison and a single cup of the stuff is worth a small fortune. A whole bottle, which in addition to the above will also make the drinker immune to disease and poison for the next year, is worth quite a large fortune.

Celestial Wine is brewed in creation, well Yu-Shan anyway, as well. It heals any injury, cures any disease, acts as the antidote to any poison and a single cup of the stuff is worth a small fortune. A whole bottle, which in addition to the above will also make the drinker immune to disease and poison for the next year, is worth quite a large fortune.
So 20 Zeroes?

Come on guys issei is a solar, a twilight at that.

Do what any solar would do in this situation

acquire a sample whether through sheer charisma, violence, or trade, and have asia or ourselves reverse engineer it!

Then we can improve on the design so that instead of a merely a year it lasts a full century!

Solar commonsense>reality

Come on guys issei is a solar, a twilight at that.

Do what any solar would do in this situation

acquire a sample whether through sheer charisma, violence, or trade, and have asia or ourselves reverse engineer it!
He already knows how to make it.

Step one: Take Golden Peaches of Heaven.

Step two: Brew wine with their juice.

It's step one that's the problem.

monkey-steals-peach-1.jpg

Monkey steals the Peach.

Point of order: if I'm reading the Yu-Shan book correctly, the celestial wine isn't actually made from the peaches of immortality. The Vineyards of the Celestial Wine are a separate location entirely from the various Orchards of the Peaches of Immortality and Leaves of Power, so presumably the wine is made from...celestial grapes, I guess.

Not that any of this matters unless and until Issei has some way to reach Yu-Shan, anyway.

Point of order: if I'm reading the Yu-Shan book correctly, the celestial wine isn't actually made from the peaches of immortality. The Vineyards of the Celestial Wine are a separate location entirely from the various Orchards of the Peaches of Immortality and Leaves of Power, so presumably the wine is made from...celestial grapes, I guess.
Oh hrm. So it is. Not sure how I mixed that up. Still, same basic principles.

Also, 'Leaves of Power'? It's Celestial Coca. Used in the making of Celestial Cocaine. Creation does not give one solitary shit about narcotics. The Maiden of Serenity often encourages them in fact. Burning Feather, the Goddess of Intoxicants encourages them all the time.

Quite correct. But we should really avoid celestial cocaine, because it's rather dangerous, and it doesn't offer any benefits that Issei can't already provide (without the aggravated damage and severe addiction) via his training and enlightenment Charms anyway.

Quite correct. But we should really avoid celestial cocaine, because it's rather dangerous, and it doesn't offer any benefits that Issei can't already provide (without the aggravated damage and severe addiction) via his training and enlightenment Charms anyway.
Yeah that stuff is not meant for mortals. It will blow your mind. And quite possibly melt your lungs*.

*Not a exaggeration.

Since Angels, Devils, Fallen, and Youkai are supernatural beings, is it possible for them to learn Celestial styles?

I mean, Terrestrial Exalted can, though it takes a lot of work, so I was curious if it was possible for Earth native supernatural beings.

Why not, hell we could even teach it to Sun Wukong.
Because Issei is incapable of using Celestial Monkey Style.Which is kind of a shame when you put it that way, I bet we could get a lot of cred with Sun Wukong by teaching him a style that includes magically explosive dick punching. Seems like something he'd enjoy.

Since Angels, Devils, Fallen, and Youkai are supernatural beings, is it possible for them to learn Celestial styles?

I mean, Terrestrial Exalted can, though it takes a lot of work, so I was curious if it was possible for Earth native supernatural beings.
they can but we need to learn another charm to teach them, ^^; you really need to go through the threads and read everything, most of this has already been talk about to death a couple of times over /laugh

is this a thing or are you just yanking our chain
Celestial Monkey Style: Four Halo Golden Monkey Palm. The charm focuses on using strong virtues against your opponents by attacking the chakras that empower them. By striking the proper chakra with an essence infused attack you can destabilize them in an extremely violent way, causing unsoakable lethal damage equal to the number of points your opponent has in that virtue.

To blind the wisdom of who who masters Temperance, you must strike the Crown of Temperance in the center of the forehead.

To extinguish the love of one who masters Compassion you must strike the Chalice of Compassion in the center of the chest next to the heart.

To break the spirit of one who masters Conviction you must strike the Throne of Conviction in the stomach.

And to shatter the courage of one who has mastered Valor you must strike the Root of Valor by punching him in the dick as hard as you can.

"The root of Valor"?

I've not heard it called that before.

is this a thing or are you just yanking our chain
Also, just for the record: I do not need to make things up in order to screw with people regarding enlightened martial arts. There is a style that lets you throw someone so hard that their landing impacts with the force of a nuclear strike. One that lets you twist the air around you into water so your opponents drown on dry land. One that lets you reflexively rip out an opponents heart with your bare hands and offer it in prayer to the Unconquered Sun. One that lets you fly. One that turns you into a living kaleidoscope. One based entirely on a conceptual understanding of sex that can make people fall in love with you. One that lets you arbitrarily decide that this opponent is only allowed to hit me once and any further attacks from him automatically miss. One that turns you into a living shadow that devours the life force of anyone that touches you and is immune to any attack. One that lets you eat peoples corpses to learn the charms they knew in life. One that lets you throw people into the air and leave them stuck there (because fuck your gravity, that's why). One that basically turns you into the Hulk but with less restraint. And one that lets you stab people with their own fate.

And that's not even touching on the Imperfect Lotus or the Scroll of the Monk which is where all of the impressive martial arts are listed.

In order: Solar Hero Style. Black Tide Style. Eye of Heaven Style. Crane Style. Crystal Chameleon Style. Sapphire Veil of Passion Style. Arms of the Unconquered Sun Style. Dark Messiah Style. Hungry Ghost Style. Thousand Wounds Gear Style. Infernal Monster Style. Violet Bier of Sorrows Style.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back