• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Advent of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

[X] Now that you think about it, you DO have a better alternative!
-[X] Magic Sense (the ability we used to find the magical sword Shigure was looking for when she came to visit us). Try to use it to locate the stolen Excaliburs; that way we'll be the ones to dictate the terms of the engagement, or possibly avoid one altogether if we can simply steal them.
-[X] There is also that device that Azazel gave you that helps track down foreigners. It is indiscriminate and only narrows things down to a district, but anything will help!
-[X] Send out our Ninjas, too, just in case they see or hear something interesting.

[X] Use the plan you, Irina and Xenovia agreed on to find the Excaliburs.
[X] Check Manse construction.
[X] Continue working on your own version of the Evil Pieces.
[X] Resume magic lessons with Akeno.
[X] Complete training for Hypnotic Tongue Technique and Hastening Night's End.

Regarding our pieces we don't need variety we need to give access to essence to our followers (harem ) so we just have to make something simple for the form since they'll be the same
...they already HAVE access to essence, why do you think we turned them into Half-Castes, because it makes them look pretty when the sun catches them right?

Regarding our pieces we don't need variety we need to give access to essence to our followers (harem ) so we just have to make something simple for the form since they'll be the same

Becoming Solar Half-Castes let them have Essence, but it can only go up to 3. Our Solar Pieces will increase that potential maximum to 5 and give them access to Celestial Martial Arts as well. No need to worry.

...they already HAVE access to essence, why do you think we turned them into Half-Castes, because it makes them look pretty when the sun catches them right?

Chill, Eternity. You have such a temper these days.

Switching vote:

-[X] Magic Sense (the ability we used to find the magical sword Shigure was looking for when she came to visit us). Try to use it to locate the stolen Excaliburs; that way we'll be the ones to dictate the terms of the engagement, or possibly avoid one altogether if we can simply steal them.
-[X] There is also that device that Azazel gave you that helps track down foreigners. It is indiscriminate and only narrows things down to a district, but anything will help!
-[X] Send out our Ninjas, too, just in case they see or hear something interesting.

Omake: Weiss Schnee's Wizard Duel
Beautifully done Blight. Have 2 Xp, and consider this omake canon with the story: how and when Issei will meet Weiss...well, that's up to me.

Though I may have problem explaining Blake's weapon form without using again transformative properties, or at least ripping them off completely. Does anyone have an idea how to justify Gambol Shroud being the Scale of the Black Rider of Famine?

Tally:
[X] Only decide about a set of fundamental effects beside higher Essence and CMA, and leave the rest to me
No. of Votes: 12

[x] Now that you think about it, you DO have a better alternative!
-[x] Magic Sense (the ability we used to find the magical sword Shigure was looking for when she came to visit us). Try to use it to locate the stolen Excaliburs; that way we'll be the ones to dictate the terms of the engagement, or possibly avoid one altogether if we can simply steal them.
-[x] There is also that device that Azazel gave you that helps track down foreigners. It is indiscriminate and only narrows things down to a district, but anything will help!
-[x] Send out our Ninjas, too, just in case they see or hear something interesting.
[x] Use the plan you, Irina and Xenovia agreed on to find the Excaliburs.
[x] Check Manse construction.
[x] Continue working on your own version of the Evil Pieces.
[x] Resume magic lessons with Akeno.
[x] Complete training for Hypnotic Tongue Technique and Hastening Night's End.
No. of Votes: 7
[X] Bandwagon
No. of Votes: 1

Does anyone have an idea how to justify Gambol Shroud being the Scale of the Black Rider of Famine?
Gun-a-Bang mode looks like one half of a scale or is the fulcrum of one. She has rope for the dishes just need the actual dishes to complete it. That or her splitting Gambol's detachable blade into two separate flat plates?

Does anyone have an idea how to justify Gambol Shroud being the Scale of the Black Rider of Famine?
Simple: Gambol Shroud isn't her SG. Just the effects of it. Famine doesn't have weapons. Like any desperate individual, it makes do with what it has at hand. It's power as a knight is only making those scraps LETHAL.

Use the power of plot twist: The depiction of the Scale in book is wrong, the real Famine used Gambol Shroud to end lives after weakening them with hunger, the Scale he used is but a decoration item, meant to fool people that he was more magical and less physical.

So weiss is conquest then? Fitting.
Also: Yes, the whole famine not actually having a specific weapon thing is quite fitting. After all, the other three horsemen are direct killers, slaughtering fast and violent. Famine is not like that. Famine is the slow, wasting death that topples kingdoms and depopulates nations. War may kill hundreds, quick and brutal, but NOBODY can escape the grasp of Famine. If it gets its hold, then it will slowly and methodically waste everything away.

Also isn't gamboul shroud a pair of pistolswords attached by a rope? Been a while since I watched ruby, but if so then that fits with scales. The pistols are the 'cups' and the rope is the connector. Even if it's normally only one pistol, you could just say it's two in this version. Which could then lead to some badass moments with the Blake holding the rope up with one finger, the pistols hanging either side as a warped and wasted illusion slowly imposes itself over reality, making her appear as an emaciated husk holding a set of black and rusted scales while the energy and will to fight seeps out of her opponents as the artifact of famine drains them.

Still fitting with the famine theme, just depends how you want to roll with it.

Last edited:
Simple: Gambol Shroud isn't her SG. Just the effects of it. Famine doesn't have weapons. Like any desperate individual, it makes do with what it has at hand. It's power as a knight is only making those scraps LETHAL.
So weiss is conquest then? Fitting.
Also: Yes, the whole famine not actually having a specific weapon thing is quite fitting. After all, the other three horsemen are direct killers, slaughtering fast and violent. Famine is not like that. Famine is the slow, wasting death that topples kingdoms and depopulates nations. War may kill hundreds, quick and brutal, but NOBODY can escape the grasp of Famine. If it gets its hold, then it will slowly and methodically waste everything away.
Uhm...

It is said the Red Rider feed the flames of war.

It is said from the Pale Rider there was no escape.

It is said the White Rider have mastered all weapons.

Finally, it is said the Black Rider had no weapon as all.

The Magnus Weapon of Famine changes form with each new wielder, leading some to believe it can transform just like Conquest's Sword. The truth is somewhat different: the weapon of Conquest has no fixed form, but the weapon of Famine doesn't possess one at all. Instead its power can be channeled through any item, no matter its nature, the wielder hold, transforming it into a form more fit for battle: thus a stick can become a peerless staff, a simple scale a conduit for powerful curses.

And, an ornamental katana roughly fitted into a too big western sheath with a ribbon tied around it can become something...unique.

Thus the Weapon of the Black Rider was called [Famine's Formless].

yeah that sounds suitably badass.

Now we just gotta wait for Plague and Pestilence to come out of hiding from confusing the story to make people think they never existed so as to better kill things. ;)
(seriously. the horsemen myth is so muddled on whether the fourth member is conquest, plague, or pestilence. it's fuckin confusing.)

Beautifully done Blight. Have 2 Xp, and consider this omake canon with the story: how and when Issei will meet Weiss...well, that's up to me.

:D

Thank you so much, Alexander! I'm glad you liked it!

Nice idea; another way you can differentiate them is that Conquest's Sword gives the user master over weapon it turns into. Famine's weapons would take training to fully master. Not that it would slow Blake down any. Speaking of her, in the context of the DXD universe, there is a good chance she could be a werecat-human hybrid, since this guy is a part of Sona Sitri's Peerage.

Now we just gotta wait for Plague and Pestilence to come out of hiding from confusing the story to make people think they never existed so as to better kill things. ;)
(seriously. the horsemen myth is so muddled on whether the fourth member is conquest, plague, or pestilence. it's fuckin confusing.)

Conquest was the original and the others were invented in new telling's.

Exactly. In the original text, Death and Pestilence were one and the same. However, people in later text couldn't tell the difference between War and Conquest, so they combined those two and created a new Rider: Plague/Pestilence/Disease/Whatever.

so the four horsemen are actually:
death
war
famine
plagestilconease-whatever nobodies gonna bother reading this shit in a thousand years anyways...

Better yet, this was a "Magnus," a Sacred Gear that once belonged to Conquest, one of the Four Horsemen recorded in the Bible as beings of the Apocalypse. It could transform into any weapon and give the wielder mastery over that weapon. It was natural that I would be good at fighting when the weapon I was fighting with automatically made me better than my mentor.
Um, about that, isn't the ability to transform into any weapon kinda weaksauce for a sacred gear? I mean Kiba's can basically do that except better. Unless it can turn into other Sacred Gears too?

Um, about that, isn't the ability to transform into any weapon kinda weaksauce for a sacred gear? I mean Kiba's can basically do that except better. Unless it can turn into other Sacred Gears too?
I am choosing to assume it has other powers weiss doesnt know about yet. Like a subtle fate manipulation that makes her more likely to succeed.

Okay, first of all, not every Sacred Gear is broken as all hell. Only the Longinus are. Ddraig said that those guys were not too strong, but could clear out entire armies, and then implied that they could only give him a challenge by fighting unfairly.

Secondly, Sacred Gears evolve according to their master's emotions, so even something as simple as getting ideas off the Internet can help you increase your potential with it.

Thirdly, remember that the Horsemen had four Sacred Gears that were most powerful when used in synergy. Conquest had three other Sacred Gears backing him up. One of them being a Sacred Gear that increased his power with each person he killed, at least according to Alexander's plans.

Fourthly, Conquest's Sword's ability to transform into any weapon is complimented by its ability to give the user mastery in whatever weapon it turns into. So if Weiss were to turn it into a bow, she would become an expert sharpshooter, though she would need some muscle training to get used to pulling the strings. That's exactly what the original Swordsman did: he used it as a bow and sniped people from a distance (according to the Book of Revelations, the white horsemen had a bow). With each kill, his attacks became more and more powerful. With just two of his Sacred Gears, he could basically take out entire armies of mooks from a distance all by himself.

I mean when we empower the others like the merry band of ninjas and it let them use more to learn celestial martial art (or bullshit magic kung-fu)

... Go to the first chapter of the Excalibur Arc. You will see that the Solar Pieces raises their cap to Essence 5 and gives them access to Celestial Martial Arts. We are also all voting on having Alex decide whatever else because those two traits are super good already and nobody can agree on anything. Please stop asking about it man, as this is over and done with. I swear, you might just give EternitynChaos an aneurysm from sheer annoyance.

... Go to the first chapter of the Excalibur Arc. You will see that the Solar Pieces raises their cap to Essence 5 and gives them access to Celestial Martial Arts. We are also all voting on having Alex decide whatever else because those two traits are super good already and nobody can agree on anything. Please stop asking about it man, as this is over and done with. I swear, you might just give EternitynChaos an aneurysm from sheer annoyance.
It was like my first post and i didn't read all the posts. Sorry I didn't know that the it was over

Uh... why did I get Stroth's reply on my Email but not on this page? Stroth, did you delete your post?

I have been wondering what other crazy thing Azazel would do if he gets really bored.... maybe he would decide to create a Cyberspace a la Tron, or Digimon.

I wonder if Santa Claus exist in this universe, maybe in this univere he is a badass, or knowing how a lot of characters are in HDXD, he may be a pervert.

So Famine powers work like Berserker from Fate/Zero, nice.

Loved Weiss canon omake.

Welcome SotDRPAvenger enjoy the quest.

I have been wondering what other crazy thing Azazel would do if he gets really bored.... maybe he would decide to create a Cyberspace a la Tron, or Digimon.

I wonder if Santa Claus exist in this universe, maybe in this univere he is a badass, or knowing how a lot of characters are in HDXD, he may be a pervert.

So Famine powers work like Berserker from Fate/Zero, nice.

Loved Weiss canon omake.

Welcome SotDRPAvenger enjoy the quest.

Nice to see you again, Sol Mark. What did you think of the Weiss omake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back