• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

I had a thought: If Taylor ever got her shard jail-broken by Amelia to kill Scion again... I wonder if they'd just end up putting her with the rest of the Endbringers they've collected?

I had a thought: If Taylor ever got her shard jail-broken by Amelia to kill Scion again... I wonder if they'd just end up putting her with the rest of the Endbringers they've collected?

Don't be silly. They'd cack her and reload from her backup.

That option assumes your new Goddess allows you the free will to kill her.

Na, infinitely more likely Broken Taylor finds a way to break Amelia as well, probably through a power copier, and then they fly away as the new Space Whale pair.

The Cycle continues.

I thought of that as an option but that means that Amy would have to accept someone killing Taylor. It's a messy situation.

I think if they've reached the point of jailbreaking Taylor, a little thing like killing a spare Taylor won't be a big deal. An auto-kill switch in her armor would be the likely way to go. Using a clone created specifically for the purpose would be a good way to go too.

Na, infinitely more likely Broken Taylor finds a way to break Amelia as well
Might not have to. They're both happy enough with each other, and Kheprized Taylor might actually be able to see Amelia as something that isn't a threat, leading to broken Taylor forcing to run away to the Endbringer storage a little like in canon, and Amelia just follows her, ignoring being mind controlled because she knows Taylor won't hurt her or put her at risk, and they get to be together with no one interrupting them.

I think if they've reached the point of jailbreaking Taylor, a little thing like killing a spare Taylor won't be a big deal.
That's true to though.

Might not have to. They're both happy enough with each other, and Kheprized Taylor might actually be able to see Amelia as something that isn't a threat, leading to broken Taylor forcing to run away to the Endbringer storage a little like in canon, and Amelia just follows her, ignoring being mind controlled because she knows Taylor won't hurt her or put her at risk, and they get to be together with no one interrupting them.
My Life With My Lobotomized Girlfriend.

The Cycle continues.
fA74pLV.png

My Life With My Lobotomized Girlfriend.
You can barely tell the difference,Taylia will have to just have put more effort in the relationship.

The Cycle continues.
All of this has happened before and will happen again...for all we know Taylor was the faerie queen in the last cycle and Ciara was Skitter.or something else, look up the "Eternal return" it's reincarnation but on a omni universal scale.This cycle, Glaistig Uaine has been talking about means something else then what everyone thinks,we have only seen a small picture,but she sees the thing as a giant Mural.

Last edited:
Clarice and Missy, so cute together.

I could actually see them experimenting together, sweetly innocent, until they find that this does that. And then doing that all night.

Also, a bed that eats spilled popcorn? So. Damn. Handy.

I thought she didn't get backed up?
I thought everyone that could be backed up, was? Everyone knows that you don't make changes to important system files without a backup, and Lisa used the skill uploading tech. Q.E.D.

edit: Admittedly, I couldn't find a mention of one in the text, but I didn't look all that hard. Plus TanaNari has a habit of leaving out details that should be inferred.

Last edited:
Clarice and Missy, so cute together.

I could actually see them experimenting together, sweetly innocent, until they find that this does that. And then doing that all night.
I think the biotinker knows exactly what does what.

Missy: "Well, yeah. That's just natural, you of all people should know how nature works." You violate it too often not to.
So much :D at that line.

985. When Clarice violates nature, nature likes it.

I'm honestly surprised that TanaNari hasn't included something like this in his signature or at the top of Page 1.
Hell, were it not for this story having such a strong brand I might even suggest a title change. Perhaps a by-line? "Amelia: Darkest Fixfic"... I'm imagining every chapter opening with that, and I like it. OTOH, the impact of when it gets pointed out would be lost...

Will a Taylor that is of legal age of 18 be sexually attracted to a Amelia during some point in the upcoming story?
I can't promise it won't happen?

Clarice singing Yakko's Universe Song is the most adoriblest thing ever.
Yes. Yes it is.

Awesome.

at the top of Page 1.

It is now.

It is really sad Scion is such a dumb butt, otherwise he might have tried a time reversal power.
I don't know if time manip works like that in Worm. At least not on Entities. Or I'd imagine Eden would do it to herself.

Guh. I threw up in my mouth a little at the mention of the floor and furniture eating spilled popcorn...
You'd prefer it worked like real life, where it's mostly bugs and the occasional rodent doing the heavy lifting?

Nope. He has to do Riley/Amy... I'll get around to Missy/Riley smut eventually. Theo also gets to be there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back