• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Amelia, Worm AU [Complete]

P.S. Am I the only one who looks at TanaNari's profile pic and accidentally reads his custom title as "Verified Duck" more often than not?
I've been meaning to ask the same thing, so no.

Do you think there might be an uptick in insect-themed names? Beetle, June, Marty, that sort of thing?
Oh for crying out loud... And here I thought the stupid baby names were bad enough in reality!

If they don't step up their grinding they might not even be able to put out enough dps to matter during the boss fight.
They're converting entire worlds and moons into weapons of mass destruction. I think they'll manage something.

There will never be a baby name so stupid that it is unrealistic.

I can't remember the exact statistic*, but one year there were 26 babies who were given some variation of the name unique. Can you still look me in the eye and say that?

*I don't remember the exact statistic but I do remember that it's in a book called 'The Narcissism epidemic'

I can't remember the exact statistic*, but one year there were 26 babies who were given some variation of the name unique. Can you still look me in the eye and say that?
Perhaps ... you misread me? 'No one will ever make up a baby name so stupid that it would be unrealistic for someone to have actually been named that,' would be another way to put it. Am I misunderstanding you or did you think I said something else?

Anyway, on baby names, I don't think most people will think of naming their kids after aspects of the Empresses' powers, not when they could name the kid after one of the Empresses directly.

Kheprice
Khepler
Kheproline
Kheppling

Gai
Gaianne
Gaiver
Gaidrian

Minnie
Minera
Erving
Nerva

etc.

I am fully justified to hate people. I already know this. But thanks for the support and encouragement.

268899_5_.jpg

Edit: I lied.

268921_5_.jpg

Last edited:
I honestly don't want to be the Fly in that room when Taylor and Amelia call out Lily for compromising herself,her powers and worst of all.... the security of Avalon,Pantheon and the human race.all because she couldn't it keep in her pants.How can you punish someone like Lily though,she's a essential offensive asset and she knows it.she only joined because of Sabah and thats over.on paper Akaihana can be Trusted then Lilly could ever be.

Last edited:
I honestly don't want to be the Fly in that room when Taylor and Amelia call out Lily for compromising herself,her powers and worst of all.... the security of Avalon,Pantheon and the human race.all because she couldn't it keep in her pants.How can you punish someone like Lily though,she's a essential offensive asset and she knows it.she only joined because of Sabah and thats over.on paper Akaihana can be Trusted then Lilly could ever be.
Easy, her name is Akaihana.

Also, Power Copy Tinker.

No, it's over for now. It's implied that they're going through a cycle of breaking up and making up to the point that their team/people who know them are expecting them to be fighting/making up.

Besides, at this point Lily has plenty of reasons beyond Sabah to stay with Pantheon. Rebuilding Japan. Crusading for world equality. Most famous gay couple in the universe. Fucking Scion. Badass super armor that makes her the sexiest thing in Japan.

How many hints did we miss this chapter so far?
Umm... I may have let Purity and Crusader's new names slip... there's a Marvel reference no one got so far... Avalon doesn't know Battery's a Cauldron cape, nor does Chevalier- suggesting Cauldron's keeping a tight lid on that, still... a couple other things...

Last edited:
They still have to punish Lilly for her blunder....looks like Avalon is getting it's first Execution .they off her then they pop out another clone who was updated before she committed the crime of treason.

268899_5_.jpg

Edit: I lied.

268921_5_.jpg
I'm also a teacher, in China, and I've been compiling a list of the ... interesting English names the (adult) students come up with for themselves. A few are just unfortunate accidents when combined with their family names and put in Western name order:
Anita Dong - "Dong" means East in Chinese, but "Anita" sounds a lot like "I need a", so yeah​
Tish Xu - "Xu" is pronounced a lot like "shoe"​
Wing Wang - "Wang" is pronounced more like "Wong", as in a face full of alien...

Most don't have that excuse though:
Horus (any open slots in Pantheon?)​
Artemis (ditto)​
Diamond​
Archer​
Shopping​
Golden Life​
Tequila​
Bacardi​
Smiley​
Sweety​
Noidy​
House​
Agony​
Mini (a guy)​
Pooky (also a guy)​
Arthus (a girl)​
Puzzle​
Ha Ha​
Younation​
Stellar​
Legolas​
Big Show​
Roc​
Promethius (yes that's her "official" spelling)​
Silence​
Ultraman​
YOLO (seriously, FML)​

And the winner and still champeen: Wallace Gromit Supernova o_O

QQ Does the Primacy concept that Tananari introduced apply to Taylor as well? It would go a way to explain why when facing groups like the wards and the protectorate who are suppose to be more skilled and experienced ,almost all are hilariously ineffectual. I know that Coil's savescumming gives them some leeway but it still strains belief.

Last edited:
I'm also a teacher, in China, and I've been compiling a list of the ... interesting English names the (adult) students come up with for themselves. A few are just unfortunate accidents when combined with their family names and put in Western name order:
Anita Dong - "Dong" means East in Chinese, but "Anita" sounds a lot like "I need a", so yeah
Tish Xu - "Xu" is pronounced a lot like "shoe"
Wing Wang - "Wang" is pronounced more like "Wong", as in a face full of alien...

Most don't have that excuse though:
Horus (any open slots in Pantheon?)
Artemis (ditto)
Diamond
Archer
Shopping
Golden Life
Tequila
Bacardi
Smiley
Sweety
Noidy
House
Agony
Mini (a guy)
Pooky (also a guy)
Arthus (a girl)
Puzzle
Ha Ha
Younation
Stellar
Legolas
Big Show
Roc
Promethius (yes that's her "official" spelling)
Silence
Ultraman
YOLO (seriously, FML)​

And the winner and still champeen: Wallace Gromit Supernova o_O
Moonunit and Dweezl Zappa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back