• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Bird of Hermes

useless101 said:
[X] Sailor Moon.

"A-am I seeing things, or did you really just turn into a nine-eyed horror and devour that guy?"

"Yes, but I did for love and justice. So it's okay."
Changing to this.

Since the Cross and BSSM are in the lead, I'll hint at a couple of people who you'd have available for those options.

Crossover

[x]He's not Kung-Fu Batman. Really. I mean, he doesn't even have a utility belt!
[x]What is up with your ears? More importantly, who teaches their kids black magic? Not that you're complaining.

BSSM

[x]The Crimson Mask? No, that's no good. Kamen Fucker? Eh, perhaps.
[x]Forgotten friends are always so sad, aren't they?

Waaaaaait, does HSDK stand for History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi?

Dunno Shiiiit about HSDK or OWOD or whatev's the acronyms are.

But oh god. Tuxedo Mask or Naru. Oh wow.

On the one hand, we can skullfuck destiny. On the other, we can be a magnet for interesting things happening and SO MANY YOUMA to do stuff with. To. Whatever.

HSDK is indeed History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

oWoD is the [old] World of Darkness RPG setting.

I could change my mind....IF we get to be girlycard.
141656-girlycard_super.jpg

Alucard_Girlycard__by_tamarpg.jpg

Hellsing_the_Dawn__Girlycard_by_neni_chan.jpg

I like her/his/its hat. >o>

Naru. Girlycard by default. Can you deal with having red hairs?

Urgh. Vote change~

[X] Sailor Moon

Chibi-Reaper said:
Naru. Girlycard by default. Can you deal with having red hairs?
Considering we could make it red with the blood of our enemies, I can't see too much problem with it.

also who

Last edited by a moderator:
Not familiar with OWoD, but the Kung-fu user in HSDK is Hermit. He's got an okay attitude and style, but he's kinda meh to me.

The other option would be Niijima, the noncombatant who wants to take over the world. So he's almost perfect, and looking at him side by side with Alucard almost makes me think he's already Al's reincarnation. It's the smile really.

Youma-bait puts them both to shame though.

oWoD was all politics and conspiracy mixed in with a heavy dose of the oncoming apocalypse and ancient evils kind of thing. We'd fit right in tbh, though Alucard would be more than a bit gamebreaking even with the least of his powers.

It actually might be more balanced in bssm, where they pulled such tricks as using a magic rock to sacrifice your own life in exchange for rewinding time and reviving everyone who died, including yourself. At the end of the first season.

Please every setting that uses Magical solar Mirrots and the ghost of Atomic Bombs to kill people isn't weirded out by Alucard.
And please he is just the Lovechild of 2 Vampire Progenitors.
But then I would vote for [X] Sailor Moon + oWOD if that would have been possible

I think it'd depend on how fast Alucard moved to take advantage and how hard he struck. Information control and whether he could nom a general.

[X] Rosario + Vampire

Alucard as Tsukune. The trolling will be glorious. Especially if for some reason we still read as human.

[X] HSDK + oWoD

Who can resist watching both the Camarilla and the Sabbat shit themselves in terror?

I really don't understand the allure of the HSDK with oWoD. Couldn't we do with just oWoD or HSDK or will I be getting a telling off?

It was an idea I had had for another story that I never did. So I threw it in.

If you want just one or the other, I suppose that's fine too.

I am not quite sure if oWoD ever had any kind of supernatural martial arts for mortals, so HSDK might fill a niche what was kind of empty before that.

...I am also kind of slighty confused why Sailor Moon is so popular. Any kind of favourable - for SM, I mean - factor what I have missed, beyond "Alucard/Girlycard in Sailor Fuku/Tuxedo"?

Hellsing is about the gore and visceral pain of war, whilst being a reconstruction of the values that made dulce et decorum est pro patria mori an unironic sentiment.

Sailor Moon is the shoujo series that redefined the Magical Girl status quo overnight and gave us often poignant reflections on coming of age in the late 20th century.

Both are silly.

Both are awesome.

Both are about the triumph of the human spirit.

Let's make them kiss like our own personal Barbie dolls. : D

That is a pretty good way of saying no, I suppose.

Well. Whatever makes the good story, I quess.

How the fuck did you get no from that? o_O Do you even pose?

Naturally! Where else would we get hamon if not from the sun? :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back