• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Bird of Hermes

[X] Naru and NOT Haruna sensei.

Right~

Naru has won.

Other options-

Kamen Fucker- Well duh.

Ghostly Nothings- Rei. It's a name pun.... Really, nobody got it?

Neeeerd- Aww, nobody likes Melvin Umino. Well, why am I even surprised anymore?

wait, naru was the lady in red? i thought it was beryl, she at-least counts as "lady"

whats with all this love for naru anyway? isn't she just some useless ginger side-character that gets put on a bus in season 1?

if we play as a nobody, we might as well just be Girlycard.

Yay! Narucard! Akaado-sama makes the prettiest little girl. :3

iamnuff said:
whats with all this love for naru anyway? isn't she just some useless ginger side-character that gets put on a bus in season 1?

if we play as a nobody, we might as well just be Girlycard.

Naru has a personality, just not a fully explored one; she's critical and snarky and slightly naive about men, with a little bit of a philosophical side. People are going to play as Girlycard anyway, so what's the big deal?

I just think Naru could use a break. Plus if we go by the logical conclusion to her Youma-Bait status (she's resilient and produces a little more energy than normal), that means we might have something interesting to work with.

FurikoMaru said:
Yay! Narucard! Akaado-sama makes the prettiest little girl. :3

Naru has a personality, just not a fully explored one; she's critical and snarky and slightly naive about men, with a little bit of a philosophical side. People are going to play as Girlycard anyway, so what's the big deal?

I just think Naru could use a break. Plus if we go by the logical conclusion to her Youma-Bait status (she's resilient and produces a little more energy than normal), that means we might have something interesting to work with.

eh, i watched SM in japanese and Dubbed english, but whereas i mostly forgot "Naru", "molly" stayed with me, if only as someone i wish i could take out back and put down, "Old Yeller style"

i know when you change the language of a show, a lot of subtleties are lost, thus making the characters seem...flatter and less interesting, or just outright dumber, but molly genuinely sounded like a character with no character, serving no purpose other than to play bait to the monster of the week, then vanish into the ether when more interesting characters were introduced.

anyway, my point was, if you're going to play a character without any actual character, you might as well just start as an OC instead, but i guess Naru actually has Characterization in the native version its not so bad.

she still has a very punchable face though.

images

[X] Lady in Red

My reasoning is thus:

We cannot mock Tuxedo Kamen if we are Tuxedo Kamen. And missing that opportunity would be a tragedy.

EDIT: D'oh, missed that it had finished. Geez, that's a first for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your confusion is short lived. The empty twisting seems to halt and then skip a beat, before inverting and pulling you inside. There is a sense of distortion, then warmth and tightness. Your mind, your very being struggles- But you find yourself drifting to sleep.

Before you drift away completely, you sense another alongside you- Almost like a familiar, but at the same time different- it is separate from yourself.

[X] Ignore it.
[X] Join with it.
[X] Devour it.

After, you slip into the darkness. There are flashes of awareness- You sense yourself growing, and struggle against the flesh surrounding you. Your memories fade to a mere remnant, no more than the shadows of old scars upon your psyche.

Eventually, you feel the prison of flesh around you begin to pulse, and push you down. You emerge into blinding light, screaming triumph at your freedom.

"Congratulations, you have a lovely baby girl. What are you going to name her?" The man holding you turns you, and you see a crimson locks framing soft grey eyes.

"Naru," The woman decides. "Her name will be Naru."

[X] Accept the name
[X] Reject the name

Year one, what do?[Select one of each group]
[X] Rage.
[X] Watch.
[X] Sleep.

[X] Embrace your dreams
[X] Accept your dreams
[X] Reject your dreams

AN- Sorry it's short, I got distracted by sketching.

[X] Join with it.

[X] Accept the name

[X] Watch.

[X] Embrace your dreams

[X] Join with it.
[X] Accept the name
[X] Watch.
[X] Embrace your dreams

[X] Join with it.
[X] Accept the name
[X] Watch.
[X] Accept your dreams

[X] Devour it.
[X] Accept the name
[X] Sleep.
[X] Embrace your dreams

As a wise man once said, "Om, nom-nom."

[X] Join with it.
[X] Accept the name
[X] Watch.
[X] Embrace your dreams

[X] Ignore it.
[X] Accept the name
[X] Sleep.
[X] Accept your dreams

[X] Ignore it.
hmh we get a guest commentary in her head or she is a commentar in our head.
Join is the mixture and devour is no trace of her remains

[X] Accept the name

[X] Watch.

[X] Accept your dreams

[X] Ignore it.
[X] Accept the name
[X] Sleep.
[X] Accept your dreams

[X] Join with it.
[X] Accept the name
[X] Watch.
[X] Embrace your dreams

[X] Ignore it.
[X] Accept the name
[X] Sleep
[X] Embrace your dreams

[X] devour it.

[X] reject the name

[X] Watch.

[X] Embrace your dreams

full girlicard route go!

[X] Devour it.
[X] Accept the name
[X] Sleep.
[X] Embrace your dreams

Vindictus said:
[X] Ignore it.
[X] Join with it.
[X] Devour it.

Here's the thing: Naru is a reincarnation of a nameless court lady from the Silver Millennium. That's anime canon; she's right there on screen in a send-'em-to-a-peaceful-time-in-the-future bubble with everyone else. So I don't know whether it's better to join with her or devour her. If we devour her, we could fuck up the entire reincarnation spell, but if we just join with her, we run the risk of getting her purified, something I'd prefer to avoid until some sort of Shiny Happy Takeuchi-Approved Good End. Not to power-wank, or anything, but I'm pretty sure the Ginzuishou can handle Alucard in a permanent fashion even if nothing else can.

[X] Accept the name

[X] Watch.

[X] Embrace your dreams.

FurikoMaru said:
Here's the thing: Naru is a reincarnation of a nameless court lady from the Silver Millennium. That's anime canon; she's right there on screen in a send-'em-to-a-peaceful-time-in-the-future bubble with everyone else. So I don't know whether it's better to join with her or devour her. If we devour her, we could fuck up the entire reincarnation spell, but if we just join with her, we run the risk of getting her purified, something I'd prefer to avoid until some sort of Shiny Happy Takeuchi-Approved Good End. Not to power-wank, or anything, but I'm pretty sure the Ginzuishou can handle Alucard in a permanent fashion even if nothing else can.

And what....PROBLEM would fuckingupthespell CAUse?

It might make us less immortal and totally broken than we could be.

On the upside, it could tamper with causality to the point that Pluto gets involved in the narrative early, and that is one fine-ass completely legal sailor senshi.

FurikoMaru said:
It might make us less immortal and totally broken than we could be.

On the upside, it could tamper with causality to the point that Pluto gets involved in the narrative early, and that is one fine-ass completely legal sailor senshi.
I like the way you think. Also, why the fuck would Alucard, the guy looking for someone to kill him want to be immortal?

Are we looking to play as Abridgicard or Canoncard? Abridgicard might not have a death wish. Or if he does, it's an even more artistic one than Canoncard, since literally everything he says is designed to make someone want to shank him. >:D

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Enslave it.
I want a new police-girl.

[X] Accept. What do you care for names? And there's something in its that's pleasing to you...
Narucard!

Does a reincarnated soul count as a virgin if it only had sex in a past life?

Torgamous said:
Does a reincarnated soul count as a virgin if it only had sex in a past life?
Does she remember it or not?

Wait, no... that opens up a whole weird realm of chloroform-related imaginings.

Best not to think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back