• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

CF in DC and Marvel (SI)

Neat concept. I can't say I've seen many attempt a full mesh of DC and Marvel instead of adding a few characters. I'll look forward to seeing where this goes.

Is this a crack fic? It reads like a crack fic. Like you physically can't make a dumb CF main character. Even if you do enough perks will change that.

I will give the benefit of the doubt for now, but I really hope you aren't trying to make the MC be dumb. That seems to be a trend authors have been doing lately.

Also how often do you give cp? Because a roll in the first 1k-ish words that gives 150co gives the impression it's 1k or 1.5k words for 150cp. That is way too fast power gain (after the first few perks).

I was a bit slow on his feet so I was a bit behind the officer who was introducing the two of them to a gate guard.
my

Can't wait to see mc equip all the heroes with his CF. The
Junk Emporium
spoil my taste of super equipment boosting heroes massively.

P. S:First time using spoiler tag. Hooe I use it correctly.

I'm looking forward to reading more...
I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

MC gets skills far too darn fast!

It's gonna be quite hard to balance his powers.

Seriously, it's like he is getting 3 new rolls for powers for every hour awake, i seriously doubt the author would be able to come up with plausible ideas for upgrades after a month.

I would have trouble coming up with ideas that would keep it plausible after a mere week.

MC gets skills far too darn fast!

It's gonna be quite hard to balance his powers.

Seriously, it's like he is getting 3 new rolls for powers for every hour awake, i seriously doubt the author would be able to come up with plausible ideas for upgrades after a month.

I would have trouble coming up with ideas that would keep it plausible after a mere week.

That's the beauty of CF. There's no balancing in CF. One lucky dice moment and you will have insane ability. And I honestly thought author wouldn't have problem with it. It just a few chapter going on for now, give author chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back