• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic

Sorry for being unclear.
I say nothing about conspiracies, only that logistic centers for supermarkets worked as usual in Poland - and if corona was as bad as media say,people there should drop like flies.Which did not happened.
That is all.
Week threadban. No conspiracy theories.

They have found that pregnant women that haven coronavirus can spread it to their fetus. At least 8 babies have born with coronavirus so far.

Last edited:
Hey man I've was just catching up on the thread and saw and I'm sorry for your loss hope you are doing well.
I'm doing okay. Most of the time. Seeing my dad's pre-order info on his Steam profile for Cyberpunk 2077 and remembering how hype he was for it the other day almost killed me, but most of the time I'm okay.

I'm doing okay. Most of the time. Seeing my dad's pre-order info on his Steam profile for Cyberpunk 2077 and remembering how hype he was for it the other day almost killed me, but most of the time I'm okay.
I'm sorry man I lost my dad a long time ago and it was hard seeing things that reminded me of him. But eventually it got better and then I just enjoyed the reminders. You should when your up to it play that game for your dad.

I'm sorry man I lost my dad a long time ago and it was hard seeing things that reminded me of him. But eventually it got better and then I just enjoyed the reminders. You should when your up to it play that game for your dad.
Yeah, maybe try to play a character the way he'd have played it.

Yeah, maybe try to play a character the way he'd have played it.
No way. Dad was fucking demented when it came to video games. Vidya is where he went to act like an ultraviolent asshole.

You haven't seen disturbing until you've seen a 70+ year old man giggling while playing with the Yandere Simulator.

There's apparently a major outbreak in my town. Hundreds of cases and some people from work were forced into quarantine. Fun times all around.

2ZdAx5e.jpg

Testing is very important. We should really be doing more of it.

I just read,that when churches in western Europe are still mostly closed, mosques are not, people there do not care about any covid rules - and ....nothing happened.
Nobody try close them, and muslims do not started mass dying.
There are two possibilities :
1.Islam cover from C19
2.C19 is just worst common flu.

I just read,that when churches in western Europe are still mostly closed, mosques are not, people there do not care about any covid rules - and ....nothing happened.
1.Islam cover from C19
... once again the governments demonstrate their blatant bias and cowardience.

1.Islam cover from C19
No source and conspiracy mongering, week threadban.
... once again the governments demonstrate their blatant bias and cowardience.
Rule 8, week threadban.

No Conspiracy Theories - No Mercy Warning
Based on prior behaviour, I am upgrading ATP's threadban to one month. Let it be said for the final time:

No. Conspiracy. Theories.

Random fearmongering such as he posted with zero substantiation will be taken as such. The next offender will be permanently removed from this thread. There will be no more warnings.

Well, a certain very important political figure here in the United States has been diagnosed with COVID as of last night, as has their spouse. Is it bad for me to say "serves them right" for how poorly they handled the outbreak, amongst other things? Or is that running afoul of Rule 8?

Well, a certain very important political figure here in the United States has been diagnosed with COVID as of last night, as has their spouse. Is it bad for me to say "serves them right" for how poorly they handled the outbreak, amongst other things? Or is that running afoul of Rule 8?
Eh, probably does fall afoul. Don't know if it's bad for you to personally say, but you'd be one voice in a massive chorus.

Got annoyed with increased restrictions here in Poland, about a virus that's just about as deadly as the fucking flu of all things.

If you don't wear a mask in public here now, you risk getting a big fine.

So, I bought a gas mask and started wearing it everywhere.

So help me God, if I'm forced to wear a mask like an idiot, I'm going to wear it like the biggest goddamn idiot around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back