• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Cosmos Quest (Naruto/Lupin III)

[X]"Well, between that and Chouji's issues, I guess we can cut back on stealing and stuff."

Stealing is tearing apart your relationship with your friends, but it's a part of who you are. :'( Still you like you're friends enough that you are willing to do this:

-Stop stealing for now, and apologize to the friends you have hurt with this.
or
-you could try to give up on stealing for good, but you know you could never do that You BREATH crime. So, channel your impulses.
-only go after those who deserve it.
or
-We can also try something else: rather than steal something leave gifts. The best part isn't the target after all, its the job.

or
-The problem here isn't that you are stealing, it's that you are getting caught, that you aren't a good enough thief. Work until you will never be caught again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi, useless! Don't think I don't see you liking! You got a vote, boytshik?

The Yamanaka 7 snip was very nicely done, Furiko. Ino's brief flare of 'holy crap what's happening what have I done' tugs at the old heartstrings.

Chouji just isn't the same sort of ninja as you, that's all. He's a BATTLE ninja, you're a NINJA ninja. Nobody's fault, really. It's a tricky subject, too; leaving him out of activities is also hurtful in its way. I would judge it as being better than trying to force him, though.

[X] I'm sorry Sakkun. It's never comfortable to see your parents as having biases and grudges and generally being human. Thanks for sticking by me like that. I mean... I kind of am a bad influence :3

So... no one wants to ask what Papa Uchiha said about you?

[X] ".... Sorry. I guess it does cause problems, with you being the head of the Police chief's son. And Chouji's not really happy with it either. I can't really stop, though. I mean, we're going to be ninja. This is basically a lot of what we'll be doing after we graduate."
-[X] "... But I shouldn't let my training cause problems for my friends. When it comes down to it, actually taking things is nice, but the rest of it is the fun part. It can wait until I have the opportunity to take things from the village enemies."

[X] You have Sasuke over, and that's well and good. But now, you realized that you should probably go visit his house.
-[X] Tender a formal apology to Fugaku, as best you can. You have no intention to cease pursuing your personal training. But you do regret that your friendship with Sasuke is causing strife within his family.
--[X] You have no intention of breaking that off, either, if it needs to be said.

OMAKE FILES: Yamanaka Ino's Rap Sheet

While criminal charges are always withheld in the case of minors (defined under the Konoha penal code as persons under sixteen in the case of civilians and those who have yet to achieve genin status in the case of shinobi-in-training), that doesn't mean the cops are stupid enough to not make a note of people who're anticipated to be troublesome, especially when they're clan heirs.

So then. Here's Ino's unofficial record.

Counts of assault: 5, including the one where that kid made a crack about Chouji's weight.

Counts of truancy: 2

Counts of disturbing the peace: 47

Counts of theft: 0

Mmm, I'll throw my hat in.

[X] "Well.....what'd he say about me?"
-[X] However mean Fugaku's opinion, he's almost certainly at least partially right. You are a lot of things that would offend a police chief, and you generally do not care. But when your actions disrupt the home life of your friends, that's different.
[X] However this plays out, thank Sasuke for sticking up for you. He's a good friend.

I'm kinda banking on us having another chance to plan what to say after we hear Fugaku's opinion.

Man, I've just been a massive bummer lately. I think I'm gonna need to toss in a fluff arc before I have to tackle the Massacre.

Provided you make the choices necessary to give me the opportunity to write fluff.

And gaaaaaah, once again I fail at writing Itachi. >_< Is it, like, distractingly-bad, or just normal fanfic-levels of bad?

FurikoMaru said:
Man, I've just been a massive bummer later. I think I'm gonna need to toss in a fluff arc before I have to tackle the Massacre.

Provided you make the choices necessary to give me the opportunity to write fluff.

And gaaaaaah, once again I fail at writing Itachi. >_< Is it, like, distractingly-bad, or just normal fanfic-levels of bad?
Mostly forgettable, although the 'bitch please' look and Itachi being willing to troll his brother with us about 'calming a raging shinobi's hardened heart with our feminine wiles' gets him Ino points (enough Ino points, and you win a prize).

The basic idea I'm trying to get across with him is that he takes one look at you, and goes, "Oh, fuck. She's smart for her age and kindhearted. They're going to destroy her." :(

Just a touch of subconscious projection. It helps that you're the same age as Sasuke.

FurikoMaru said:
The basic idea I'm trying to get across with him is that he takes one look at you, and goes, "Oh, fuck. She's smart for her age and kindhearted. They're going to destroy her." :(

Just a touch of subconscious projection. It helps that you're the same age as Sasuke.

....When Itachi mindfucks Sasuke, he's totally going to use us against Sasuke isn't he?

Plan Vindictus

[X] "I'm... Sorry that I caused problems for you with your father." And you are. Just... Not enough to stop causing them.

Plan Selias

[X]"Well, between that and Chouji's issues, I guess we can cut back on stealing and stuff."

Plan Guile

[X] I'm sorry Sakkun. It's never comfortable to see your parents as having biases and grudges and generally being human. Thanks for sticking by me like that. I mean... I kind of am a bad influence :3

Plan Chibi-Reaper

[X] ".... Sorry. I guess it does cause problems, with you being the head of the Police chief's son. And Chouji's not really happy with it either. I can't really stop, though. I mean, we're going to be ninja. This is basically a lot of what we'll be doing after we graduate."
-[X] "... But I shouldn't let my training cause problems for my friends. When it comes down to it, actually taking things is nice, but the rest of it is the fun part. It can wait until I have the opportunity to take things from the village enemies."

[X] You have Sasuke over, and that's well and good. But now, you realized that you should probably go visit his house.
-[X] Tender a formal apology to Fugaku, as best you can. You have no intention to cease pursuing your personal training. But you do regret that your friendship with Sasuke is causing strife within his family.
--[X] You have no intention of breaking that off, either, if it needs to be said.

Plan Balatro

[X] What did he say about me?

Plan Hymn

-[X] However mean Fugaku's opinion, he's almost certainly at least partially right. You are a lot of things that would offend a police chief, and you generally do not care. But when your actions disrupt the home life of your friends, that's different.
[X] However this plays out, thank Sasuke for sticking up for you. He's a good friend.

By your writeins combined I am Captain Plan!

-[x] Maybe just a some pranks instead
[x]And say what is your Brothers opinion of all this?

I like Scias's plan

-

Maybe just a some pranks instead
And say what is your Brothers opinion of all this?

Plan Vindictus

[1] "I'm... Sorry that I caused problems for you with your father." And you are. Just... Not enough to stop causing them.

Plan Selias

[3]"Well, between that and Chouji's issues, I guess we can cut back on stealing and stuff."

Plan Guile

[1] I'm sorry Sakkun. It's never comfortable to see your parents as having biases and grudges and generally being human. Thanks for sticking by me like that. I mean... I kind of am a bad influence :3

Plan Chibi-Reaper

[3] ".... Sorry. I guess it does cause problems, with you being the head of the Police chief's son. And Chouji's not really happy with it either. I can't really stop, though. I mean, we're going to be ninja. This is basically a lot of what we'll be doing after we graduate."

Plan Balatro

[1] What did he say about me?

Plan Hymn

[1] "Well.....what'd he say about me?"

Plan Scia

[2] "Well.....what'd he say about me?"

-> [X] Maybe just a some pranks instead
-> [X] And say what is your Brothers opinion of all this?

I should note, at no time should the apology be a confession to anything, if mine goes.

We're sorry that our friendship is causing problems. We're not breaking it off. We don't even need to mention our theft training or anything that we don't know they have hard evidence against us for. Probably tactfully don't mention anything we do.

[X] ".... Sorry. I guess it does cause problems, with you being the Police chief's son. And Chouji's not really happy with it either." You hesitate, your pride and sense of realism warring with your loyalty to your friends. "... I can't really stop, though," you finally admit. "I mean, we're going to be ninja. This is basically a lot of what we'll be doing after we graduate."

Sasuke goes stock-still, and stares at you in shock.

-[X] "... But I shouldn't let my training cause problems for my friends," you continue hastily, wondering what his problem is. "When it comes down to it, actually taking things is nice, but the rest of it is the fun part." You banish whatever disappointment might linger in your voice and put on a smile. "It can wait until I have the opportunity to take things from the village's enemies."

His expression eases. "... oh thank all the gods that's what you meant," he says with great feeling, letting out a sigh of relief, which quickly morphs into laughter.

You scowl, and twit him on the nose. "Oi, what's so funny?"

"My dad doesn't know what we've been doing," Sasuke explains, "he thinks your dad is trying to arrange for us to get married and that you're playing along with it."

You stare at him in disbelief.

"That's what I said!" he declares, pointing at your face.

"My god," you say, "what the hell is up with you Lollypops and sex? It's like none of you know how to relate to women in a non-fangirl context!"

"What's sex?" Sasuke asks.

You give him a brief rundown. He looks vaguely repulsed.

"So dad thinks you want to do that?" he asks, frowning. "I'm glad I yelled at him now, you wouldn't do anything that gross to a friend."

You disguise your laugh as a cough, and decide to move on in the conversation. "Why does everyone I meet lately think I'm your girlfriend? Even Hinata asked if we were betrothed a while back." You don't make mention of some of the jokes Kiba has cracked; if Sasuke can't handle the bare bones of the Talk he's not ready for crudity.

"Maybe I should just say you are my girlfriend," he says, shaking his head. "Maybe that'd make Ami stop bugging me."

You snort. "Please tell me you're kidding; she'd kill me! Or demand that I share."

Sasuke rolls his eyes. "All your friends are weird."

"Yeah," you say with a happy sigh, "isn't it great?"

After a while, you ask, "So what do you think I should do about your dad?"

"I was gonna ask you what I should do," he protests. His shoulders slump. "What're we gonna do?"

[X] First, you should establish whether or not your dad actually is trying to marry you off to Sasuke. Go bug him!

[X] Talk to Mom. She's not a ninja, but she is a former noblewoman; she has to know about this kind of thing, it's in her job description.

[X] Confront Fugaku. (What're you gonna tell him?)

[X] Fuck Fugaku; you know how marriages work - go talk to Mikoto. (And say what?)

----------

I bet you all thought Ino's suggestion to tell Mikoto that Shisui left you two alone on your date was going to stay adorable fluff, didn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back