• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

The only possible way someone would react to that is anger and lash out. Human relations 101. We can't allow that in front of our family, who might get hurt. Therefore, we have to:

[x]Other
-[x] Redo her memories again so she won't mind staying.

This is why I said we shouldn't have messed with her memories in the first place.
Because mind controlling her in front of our family is so much better. My proposal looks responsible and even provides her with the opportunity to leave the E88 Purity's group along with her husband without them trying to hunt them down. Instead they'll direct their fury at Hookwolf.

Granted, we'll need to help Fog as well to give it any chance of success, but we're more than capable of that given the opportunity.

[X] Okay I may have left out the part where I framed somebody for your kidnapping so no
-[X] Offer to frame somebody for her husband's kidnapping and to bring him to her.

[X] Okay I may have left out the part where I framed somebody for your kidnapping so no

Because mind controlling her in front of our family is so much better. My proposal looks responsible and even provides her with the opportunity to leave the E88 Purity's group along with her husband without them trying to hunt them down. Instead they'll direct their fury at Hookwolf.

Granted, we'll need to help Fog as well to give it any chance of success, but we're more than capable of that given the opportunity.

It would be easy enough to take her out into the hallway and put her to sleep first.

[X] "Sure. Just don't tell him you're with me, I kinda don't want the shiny lady to blow me up. Shall I do your husband too? I mean, you're his wife, you should have a say in that, now that you're sane."

Be friendly and nice to the Shy Stalker. If she calls us out on the framejob tell her that you are a hero, so it's expected that you're attacking villains.

Last edited:
[X] Okay I may have left out the part where I framed somebody for your kidnapping so not for a few days until after the gang war I set up kicks off.
-[X] Offer to bring her husband to her.

[X] "Sure. Just don't tell him you're with me, I kinda don't want the shiny lady to blow me up. Shall I do your husband too? I mean, you're his wife, you should have a say in that, now that you're sane."

[X] Let her calm down and talk about a plan later

"Like you said earlier it has been over an hour, if you wanted to go back to being an emotionless tool of the people that tortured you as child you would have already done so," you explain. "If nab your husband you can be with him like you want to be and I could fix him as well."
Wow, Necros really knows how to make your choices clear doesn't she? That went about as perfectly as I could hope for.

Now for my vote:

There are several reasons we shield should wait: we don't know how the gang war is progressing, we need to consult with Oni Lee, and asking our other employees for advice on this issue wouldn't be remiss.

[X] Work out a kidnapping plan right now
-[X] Call in Hollow Man to help make the plan

As a person with ADHD, dealing with Necros' flightiness feels very familiar: you have do things as soon as you think of them, or you'll never get back around to it.

Okay so i just binged on this and i've gone crosseyed, can i get the cliffnotes version of what happened for the whole thing and is Big 'D' around because that seemed important but i've forgotten what happened and aaaaa the goodness is too much to take in one binge sitdown setting @_@

Okay so i just binged on this and i've gone crosseyed, can i get the cliffnotes version of what happened for the whole thing and is Big 'D' around because that seemed important but i've forgotten what happened and aaaaa the goodness is too much to take in one binge sitdown setting @_@

We are trying to break a curse to get drunk. We need only the metaphorical "Bones of a Nightmare" to break it now. Side objectives include killing Nazis, starting a brewery, dealing with several released insane souls, and stabilizing society in the middle of a magical Awakening.

We owe Cauldron three favors, one of which is to make a factory feed ghouls the bodies of sentients from another dimension.

We are currently trying to drive a corrupted paladin named Denat out of hiding so we can devour his soul. To do this we have started a gang war by framing the leader of one gang (Hookwolf) for kidnapping the parahuman of another gang(shy stalker), which is why we can't just let shy stalker leave.

I feel like giving shy stalker a chance to think would be a bad thing.

Is the option to give SS another mind whammy still on the table? That would be a lot safer.

[x] Have the two of you work on a spell idea together

[x] Have the two of you work on a spell idea together

[X] Have the two of you work on a spell idea together

[X] Ask her to help with your next album
-[X] Show off your smooth dance moves on other people's magic picture boxes. Having another sexy young girl helping will make your next album the next tavern filler!

-[x] Try to talk to her about her brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back