• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] I need to consult the Shy Stalker firs

[X] Based on some of the Shy Stalker's memories I think I have a plan, BUT...
-[X] I need to consult the Shy Stalker first

[X] Based on some of the Shy Stalker's memories I think I have a plan

[X] Based on some of the Shy Stalker's memories I think I have a plan, BUT...
-[X] I need to consult the Shy Stalker first

Did we kill Kaiser? I can't remember. Doesn't sound like something we would do though. At least not in that manner.

[X] Check out
-[X] The Solar's base near Saber Shepherd

[X] Check out
-[X] The Solar's base near Saber Shepherd

[X] Check out
-[X] Saber Shepherd
[X] Other - So Shy Stalker doesn't have to sit around nervously with nothing to do while we kidnap her husband, we'll introduce her to our best friend for life (or else) Puppeteer! Be sure to give him a quick rundown about editing her mind a bit to fix what was done to her as a child, so he knows what's going on.

Why yes, I do want Necros to 'fix' Alec. Better, I want Alec to ask for it.

Did we kill Kaiser? I can't remember. Doesn't sound like something we would do though. At least not in that manner.
Wouldn't have noticed the invisitext if I hadn't have quoted you, heh.

I think we killed Skidmark like that, don't think we killed Kaiser.

[X] Go somewhere else
-[X] Shy Stalker's house

If anyone's sticking around Purity like glue now that Max is dead, it's Crusader (yes, it's canon that he loved Purity, or at least crushed on her). This means that Shy Stalker's husband's not here.

[X] Go somewhere else
-[X] Shy Stalker's house

Might as well, would rather not have to deal with purity right now.

[X] Go in the house

This is either Fog or its a devious PRT plot! Either way, it needs to be addressed.

That said I'm torn over whether we should go in ourselves or send in Oni Lee.

[X] Just open the door, and walk in. It's what he would least expect.

[X] Just open the door, and walk in. It's what he would least expect.

[X] Other
-[X] Cast masking and illusion spells on the door to silence any noise it would make, and make it appear to still be closed, before opening it. That way the target won't notice when we've opened the door to look inside. Goo-gas-mask to be on the safe side.

Fight smarter, not harder.

Even if he isn't there you can grab changes of clothes for the Shy Stalker as well as nab her mattress.
Ah, the best laid plans of mice and men...

[x] Knock him out

Perhaps it would be best that he didn't wake up until he was with Shy Stalker.

[X] Knock him out

We will have some explaining to do when we get back, but healing circles, am I right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back