• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] How do these machines work?

We could also tell him that Taylor is working to undo the curse.

[X] How do these machines work?

This guy seems like he's from somewhere near the start. Or maybe he had a long life, or even just a big personality. Regardless, he seems like a big part of who Necros is, almost as much as the Mage woman.

I thought the eight hell was the cold one, not the fifth?

[X] Explain the machines you saw the dwarves with and the kegs attached to them. Maybe our new friend knows what they are.

[X] Who are you?

Tis important to know who just gave us a book.

[X] Explain the machines you saw the dwarves with and the kegs attached to them. Maybe our new friend knows what they are.

[X] Got any fae tricks

[X] Teach me to lightning my problems away please

Some would argue that fire solves problems better than lightning. These people deserve being... thunderstruck.:cool:

[X] Got any fae tricks

Yeah, lightning is cool and all, but... Myyystery Boooox. Not to mention the whole trickster aspect of fae is fun when you're on the giving side!

[X] I'll have to think about it some more

While this guy is pretty cool I think most of us would prefer a different form than rat.

Kale gave her a nod of understanding before he said, "Invisibility is pretty great spell to have as a backup plan. Few spells are as useful as it for running away or ambush, but enough skill in lightning makes both unnecessary." Kale paused and added ,"Of course ones friendship making skills makes all of them unnecessary. No need to fight if you make your enemy into your buddy."

Taylor fidgeted uncomfortably and said, "Making friends has never been a strong suit of mine. I only had one friend most of my life and even she stopped being my friend. It's only thanks to the voices that even have any new friends at all."

I thought for a moment here we would get better/more powerful version of charm here, and then I felt sad because I was basically thinking that the best way to make friends is to use mind control. I think we can all agree that the best element of this quest so far has been all the friends we are making, mind controled or not.

"I can't say I have felt the desire to found out who I used to do."
found --> find

[X] I'll have to think about it some more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back