• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

01/15/11

Missy looked both ways to make sure nobody was watching her when she pulled up the video of the unicorns that appeared earlier last week on her laptop. She watched jealously as a girl was petting one. So majestic. She wished she had a unicorn. She hurriedly closed the tab she was on when she heard footsteps behind her. "What were you looking at?" asked Dennis with mischief in his voice.

"Nothing" she said quickly.

Whatever ever Dennis was about to say got interrupted when Shadow Stalker slammed open the door to the room. Missy fought down a snicker when Shadow Stalker stomped into the main Ward room covered in paint. Apparently after several hours of trying to scrub off the graffiti, Shadow Stalker discovered that whatever the graffiti was made of it wasn't paint and it wasn't coming off. So Piggot ordered Shadow Stalker to repaint the entire side of the building. Unfortunately for Shadow Stalker, Necros' graffiti covered things like windows and security cameras and Piggot was making her reinstall them all herself.

After Shadow Stalker slammed the door to her room closed, Dennis burst out laughing and fell of the coach and Missy couldn't help but let out a giggle. Dean gave them both a look of disapproval, but Missy couldn't find it in herself to feel bad about it. After all the crap that Missy had to put up from her, Missy couldn't help but enjoy her suffering a little.

As Missy tried to compose herself Miss Militia walked into the Ward's main room and said "I need to brief all of you in five minutes." Missy's heart sank at the look on Miss Militia's face. Ever since the locker incident things had gone to crap, it had been one problem after another and it did not look like it was going to be stopping anytime soon.

After all the Wards had gathered Miss Militia began to speak "The rumors about the power granting music seems to be true. In the last two days we believe that there have been at least two new parahumans in Brockton Bay alone. The first was reported to us yesterday when people spotted somebody dressed up as wizard creating illusionary effects to harass people. They apparently went around making people seem like they were naked and the illusions ignored all attempts to cover themselves."

'What the hell?' thought Missy. Dennis had to shove a fist in his mouth to hold back his laughter, earning a smack from her.

Miss Militia continued talking as if they hadn't done anything. "The second sighting was of a man running around naked, except for his underwear on his head and a bunch of dead rats strung to him, shooting fire all over the place while screaming about invisible bees attacking him." This time Dennis burst out laughing and Miss Militia glared at him. "This is isn't a joke several people got caught in the flames and he burnt down a building."

After Dennis quick apology Miss Militia contiuned"It is only going to get worse from here once word gets out that the rumors about the song are true. According to our thinkers anywhere from 1/100 to 1/1000 people can effected by this song. So we can be expectig thirty five to three hundred and fifty more parahumans in our city alone, in the next couple of weeks. And if they are anything like the last two incidents we are going to have our hands full."

'Crap baskets.' thought Missy 'When it rained it poured.'

[] Kayden
[] Geoff
[] ???

Ftfy

[X] Kayden

Flesh of a Fallen Star...

I don't see the link between a fallen star and Purity... Also, this is for an interlude, Taylor/Necros won't be involved past discussions about her.

Purity is a capacitor for sunlight so she potentially counts. I personally think that going with Canary for a different definition of star has a better chance of working though. Or just getting a hold of a chunk of meteorite.

I still think it's a Cauldron Vial.

It could be several different things so if we get the opportunity for any of them we go after it

lesseee, Ethan is assault, right? Who is brad?

I'm interested in naked rat man myself, but brad might be more interesting depending on who he is

[X] Brad

Pretty sure Brad is Hookwolf.

Also, I am SO glad we took that '???' option, This chapter was great! Rachel found her ideal man at last! and he's a dog... which is kinda why he's her ideal man...

[X] Brad

I'm going to hope edale is right cause I want know more about what the e88 think about recent events almost voted for naked rat man for the shock factor

Anyone think we doomed the world? Because the song of awakening is releasing things that don't always have the best intentions. Then there is the fairy we let free.

Though she is pacified and getting plastered.

But all the worlds beer is in danger from her! It will be up to us to stop her because she is not sharing!

Though I wonder why Necros haven't thought of just conjuring beer. Or summoning it.

Meh, the world was already doomed we just added chaos. Now anything can happen. Maby all these sources of doom will cancel each other out. Hopefully it will be something more interesting though.

[X] Ethan
Well, it is worm. We can hardly make anything worse, now can we? At least Earth bet is in for interesting times...

[X] Brad

I don't see the link between a fallen star and Purity...
She emits light light so bright you can hardly see her and is (or should be at this point in canon) a person with a villainous reputation who wants to be a hero. Also, a single mother. Paige would probably be a better fit, but I was hoping we could break that curse with local talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back