• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

See? Just like that, and then we get there and rather than the Undersiders it's actually Rune, the big brother is Victor with said giant murder-beast being Hookwolf. They're trying to break off from the Empire because of reasons.

Okay, the only Shadowrun i have experience with is the one harebrained schemes put out a couple years ago. An insect spirit was the main antagonist, and it was nasty, regular magic and weapons did nothing to it, and there were a couple missions on just acquiring magical insecticide, and even with that it was a really hard fight that saw one of my runners die.

Flabbyknight have you played the Shadowrun Returns game, and if so, how accurate is its depiction of a spirit hive compared to say whatever is wearing emma like a meat puppet?

And here I thought you were basic it off of: http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Source:Bug_City
"Well since I am no expert at tracking nor know the city that well I thought it would be best to hire some of the local scoundrels to track down Curtis." you explain.

"And this requires us to go barhopping why?" asks the Hollow Man.

"Where else would one go to hire mercenaries?" you say trying to keep the duh out of your voice. "Unless you know of mercenary group already that is good at their job."

He pauses before saying "I do know a group that might be willing to find Coil for you."

"Cool, where are they based."

The Hollow Man opens his mouth then closes before finally speaking slowly as if the words pained him "...in a bar."

You give the Hollow Man a smug smile
Silly Hollow Man, doubting Necros.
See? Just like that, and then we get there and rather than the Undersiders it's actually Rune, the big brother is Victor with said giant murder-beast being Hookwolf. They're trying to break off from the Empire because of reasons.
Except for the rather strong reaction that was had when Necros mentioned a former apprentice being eaten by a Grue.

Except for the rather strong reaction that was had when Necros mentioned a former apprentice being eaten by a Grue.

No, it can still fit. Rune was just surprised, she didn't think he was like that but who knows what he really does in that darkness....

FYI I'm hoping I'm wrong and I can use the vote I have been wanting to use about Necros fantasizing about Lisa and subconsciously projecting said fantasy like a hologram.

B ut now that I said that he won't do it.

But now he will to prove me wrong.

And now he won't.

And now he will.

And now....

No, it can still fit. Rune was just surprised, she didn't think he was like that but who knows what he really does in that darkness....

FYI I'm hoping I'm wrong and I can use the vote I have been wanting to use about Necros fantasizing about Lisa and subconsciously projecting said fantasy like a hologram.

B ut now that I said that he won't do it.

But now he will to prove me wrong.

And now he won't.

And now he will.

And now....
Pretty sure that Gandalf the Black is... you know, black.

EDIT: Well, I can't see anything that says her skin color, but it mentions that she has "black hair with a blonde streak," so it's almost definitely Aisha.

You are doing everything right as a GM!
i love this.
i think ive grown dependient in reading this everyday.

BrutusxBitch OTP

HaHaHaHa

That was awesome.

Unfortunately they couldn't convince Rachel and Brutus to stop ever having sex where ever they pleased. They didn't even care if anybody else was in the room with them. Alec still complained about what Rachel and Brutus did to their couch... and table... and Alec's bed. Brian was pretty sure that the last one was to get back at Alec for being Alec. With a loud thump Brutus fell to the ground entangled in his pants.

This was one of the best parts.

You have force 7 wards. Which are pretty tough and the average mage in shadowrun can't go above a 6. It will stop most things but even the things it can't stop it will slow them done considerably.
What is the max level of wards possible, and what's the best we can achieve with our current skill set (AKA without any more upgrades from our dream world/listening to any voices in our head)?

Haha! And by focusing so hard on the possibility that Flabby was going to pull a fast one on us I have forced him to make it what everyone else expected it to be so that he could prove me wrong!

0cerlZQ.jpg

Wow, localization sucks. Just as Keikaku would translate more accurately to "just as planned," not "just like I planned." Just as planned has a far better sound to it.

Wow, localization sucks. Just as Keikaku would translate more accurately to "just as planned," not "just like I planned." Just as planned has a far better sound to it.
Dubbing =/= localization. There's a lot of padding in dubbing to match the flaps, which is why subs are better.

By getting Gandalf the Black, we have someone Else to help increase the wards while Necros is on a mission. she is a necessary asset to acquire, dead or alive.

Is that what that is from? I actually made that myself using a meme generator and 'just as planned' didn't sound right, although that may be because I was thinking about it over and over until the words became not-words.

[X] Get to know this rag tag group of teens with attitude.
-[X] "Welcome to the Merchant's Guild!"

[X] Get to know this rag tag group of teens with attitude

Is that what that is from? I actually made that myself using a meme generator and 'just as planned' didn't sound right, although that may be because I was thinking about it over and over until the words became not-words.
The actual meme is "Just as keikaku." and it means "Just as planned." It's used both ways in memes. "Just like I planned" is actually a bit of a fail at a meme.

A more literal translation of keikaku is "plan," changing to planned is a part of the translation, because tenses work differently in Japanese.

It originally came from Neon Genesis Evangelion's character Gendo Ikari, but has also been used extensively for Kira/Yagami Light from Death Note (and frankly, is a better fit there, heh)
You hear somebody yelling "Mon tabarnak j'vais te décalisser la yeule, calice!" behind you and turn around to see who it is.
Translation (according to wikipedia's Quebec-french profanity page): "Motherfucker I'm gonna fuck you up as fuck"... for those who didn't bother to look it up.
You can put up to a force 14 ward if you do a spell ritual, but to pull that off you are going to need a lot of fellow casters to help you.
And how high can we get it by ourselves (and without Aisha's help, she'd be watching to learn how it's done) at a our current level?
Summon the strongest spirit we can and kill the Kitsune.
Except Mr Nibbles has CLEARLY warned us about attacking any of the 'spirits' we only won against Hollow Man's spirit by it's shear shock that we could interact with it at all. The element of surprise is gone, and we can't handle a shard yet.

We'd be better off trying to appease it with some thin fried tofu to get it to not hurt Lisa as much.

Last edited:

If they have attitude then they are obviously power rangers. Who knew that you would rescue such a heroic group of adventurers?

Is this a Power Rangers reference?

Except Mr Nibbles has CLEARLY warned us about attacking any of the 'spirits' we only won against Hollow Man's spirit by it's shear shock that we could interact with it at all. The element of surprise is gone, and we can't handle a shard yet.

We'd be better off trying to appease it with some thin fried tofu to get it to not hurt Lisa as much.
Except we originally tried punching it to death and we are in the seat of our power and have a dragon in house, you know, our son can likely eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back