• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

[X] Ask Cul-De-Sac if he had overheard the Bee Shaman's plans to find out where to go.
-[X] If Cul-De-Sac dosn't know, then try summoning the spirit of the house you just blew up and see if it knows.
--[X] Have the Diviner divine the location if the spirits have no idea where Emma went.

Coil must of had weapon depots all over the city.

It would explain how she's managed to arm her drone soldiers. Maybe she's hiding in one of them.

If not, at least we're arming The Merchant's guild.

Coil must of had weapon depots all over the city.

It would explain how she's managed to arm her drone soldiers. Maybe she's hiding in one of them.

If not, at least we're arming The Merchant's guild.
I read this and found myself wondering when Coil became a woman.

[X] Continue your apprentice's lessons

Also isn't it The Despoiler = Skidmark?

[X] Start a magical experiment of your own
-[X] try to involve the poor Puppeteer, maybe we can create something fun.

[X] Chair joust with the Puppeteer

So long as we use protection everything should be fine.

I particularly want this option so we can regale Danny later with tales of Alec vigorously jousting Taylor in her chair.

He seems like the kind of guy to stick his thumb in crazy. Maybe it'll work out?

[X] Start a magical experiment of your own

Seems like a good time to do this, though honestly...shouldn't Lisa be done by now?

Don't want to mess with magic while Gandalf is making her lodge... probably.

I think I'm tempted now, just to see what kind of chaos would result if we did...

This bit of silliness should suffice for now, though. :)

So will this go wrong? Will we accidentally bring the chairs to life and whip out actual lances for jousting or what? or will this go fine with nothing backfiring at all?

[X] Start a magical experiment
-[X] Ask your new bff to help you with a magical experiment. Try to get a better understanding of his spirit and see if you can communicate with it. Or better yet, change it.

MAD SCIENTIST GOOOOO!

[X] Go check on your dad and the Diviner

"you have to be my friend forever and ever!"

The Puppeteer gives a snort and says "Deal."
Things just went horribly wrong.
"Want to go another round? This time without magic. Double or nothing!"

"How do get double friendship?" he asks amused.

"You have to be my bff." you explain

"Sure." he says with a shrug.
And now things are infinitely worse.

Puppeteer is now bound by a FAE deal to be the Fae's BFF FOREVER.

Breaking a Fae deal is next to impossible (and BAD things happen if you do). Also... That deal doesn't end with death...

On the flip side, Alec doesn't need to worry about Heartbreaker anymore. He has a whole new set of things to worry about.

[X] Start a magical experiment
-[X] Ask your new bff to help you with a magical experiment. Try to get a better understanding of his spirit and see if you can communicate with it. Or better yet, change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back