• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

Are you guys hoping that enough exposure to iron will let Taylor build up a resistance to it or something? Because we pretty much stripped the flesh from her bones the last time we went to the molten forge....

And Flabby has previously said we get EXP bonuses when we explore a new place.

[X] The Molten Forge

Are you guys hoping that enough exposure to iron will let Taylor build up a resistance to it or something? Because we pretty much stripped the flesh from her bones the last time we went to the molten forge....

And Flabby has previously said we get EXP bonuses when we explore a new place.

Yes, but thus far the damage it causes is physical, which we can heal just fine, and the occupant is almost completely uncaring which is far better than the other options, plus there is a potential for upgrades while there. We need an edge(heh) and a known quantity is better than an unknown risk that might make us even more fucked up mentally.

[X] Cheese Net

It might just be.... dangerously cheesy.
It+s+because+it+was+dangerously+cheesy+_10b1eb0ede1007eb2162ae1577b9e38a.jpg

[X] Man Catcher

And a description of what the losing votes would have been.

[X] Song of Laughter
-[X] Heal yourself first

Last edited:
[X] Song of Laughter

Taylor reached out and grabbed the manacles when suddenly they twisted around in her hands and snapped closed around her wrists. That... that could be bad.
"Um do these come off?" The Molten One shook its head again.
Seriously, who didn't see that coming?

Any chance we can find out what the non-selected weapons do?

And we really should have asked about a shield or armor while we were there...

[X] Express your displeasure with Riptooth by finding and murdering him

Time to test our new toy!

[X] Express your displeasure with Riptooth by finding and murdering him
[X] Heal thyself.

[X] Deep memory delve
-[X] Heal yerself

Ed;Checking how much our [self] has been changed sounds like a good idea, Vote changed.
I really don't like the other choices right now and this has potential to discover how much bleed through from the other memories is actually happening and possibly be able to stop it. Might make it worse too, but everything has the potential here.

Last edited:
[X] Deep memory delve
-[X] Heal yourself first

I really don't like the other choices right now and this has potential to discover how much bleed through from the other memories is actually happening and possibly be able to stop it. Might make it worse too, but everything has the potential here.

Did you even stop to think about how Squealer and Danny would feel about Necros coldbloodedly murdering another being?

Did you even stop to think about how Squealer and Danny would feel about Necros coldbloodedly murdering another being?
We.... care? Because I don't think we do. Given the trail of dead gangbangers we left all over the place.

AN: Being sick sucks. I am going to go die in a ditch now.
You want a recommendation? We have some pretty bitchin' ditches around here. Some of them are like, ten feet deep.

Riptooth snorted with contempt and said "Please. Nothing you can do will get through my deflection field. It is completely covers my body and redirects everything that I don't choose to let through. I spent centuries perfecting it."

Taylor felt like screaming when a thought hit her. "Wait so you are saying that your device is anchored to you and your aura. So you can do things like touch yourself?"

"It's more complicated than that but yes you moro..." trailed of Riptooth as he stared at Taylor's new aura that now perfectly matched his. Her chains wrapped around him binding and constricting his body.

And this is why you never explain how you did something, especially to an enemy, and if you do then you explain it wrong if you can't just outright lie.

The best answer to "How the hell did you do that?" is to quote Abridged!Alucard with "Fuck you, that's how!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back