• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Dead

I think Coil has Lisa hostage or that she's on the base at least.

[X] No.
-[X]Discreetly try to purge the drugs from your system.
-[X] If successful Teleport (?) [or whatever magic you can do] out of the cell somewhere safe as soon as possible.
-[X] Finish purging toxins from system, check to make sure Dad is okay [get him somewhere safe]
-[X] Come back for Fluffekins with the magic equivalent of 10 tanks and a fighter jet at the ready.
-[X] Rescue him and don't look back at the explosion you make of whatever facility they put Fluffekins in (because you're cool like that).
-[X] Rest.
-[X] Murder all the bad people responsible for this mess.
-[X] Chew some bubble gum.
-[X] Drink some alcohol
-[X] ??? Profit.

[X] Yes
-[X] Obviously. You screwed up my chance at revenge/insuring my father's safety, so you can piss right the fuck off.

[X] No
-[X] Discreetly try to purge the drugs from your system.
-[X] Listen to what the the two faced Bitch says,maybe something can be negotiated.
-[X] Explain to our captor that you had the fight to kill Clown,As he had taken your father.he had to be made a example of to other.
-[X] Warn them if you are not released within a hour,the merchant's guild would likely unleash a bloodly riot upon the city in retaliation.

[X] Yes
-
a3fcb53a7fd03739d95228b32e8ca271d6e0ca42656958ab4f04087fb2853032.jpg

Last edited:
[X] No.

Keep talking to Dragon. She's actually the only reasonable person in all of Worm.

Shouldn't there have been a dream sequence while Taylor was knocked out?

Also... Tattletale could very well be dead because of this. She NEEDED us to kill Coil. Also, it's now A LOT harder to kill Coil. And oh yea, we're in PRT custody, along with all his PRT moles, who might try to kill us in our cell.
"Well I would say it has been nice talking to you but that would be a lie. So long you booze hating bast-"

"Wait! I uh want to hear about the virtues of alcohol. I am having second thoughts about abstaining from it and since you are clearly a expert, I thought should ask your opinion." she says total sincerely.
You are somewhere around the topic of the use of magical mushrooms vs mundane mushrooms when you feel a frantic tugging on your pant leg. You look down to see Mt. Flufflekins pulling on you. "Just a second my son needs something. What's the matter little guy?"

"Mommy. Up." he says.

"Well okay." you say with a shrug. You scoop your son up for cuddles, but he is squirming around for some reason.

"No. Up." he says.

Huh? What in the world? Its only when you hear the sound of air whooshing that it clicks in your head. You look up just in time to see a mecha-dragon slamming into you.
And THIS is why I took that comment and expanded it into a full vote.

Why couldn't we just get all the pertinent details to dragon and hang up? At the very least mention Danny's kidnapping.

...And shouldn't one of those quickened defensive spells done something to mitigate the impact of Dragon slamming into us?

Did the Hollow Man pick up Danny? Dragon didn't mention him.

[X] Yes
- [X] Tune her out and use the time it takes for her to find someone else to formulate a plan to escape

Dragon is probably the worst person we could possibly talk to right now. She has literally entire databases on fae mythology, lots of which are close enough to the truth to fuck us over like the fairly common idea that fae MUST keep their promises, and also entire databases of word-games and tricky to trick us into a promise that makes us the PRT's, and thus Cauldron's through their sock-puppet, bitch.

Also as stated earlier, Dragon's alignment is currently set to Lawful Stupid and she MUST listen to Alexadria/Costa-brown who probably has a great interest in getting us under her thumb since we're probably fucking with PTV like crazy. She doesn't even have to have nefarious intentions, she just has order Dragon to do everything she can to recruit us and that's all it would take.

It also doesn't help that we have been voting to be a gullible idiot so someone as smart as dragon won't have much trouble extracting a promise from us if she thinks about it. Hopefully this thing will inject a little caution that the fae really need with that instinctive geas we have.

I really really wanted to put a addon vote 'pout that we couldn't help Phone Lady which is sad because she sounded kinda hot now that we think about it, as we imagine her as a pretty blond girl with bottle green eyes and the cutest freckles that dimple as we do that thing with our fingers to wipe that smirk off her face.' but given our recent track record we'd probably stand there the entire time fantasizing and not even have the time to make a basic plan.

Yes I know she doesn't know what Lisa looks like, she would have just been adding features that she finds really attractive to her imaginary girl that through completely random happenstance match Lisa's appearance very closely.

*waves the 'TaylorxLisa OTP' flag*

Last edited:
[X] Yes
- [X] Tune her out and use the time it takes for her to find someone else to formulate a plan to escape

Yeah, while we know Dragon's good, there's no way in hell that Necros wants to listen to her. Also, yay, they botched our best chance at Coil.

[X] Yes

I like Dragon quite a lot but talking to someone else I think is more in character and a better decision out of character as I'm sure Dragon will cconvince usor make us promise to help the prt and I like what we are doing with the merchants guild.

[X] Yes

[X] Yes
-[X] Obviously. You screwed up my chance at revenge/insuring my father's safety, so you can piss right the fuck off.

This voices my feeling about the Dragon interrupt.

Probably going to end up killing everyone at the PRT base now as well.

Oh, well. Their fault for getting in the way like this.

[X] Yes

[X] Escape!
-[X] Through the door

We'd get lost in the vents.

[X] Play along for now.
-[X] Explain to them their crimes of why they must be overthrown and slaughtered.

Last edited:
[X] Play along for now.
-[X] Ask the spirit to check where the vent leads to.
--[X] Escape through the vents if they lead somewhere good. If not escape through the door.

[X] Play along for now.
--[X] Escape through the vents if they lead somewhere good. If not escape through the door.

[X] Play along for now.
--[X] Escape through the vents if they lead somewhere good.If not escape through the door.

[X] Play along for now.

I get like this full-body cringe whenever she disregards Dragon's exposition.

[X] Play along for now.

Before anyone votes for the vents, please remember that's how they pump the room full of tinker-made knockout gas (as one of the many anti-cape counter-measures, containment foam doesn't always work).

Also, I can't wait for the Protectorate's reaction to finding out Taylor needs booze to regain her sanity... Will they hold themselves partially responsible for any mayhem she causes while they were trying to keep it away from her? lol.

*edit- Vote changed, because I remembered the containment foam dispensers in the cells are specifically designed for Brutes trying to break through the doors.

Also, Hollow Man is sure to come try to break us out.

Last edited:
[X] Play along for now.
-[X] Explain to them their crimes of why they must be overthrown and slaughtered.

I don't know how they can expect us to take them seriously when they have sent assassins after us and are now holding our father and son hostage.
"Just one thing, when you weren't listening earlier-"
Between this and the Booze Lecture fiasco, I'm beginning to think we need to just stop writing shit in.

[X] Escape!
-Refuse to talk until they let us see the hostages. If they try to keep talking, start singing.

Escaping will do us no good if we can't take our family with us. I really want to start making demands for some reason, though-- Booze; A helmet full of cottage cheese; Naked pictures of Bea Arthur; Sophia Hess' head on a silver platter; More Booze...

I don't know how they can expect us to take them seriously when they have sent assassins after us and are now holding our father and son hostage.
Between this and the Booze Lecture fiasco, I'm beginning to think we need to just stop writing shit in.

[X] Play along for now.
-Refuse to talk until they let us see the hostages. If they try to keep talking, start singing.

Escaping will do us no good if we can't take our family with us. I really want to start making demands for some reason, though-- Booze; A helmet full of cottage cheese; Naked pictures of Bea Arthur; Sophia Hess' head on a silver platter; More Booze...

But we already know where they are. House-of-Jerks found them.

[X] Play along for now.

Have we checked the doors and vents? Because it would be just like us to try and escape through the door only to realize it was locked, then try for the vents only to find them defended before defaulting to Simurgh level mind control...

So I asked a friend who's a lot more into D&D than me if he knew anything about Shadowrun... Turns out he personally knows and is friends with one of the creators (or at least one of the guys that made the rules for several of the mechanics).

I couldn't remember the last ingredient for our cure, but in Shadowrun, Flesh of a Fallen Star = flesh of a Devil.

This opens up new interpretation for what we need to get for this particular item; discuss.

Also, he laughed his ass off when I told him we got the Tears of a Dragon by blowing it's dick off, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back