• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Devil Bring It On! (Multicross OC Insert, Devil May Cry Start)

Chapter Length and release speed preference?

• Shorter chapters but faster release (Current schedule)

Votes: 120 45.5%
  • Longer Chapters but slower release.

Votes: 144 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then despite Dante and Vergil getting massive power ups to what I call beyond demon lord level. After Nero's DT he got just as strong as them without any outside source like they did.
I mean they basically duke it out until they decide to just end it in the next attack ,then nero happen . I dont think you can compared nero to them yet .

An alternative theory is that Nero didn't get the Stand from Vergil, but Vergil got Doppelganger from Nero specifically from stealing the Devil Bringer which was practically fused with Yamato (if we believe one of Vergil's DMC5SE taunts it can shift back and forth) it might have enhanced its ability to create spectral constructs. Though that one is a bit of a stretch on my end.
The doppelganger might not be the only thing Vergil got from stealing the Devil Bringer (DB for now). As the DB is the new sheath of Yamato, the sword must have inherited the "reinforcement" ability that Nero got from Credo's shield. This would explain the barrier Urizen had around his throne. As the Yamato had been fed with a lot of red orbs from the blood that the Qliphoth had been gathering (the red crystal surrounding Yamato), he was able to empower the ability of reinforcement to form a barrier by reinforcing the space in front of his throne. It would also explain why the barrier was absent when Urizen got up; it would be difficult to form a barrier by reinforcing space if you are not stationary

The doppelganger might not be the only thing Vergil got from stealing the Devil Bringer (DB for now). As the DB is the new sheath of Yamato, the sword must have inherited the "reinforcement" ability that Nero got from Credo's shield. This would explain the barrier Urizen had around his throne. As the Yamato had been fed with a lot of red orbs from the blood that the Qliphoth had been gathering (the red crystal surrounding Yamato), he was able to empower the ability of reinforcement to form a barrier by reinforcing the space in front of his throne. It would also explain why the barrier was absent when Urizen got up; it would be difficult to form a barrier by reinforcing space if you are not stationary
It didnt look the same tho and i dont think manipulating space is one of yamato capability .it can only cut

It would also explain Nero's hold shield; Nero uses energy from his captive to power the barrier he created by reinforcing the space around himself.

In regards to Yamato's sheath during DMC4 the sheath kind of just appeared when Dante got his hands on it and even at the end Nero absorbed the sword and sheath together. Though if you meant the Devil Bringer acted as a container for the Yamato then yes I agree.

The way I see it is that the Yamato was still kind of incomplete when Nero got his hands on it and he filled in the gaps with his own demonic power.

The reason I believe it was incomplete was the fact that the Before the Nightmare novel revealed there was at least one Yamato shard that remained separate from the rest of the sword.

Stealing the Devil Bringer with the Yamato is part of the reason I believe that Urizen was so powerful, alongside being doped up on the blood of thousands, despite losing his humanity.

Though the theory that he stole all the other stuff in the Devil Bringer I'm not sure about. I'm leaning on it being true though. On one hand, it would explain some of the powers Vergil pulled off (Maybe the Sephirothic fruit allowed him to better manipulate the Qlithoph roots?, Aegis Shield allowed the barrier generation, and I can't think of what the other stuff would have done). On the other hand, Nero was still able to use the abilities that were granted by those items (hold and snatch/hellbound at least) but that could just be his body remembering how to do that stuff from having it in himself for so long.

Also surprised by how close the poll is.

Also surprised by how close the poll is.

I guess it depends maybe I missed it but what do you consider short and quickly vs long

Like is 2k a week considered short? And 10k a month long?

Also I am really curious to see when he realizes just how much more powerful he is compared to a regular human. I mean it really settles in.

I personally would put DMC4 Nero on the low end of DMC 3 Dante strong enough to fight off Boss demons but not strong enough to finish them. Despite this keep in mind Just how powerful that really is when compared to other media.

Regeneration beyond Deadpool and wolverine to the point even their cloths mend. Only part they beat you is they can keep healing far longer then you can if you run out of stamina you stop healing and most likely die.

Strength is Yes I would go to say thanks to the devil bringers Nero is physically stronger then Dante who is able to block and hold back attacks from building sized enemies. So I could see Nero pulling off feats of strength similar to Kratos it pushed.

Surprisingly I think running speed might be his only weakness Dante is shown breaking the sound barrier but that was while running down that tower. So I would say Olympic

Dexterity hand eye coordination reaction time any better and he would be a speedster.

I point all this off to drive home that DMC4 Nero is overpowered for most any other setting. It will be interesting seeing how things go.

I mean they basically duke it out until they decide to just end it in the next attack ,then nero happen . I dont think you can compared nero to them yet .

Actually you can say he was at their level as he stopped their final attacks cold while they were in the Majin/Demon Lord form.

Then knocks Dante on his Ass the proceeds to hand Vergil his while Vergil was fighting him as Seriously as he had Dante Earlier. Even if we say he is only 80% of their strength it does not change the fact he did that on his own with his own power. No Devil Bringer no Devil arms or Power taken from something else it was all him.

Now imagine how strong he would have been if he actually had a Devil arm of his own.

I guess it depends maybe I missed it but what do you consider short and quickly vs long

Like is 2k a week considered short? And 10k a month long?
The output over a period of time would stay the same or slightly increase with either choice. It's just a matter of how people would like it presented to them.
Now imagine how strong he would have been if he actually had a Devil arm of his own.
Even since 5 released I always wanted to see what he could do with another devil arm at his side.
Imagine how strong he'd be if he wielded DSD for instance, or got the Yamato back or even dual wielded them.

I'm not familiar with Code Vein (or the God Eater universe as a whole) but I'm willing to add it to the world list. Is it easy to get the lore and story from watching videos?
Or would you recommend getting the game sometime?

Well, Code Vein IS a good game. So is God Eater. God Eater is basically anime Monster Hunter, and is one of the better MH clones. Whereas Code Vein is anime Dark Souls, and one of the better souls clones.

While I would recommend getting the three God Eater games, they are all MH style games and so individually you'd need to du.p lots of time into them.

Code Vein is better in that department, you need less time. Though it still demamds a decent chunk.

For sone basics on God Eater...

Humans found these things called Oracle Cells. They are completely indestructible cells with no form of DNA. They cannot be destroyed excelt for other Oracle Cells eating them.

Oracle Cells can devour anything. Matter, energy, it doesn't matter. For instance, one Aragami (organisms made of Oracle Cells) literally ate a nuclear explosion. As in, turned itself into ribbons, wrapped around the explosion, and fucking ATE IT!

This is that Aragami, by the way. She's cute.

Eventually the Orae Cells clumped together aroubd specialized Core Cells and formed Aragami. These Aragami, like their cells, can eat anything. When they do, they reproduce more of themselves. They are even capable of sexual reproduction.

Each Aragami has a "Bias Factor" which is the mechanism by which an Aragami has a preferred food. Every Aragami can eat anything. Dirt. Metal. People.

Generally thet LOVE eating people.

Anyway, humans tried to stop the Aragami, but the Aragami have an adaptive defence. An "Anti-Aragami Rifle" shot through the weakest of mook Aragami, an Ogretail. But the second shot bounced off of it, because the Oracle Cells adapted to the damage.

Basically, each and every Oracle Cell is an even better version of Crawler from Worm.

And even if you DO kill an Aragami, the Oracle Cells that make it up would disperse. They would adapt to whatever killed it previously, and then those cells would eat stuff in the environment and reproduce.

Basically, you kill one Ogretail, and a week later you have a few hundred Ogretails that are immune to anything that hurt the original.

To combat this, scientists experimented on the Bias Factor. They eventually discocered how to treat materials to make Aragami not want to eat it. Those would let walls keep the Aragami out.

They also made God Arcs. Weapons that are themselves Aragami. Remember how Oracle Cells can only be destroyed by otger Pracle Cells?

Yeah. So they used the Bias Factor to attach a God Arc to someone permanently. That person then becomes a God Eater (title drop!).

It's useless to try to eradicate the Aragami. No plants exist anymore, and the Earth is getting oxygen from Aragami that started photosynthesizing.

An Aragami takes stuff from the things it eats. An Aragami that ate a tank would grow plates and treads, and be able to use the cannon. An Aragami that ate a thermonuclear missile could casually wipe out a city via shooting missiles at it.

Aragami don't "evolve" in the way we imagine it. They are all capable of doing everything. They just don't know how. They need examples to learn, and once they know enough they can create unique things, instead of just copying.

The Aragami are so powerful, if you dropped them into Warhammer 40k they'd eat the Tyranids, and then eat everything else.

Anime Monster Hunter is OP.

I'm tired of writing, so I won't go into detail on Code Vein stuff right now, but... the BOR Parasite (Biological Organ Regenerative Parasite) seems to have the ability to create, destroy and control Oracle Cells. Because that is exactly what the Queen was doing with the Thorns of Judgement, which are the same giant thorns created out of Oracle Cells in the God Eater anime.

EDIT: Here is a wiki with all currently known Aragami and what Aragami are.

Well, Code Vein IS a good game. So is God Eater. God Eater is basically anime Monster Hunter, and is one of the better MH clones. Whereas Code Vein is anime Dark Souls, and one of the better souls clones.

While I would recommend getting the three God Eater games, they are all MH style games and so individually you'd need to du.p lots of time into them.

Code Vein is better in that department, you need less time. Though it still demamds a decent chunk.

For sone basics on God Eater...
Wow, makes me imagine what they'd be like if they got their hands on demonic power. Pretty terrifying.

Code Vein was on sale for a decent price so I just got it. We'll see if it inspires me. Between writing this and work though it'll probably be a while before I get a decent way through.

I'm pretty sure This guy's going to be way too different from Nero for him to consider Will to be clone. Because already he has two partial DT arms and a lingering wound, If I figured that out right.

Wow, makes me imagine what they'd be like if they got their hands on demonic power. Pretty terrifying.

Code Vein was on sale for a decent price so I just got it. We'll see if it inspires me. Between writing this and work though it'll probably be a while before I get a decent way through.

Oh you actually got it? Nice. Once you play through it I would love to hear what you have to say about it.

Make sure to take your time. If you rush, you'll just end up burning yourself out and hurting your experience.

Remember these... You can revive your companions in battle so long as you use one of the revival abilities before they disperse. Your companions will do the same for you if they can.

The game has multiple endings. Getting the true ending is a lot harder than the others, as it requires looking around certain areas for hidden items, and taking them to specific NPCs before certain boss battles.

Chapter 4
Devil Bring It On!

Chapter 4

Getting a Leg Up

The first thing I did as the fight got going was store the Rebellion shard in my left arm. It seemed that synchronizing with it allowed it to be absorbed by my Devil Bringers now.

It was another fight where I was outnumbered, but given what I'd just awakened I felt far from outgunned.

She came at me so fast that even with my enhanced reflexes I had trouble following her.

Her leg was locked mid kick against my left arm.

I then summoned a spectral right arm to beat her back.

She tried blocking by crossing her arms but the strength was too much for her.

I gave another cocky grin.

Man, it felt good to have another Devil Bringer, couldn't have done that a few moments before.

I could hear the charging of energy by the Plasmas from behind, I leaped backward into the air and backflipped behind them, narrowly dodging the lasers they shot at my position.

Talaria to her credit flapped her wings and was in the air to dodge the lasers from her subordinates.

"Don't shoot me you idiots!" she said. "Shoot him!"

Now that got a chuckle out of me.

If the fight kept going this way, it'd be a piece of cake.

"Come back down here lady!," I called out to Talaria. "Where'd all that talk go? No wonder you can fly, seems you're full of hot air."

"You!," Talaria said. "You'll pay for that!"

She flapped her wings and released a dozen feathers that came at me like silver bullets.

I swatted them away with one large swipe of my left spectral arm.

"What are you doing just standing there? Get him!," Talaria commanded her subordinates.

The plasmas rushed at me with their scythes. Alternatingly swinging at my position while Talaria continued to bombard me with feathers from a distance.

I dodged the slashes and blocked the feathers with my spectral arms to the best of my ability.

Her aim was surprisingly good, it appeared I couldn't rely on friendly fire this time.

'Huh, still using scythes, eh? Seems like they couldn't copy the power of my Devil Bringers,' I mentally noted to myself.

"I can do this all day lady," I called out to her. "You going to face me or just hide behind your minions all day?"

I probably couldn't in fact do it all day, but I had to throw her off balance somehow

'She has the range advantage and right now I am specialized in melee,' I thought. 'If I could lure her in close I could end it quickly.'

Surprisingly she didn't take the bait.

My trash talk was probably too weak, didn't get much practice in it back home.

"Well, if you won't bring the fight to me, I'll bring it to you.

I focused on my arms and summoned their spectral counterparts. I needed size this time.

Beside me appeared two spectral arms both big enough to hold grown men in their grasps. I grabbed onto the nearest plasmas mid swing and threw them at her.

She dodged deftly and the plasmas shifted back to bat form mid-flight.

'Okay not the brightest idea there, Will,' I thought slightly embarrassed. 'I really need to get a ranged weapon.'

"To me my subjects!" Talaria shouted.

In a moment all the plasmas were around her in bat form.

And then they divided themselves. Four plasmas became twelve and Talaria was in the center of the array of electric bats.

All the bats shot their lasers from their cycloptic eyes, not at me but at a sphere of demonic power Talaria had created in front of her. They seemed to be pooling all their energy together to finish me off.

'Oh great they can do the Angelo trick,' I thought 'Hopefully it has the same counter.'

I ran to Talaria's throne and picked it up and tossed it at the sphere.

The resulting explosion was deafening, but satisfying all the same.

Talaria herself fell from the sky with a dull thud.

The plasmas seemed to have been disintegrated entirely.

I rushed her ready to whale at her with my spectral fists. She in turn forced winds back by flapping her tattered wings at me trying to push me away.

I clawed into the ground with my spectral arms and climbed my way to her against the winds.

Once I got close enough I extended an arm, grabbed her by the wing, and tossed her to the waters.

Might as well leave her to the demon fish if there were any in there.

I turned to walk away, checking for any stragglers but I just as I was about to declare the job done I heard a splash followed by an intense screech.

I looked back to see where I had thrown her only to see her body rise out of the waters.

Just as she fully surfaced, there was an explosion of power around her. From her tattered wings, plumes of green energy poured out like jets. She was surrounded by a green aura and her eyes were fully enveloped in a silver light.

In other words, she Devil Triggered.

She ran on the water itself to get at me, her new jets boosting her forward like a rocket.

It was one thing to jump around in the form of lightning like the blitzes but Talaria, she was pure speed at this point.

She ran circles around me and delivered glancing blows each time. Maybe it was the speed up or maybe it was the increase in demonic power output but her attacks finally started to hurt, there was actually some backlash from blocking with my spectral arms.

Each hit did very little damage but at this rate, she'd break through my defenses.

Couldn't keep up the spectral arms for much longer.

Well, only one thing to do.

I dismissed my spectral arms and got into a stance to counter.

I saw her coming at me in a blur. I tried to punch her only to miss.

Then I tried again, and again.

We were stuck in a rhythm now, of me trying to counter and her dodging, while I was getting bruised up. I could occasionally land a glancing blow myself but she just powered on through.

It'd be a war of attrition at this rate, to see which would last longer. My body or her Devil Trigger.

It seemed like it would be the final exchange. I charged up my energy into my right fist and readied my arm to deliver a hit…

And then jumped to my right and materialized my left spectral arm.

Indeed we were stuck in a rhythm, and reading that rhythm let me predict the timing of her next assault.

I caught her in a clothesline. At the speed she was going and with the size of my spectral arm she careened to the ground.

Wasting no time I followed up with the right hook I charged earlier and cratered her into the ground.

The light around her faded and it seemed the fight was over.

She looked so human as I observed her downed form.

Was I really going through with this?

Killing those other demons was one thing but doing it to someone you spoke with?

I approached her and was about to reach out to lift her up when I heard her speak.

"Wait, you don't have to do this. We can come to an accord!" she said. "I'll… I'll serve you if I must. I'll command subjects for you. Please, just don't kill me."

"I'm not gonna kill you. I just wanted you to leave me alone," I said.

"You do this to me and won't even take responsibility? At least take me with you, everyone else in this realm would just hunt me down in this state," Talaria said.

"Oh yeah, how do I know you won't stab me in the back at the first chance?" I responded. "Need some insurance on my end. Or else I'll just have to change my mind"

It was just hollow bravado. I didn't think I could end her then and there, not with how vulnerable she looked. I'd just let her go, she wouldn't be my problem anymore.

"Just try not to think about what comes after that, Will," I thought.

I turned my back on her and was about to walk away when I heard her voice again.

"Okay… Okay. I'll give you my soul. I'll become your Devil Arm, would that be better?" Talaria said. "Just take me with you, so I can get out of here!"

"Wait what?," I said. "You must be really des-"

Before I could finish my sentence Talaria's body started to glow a brilliant green and transformed into a shining orb of light. The light raced around my body looking for a place to settle until it reached my legs and stopped there.

There was a bright flash and in the light's place were now a pair of silver armored boots adorning my person that went up to my knees. They had a pair of small wings at the ankles and there was a long pair of wings that reached the top of the boots. There were glowing green lines going through the pair pulsing in energy.

"That was… fast," I said to the boots. "You must have really wanted a ticket out of this place.'

"Indeed," I heard her voice almost as if she was speaking next to my ear.

"Oh… you can talk too?," I said. "That… that's a bit of a surprise. I remember most Devil Arms being silent. Then again Balrog was pretty talkative."

"Talking is basically the only thing I can do by myself in this form. But enough about that. Balrog? You mean Argosax's lieutenant?," she asked. "How do you know what he'd be like as a Devil Arm?"

"Long story. Let's just say I've had visions of this world for a long time and leave it at that," I replied.

There was an awkward silence for a few moments after that.

Saying I knew it all from video games would probably cause her to think I'm crazy. Though claiming to be a prophet of some kind also would probably do that. Still at least the latter was less embarrassing to say out loud.

"Anyways, you said you wanted to get out of here too. Any clue where to start?" I said. "Still trying to figure out how on my end"

"You could make portals through the realm but you can't make one that reaches outside of it?" She asked incredulously. "I called you child before but did I really lose to such an inexperienced fool?"

"Well too late to change things now," I replied. "I don't know do you know any places where it's easy for demons to get out to the human world? I know that islands are demon hotspots in the human realm but I'm not sure where the nearest one correlates spatially with the demon realm."

"As a matter of fact I do," she replied confidently. "The tears that open were too small for me to go through but it should be a start. It's a fair ways from here but with my help, it shouldn't take too long."

"Wait, your help? Your minions are gone and your flying chair is busted," I said.

"It's just instinct at this point but I know you can use me to help traversal," She said. "You can use my new form to speed up just as I had at the end of our fight and even walk on the air itself."

"That's… that's incredibly useful," I said. "Let's get going then,"

I started to walk towards the rocky wasteland.

"It's actually the other way, across this lake," Talaria chimed in.

"Oh seems I'll need to figure out how to use you already," I said.

Author's Note:
And here's Chapter 4

Fun fact: Named Talaria off of Hermes' sandals thus the winged boots form.

If you're having trouble imagining what they look like think of them something like
this but with the kind of energy lines that Beowulf had as a Devil Arm and an additional tiny pair of wings at the bottom.

Hopefully, it's believable for Will to get a Devil Arm at this point.

She doesn't grant full flight but it should be fairly useful for traversal.

As a side note. For a long time, I thought about what devil arm to give Nero and came to the conclusion that a pair of boots would fit right in with and complement the rest of his existing kit.

Anyways, saw the results of the poll so the next chapter will be longer, just felt natural to end this one where I did.

Last edited:
YAY New chapter and new devil arm. Wow, she must be really desperate to escape. Also that name. Did you travel back in time before Sparda's rebellion? Argosax was king before Mundas ate the fruit and took him out. Well, that's just me speculating. We got a very good source of information with Talaria to fill in the blanks next chapter. Especially if we name drop Sparda.

Btw what does Talaria look like? Her devil arm form is cool. Hope you can fly or do a flying kick.

Talaria appearance.
YAY New chapter and new devil arm. Wow, she must be really desperate to escape. Also that name. Did you travel back in time before Sparda's rebellion? Argosax was king before Mundas ate the fruit and took him out. Well, that's just me speculating. We got a very good source of information with Talaria to fill in the blanks next chapter. Especially if we name drop Sparda.

Btw what does Talaria look like? Her devil arm form is cool. Hope you can fly or do a flying kick.
She looked something like this.
latest
Image source: Persephone from God of War Chains of Olympus.

Last edited:
"She has the range advantage and right now I am specialized in melee," I thought. "If I could lure her in close I could end it quickly."

Surprisingly she didn't take the bait.
Talaria: "Eh, the idiot is speaking all his plans aloud"

Joke aside you might want to use a single quote or italics for thoughts, or some other kind of differentiation for clarity sake.

I hope she has more abilities than not quite flight because if not she will be redundant the second Will (potentially) gets wings lol.
Also I hope Will does something about his lacking Dark Determination because he can't just be giving mercy to demons lol.....Does he need to experience his own version of The True Man's World Arc?

I hope she has more abilities than not quite flight because if not she will be redundant the second Will (potentially) gets wings lol.
Also I hope Will does something about his lacking Dark Determination because he can't just be giving mercy to demons lol.....Does he need to experience his own version of The True Man's World Arc?
She also like I said grants a speed boost, and she can be used offensively.

Will just didn't have experience in killing in his past life so he has to grow into said determination.
Talaria: "Eh, the idiot is speaking all his plans aloud"

Joke aside you might want to use a single quote or italics for thoughts, or some other kind of differentiation for clarity sake.
Oh yeah I was worried about that.
I'll try to edit them all on the weekend.
Please create a character index
I assume I should just use it for OCs only and maybe make a character sheet reflecting Will's abilities.

Just say that the boots grants you the double jump!
They're actually more powerful than that.
They allow walking on the air continuously. Or in other words unlimited double jumps and air dashes. Think of the boots as granting Trickster style on steroids.

Last edited:
I don't think Will will have a similar DT with Nero. Nero's growth is as a result of his experience and the artifacts he absorbed. Will has different experiences and artifacts

I don't think Will will have a similar DT with Nero. Nero's growth is as a result of his experience and the artifacts he absorbed. Will has different experiences and artifacts
If he is the only one that doesn't get the ability to fly that will be a shame lol literally everyone else can fly with DT he doesn't need to have the same DT as Nero but flight is not Nero Exclusive lol.

Since he now has two spectral arms, could he develop a set of six and use them ala Aura's wrath?
I mean he need to learn to control the demonic energies first .Then the world is his oyster cos demonic power can basically do anything

i found this

latest

Persephone from God of War Chains of Olympus.
Oh my fucking gods i hate that boulder throwing bitch ,it took me ages to get past her in spartan mode

As a third alternative, since DMC5 revealed Rebellion, Yamato and Force Edge/Devil Sword Sparda were all forged from Sparda's power split into 3 all the descendants have the potential to imitate the abilities of the swords to a certain extent, but I like the first theory the most.

i still think that this is the best theory compare to the other one since Nero only distinguishing feature in 4 compare to his dad and uncle was his ability to absorb object and gaining power from them

so when it was reveal that Rebellion can do the same, it not that hard to believe that the absorb/split ability is the Sparda demon line special power

if Nero ever learn about this, he basically could just eat all the Breaker into himself for permanent usage instead of de-materializing his hand to socket them in every time or needing to keep extra because he overloaded them

i still think that this is the best theory compare to the other one since Nero only distinguishing feature in 4 compare to his dad and uncle was his ability to absorb object and gaining power from them

so when it was reveal that Rebellion can do the same, it not that hard to believe that the absorb/split ability is the Sparda demon line special power

if Nero ever learn about this, he basically could just eat all the Breaker into himself for permanent usage instead of de-materializing his hand to socket them in every time or needing to keep extra because he overloaded them
I mean most of the breaker is basically bootleg devil arms which function similar to quique from tokyo ghoul since nico just add devil part and let it run on basically " frog leg twitch from electricity " so to speak (it is far more complicate than quinque does but it function the same) and the only one she craft from scatch is devil buster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back