• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

1. Condemn myself for not getting a more powerful avatar.
2. Explain to my family that I'm still me, just greener and debonair.
3. Test my cello skills. I can play now, right?
4. See how my wife likes my big orc tool.

Just for that one, the shaolin will drag mr stephen chow here..

XD
and if he refuse you bet your ass we kick the shit out of him
AccomplishedInfantileGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

Wounder why I'm not freaking out, realize its because Fate/Grand Order Merlin, continue to be myself, and answer any questions about the situation with, "I don't know but I hope someone is writing a story about this".

I either wake up as a dragon or become the collective subconscious of the Draconis Combine from Battletech. If I'm the first then, I don't know, probably cry a bit and try to explain things from to followed by me cheering up and starting to mess with the world.

If I'm the collective unconscious then I guess I try omnom the rest of the inner sphere and try to influence my citizens to stuff I wanted to see in society. Maybe try to make it more sex friendly, maybe try to get the ball rolling on gyaru culture and anime.

Uh... Shoot the moon, I guess. If I can actually control my grafted new arm, then yay. If I can't... Well, one less city from the map.

My avatar is Amaterasu from the video game Okami. I don't know much about my avatar other than that it looks cool, but I am apparently a god in the form of a wolf, and I have powers related to drawing.
I guess I'll play with my dogs more. Maybe troll some biologists.

My avatar is Amaterasu from the video game Okami. I don't know much about my avatar other than that it looks cool, but I am apparently a god in the form of a wolf, and I have powers related to drawing.
I guess I'll play with my dogs more. Maybe troll some biologists.

You my friend are the Head-God of your pantheon and if you want a good look at your abilities I suggest watching a let's play of the game, I would suggest Chuggaconroy's Let's play, personally. Oh and you are a girl and very gay.

You my friend are the Head-God of your pantheon and if you want a good look at your abilities I suggest watching a let's play of the game, I would suggest Chuggaconroy's Let's play, personally. Oh and you are a girl and very gay.
Did the game ever say if there was any particular reason Amaterasu was a wolf, or was it just taken as given that Amaterasu was a wolf?

So am I the Amazon, the Climber, or both? Because obviously my answer is going to differ a lot depending on which of the two figures in my avatar I wind up as. Both seems like the most interesting answer. On one hand, bilocation seems like it'd be hard enough to get used to when both bodies are the same size and with the same genitals. On the other, the masturbation sessions will be epic.

I'd probably start raising an undead/daedric army while trying to convince everyone around me that there's no reason to distrust me.

"Those 'zombies', as you call them, are autonomous humanoid drones intended to provide free labor so that nobody has to work just to survive. You're welcome."

"These horns are caused by a genetic disorder, how dare you call attention to them."

"No, the fact my opponent died suspiciously is not my fault and my condolences to their family."

Of course, if everyone else on here was in the same situation at the same time, then I'd just leave to another reality before the sudden and inevitable betrayal.

Assuming I don't lose my mind due to the gender dysphoria, probably make a go at taking over the world or something. Probably won't succeed, but with one of the original Sith's abilities, why not give it a shot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back