• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Everyone from QQ wake up as their Avatar, what's the first thing we do in real life?

I'm a level 9999 Dark Knight. I have no equal and would soon rule this world as the supreme overlord with a tyrant fist. Disagea nonsense ensure I change the or shatter the world within the first hour.

Hope that Kaiju aren't real. And try to avoid government focus. And start a discussion thread to draw in super try-hards to munchkin my abilities.

Proceed to fluff my tail and explore my body.

Take out doggo. If I immolate from exposure to the sun, so be it. She needs to pee in the morning and doesn't take 'Later' for an answer.

I'm a level 9999 Dark Knight. I have no equal and would soon rule this world as the supreme overlord with a tyrant fist. Disagea nonsense ensure I change the or shatter the world within the first hour.
Pretty sure half the skill animations involve a planet blowing up.

An hour feels optimistic.

Considering that I'm a magic heart (ice attribute) without a body, maybe take over the body of some high schoolboy?

Because I change my avatar.

I'm just gonna wallow in my misery and cycle of self-hatred.

Pretty sure half the skill animations involve a planet blowing up.

An hour feels optimistic.
This implies that no other QQ member has an avatar with powers great or orthogonal enough to stop you. I'm an immortal, omnicient puppet that can teleport anything anywhere in the universe, MGS is a cosmic pillar of reality that takes the form of a constant and massive explosion made of pure hatred and I'm sure there are some other crazy dudes out here. Not to say your guy isn't crazy powerful but this thread alone makes "become an unquestionable tyrant" something of a non-option. Even if you somehow are both the strongest and immune to out of context bullshit, for sure people are going to question you in a way you'll notice. So I'd like to revise my first action to "teleport everyone so transformed into a meeting room within the depths of space stocked with their favorite snacks so we can hash out a way to not just have an ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny".

Adorable. A JRPG antagonist.

This implies that no other QQ member has an avatar with powers great or orthogonal enough to stop you.
Heh.

I pop my knuckles with frustrated intent, angrily down a pot of coffee, furiously glare at my CX-3, since I'm now too big to fit, resentfully make my way to the gun store, and intently browse the selection.

I'm a robotic creation made by the late Bruce Wayne to take over his duties as the Batman, complete with his skills and memories. Unfortunately, due to various system errors and malfunctions that Bruce was unable to fully fix before he died, I have inherited his mission to protect Gotham City, but without the restraint that stops me from killing.

I drift in space........forever.

...Well. Until random ex-satellite debris shatters me into frozen chunky gibs. Or until whoever on this forum has a Squall avatar happens to snap out of it. Whichever comes first.

My avatar is a screenshot from Final Fantasy VIII's ending FMV, a hallucinating Squall Leonhart's vision of love interest Rinoa Heartilly if he'd failed to pluck her out of space & get her on the Ragnarok during Disc 3's plotline.

If the latter, it's more than just me who's gone through this. So (1) track down said Squall-avatar & let him down as gently as I can effectively get away with, then (2) track down SailorPizza & kick them in the fork.

If you wake up as Priscilla, just charge people for petting your tail and charge extra for a tail-snuggle! :p
Like I said, it won't be hard to make money as Priscilla.

The most difficult things would be keeping people from trying to cut off my tail, and getting clothing that fits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back