• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Fanfic Search Thread

Looking for a fic where Uta is "invited" to Big Mom tea party and she decided that she wanted the Diva in her crew.
When Linlin use Soul Pocus to force Uta to accept she instead summon Tot Musica.

Looking for any Harry Potter fic where the statue of secret is broken has never existed or is slowly destroyed
main character preferably Harry Potter but male oc or si works I've heard about something something the grand Super Bowl reveal I was hoping for a less violent aftermath or one where the prejudice is done on a low

also looking for any male protagonist worm fic where the protagonist joins the wards preferably a tinker that hasn't been abandoned and isn't in hiatus I know that's a hard find but I can hope right
things I don't won't involved rape/non con mind control futanari yuri or anything similar
sorry that made it a thousand times harder

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7135971/1/The-Voyage-of-the-Starship-Hedwig

This might be the first one. It has a scene in it where a stadium of wizards are killed by a nuke or something like that

Hi new to the forum does anyone have the link for this fic.

Skill Issue? (Re:Zero - Jeanne D'Arc Alter

Looking for a Percy Jackson fanfic with lovecraft elements
mc is the son of an elder god and gods weren't born as gods but it was given to them by the elder gods

Right, so i remember reading this Warhammer 40k fic but i cant find it anymore. Basically its a Self Insert as an Psycher Inquisitor and sent to a planet (which i think is part of the Dawn of War games) where 7 factions are fighting over it. Manages to negotiate Space Marines and Guard not kill each other and even gets the Necrons to play ball. He finds a little girl thats a blank and basically adopts her.
He also had a right hand man in a commissar who was the son of a Sister of Battle and really likes using flame weaponry

I have been looking for it in a while, so it might have been deleted? Thank you if you find it

Looking for a Girl Genius fic. It has Klaus Wulfenbach getting access to a Girl Genius website through a dingbot. Passholt is incurable, but he eventually softens enough to send a revived Zulenna to meet with Agatha. Think Ao3.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back