• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
So, I have a few QQ-worthy games to give away from the latest Humble Bundle. To wit:

HuniePop
HunieCam Studio
KARAKARA

First come, first served, one per customer.

Edit: And that's that.

Last edited:
It is not free stuff, but if anyone cares, Paradox stuff like Europa Universalis and Crusader Kings is currently on sale for -75 %

And this thread being bumped reminded me that I hadn't posted a new free contest people can enter. Not entirely sure if a contest that gives free games to the winner fits perfectly in this thread or not, but it doesn't feel like it would hurt to let people know.

One lucky person will win Steam keys for Warhammer: Vermintide 2, Surviving Mars, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Little Nightmares, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam, DOOM, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Injustice 2, Bayonetta, Grand Theft Auto V, Yooka-Laylee, The Escapists 2, Stellaris, Pillars of Eternity, Tekken 7, Project Cars 2, SUPERHOT, TOTAL WAR: Warhammer II, Sid Meier's Civilization® VI, Dirt Rally, Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, Tales of Berseria, Wolfenstein II and DARK SOULS III!

You can enter here if you are interested.

And this thread being bumped reminded me that I hadn't posted a new free contest people can enter. Not entirely sure if a contest that gives free games to the winner fits perfectly in this thread or not, but it doesn't feel like it would hurt to let people know.

You can enter here if you are interested.
To note, Fanatical is a steam key reseller. They are particularly hard to contact with Customer Service and on one occasion, according to a friend of mine, have outright refused to refund a steam key that steam has said has already been redeemed by another user.

I strongly recommend that you do not use the service to buy steam keys.

To note, Fanatical is a steam key reseller. They are particularly hard to contact with Customer Service and on one occasion, according to a friend of mine, have outright refused to refund a steam key that steam has said has already been redeemed by another user.

I strongly recommend that you do not use the service to buy steam keys.

I didn't know any of that. I only used Fanatical once, when someone posted about a bundle they had for $1 on QQ. I actually ended up buying 3 of those $1 bundles from them, and my normal payment form (a prepaid Visa card) didn't work, so I had to go to a lot of trouble to find another method that did. Because of that I don't really buy any of their deals, I've just been posting about free to enter contests they do here is all.

I didn't know any of that. I only used Fanatical once, when someone posted about a bundle they had for $1 on QQ. I actually ended up buying 3 of those $1 bundles from them, and my normal payment form (a prepaid Visa card) didn't work, so I had to go to a lot of trouble to find another method that did. Because of that I don't really buy any of their deals, I've just been posting about free to enter contests they do here is all.
It's more of a PSA than anything, and nothing against the free giveway just warning you guys not to buy anything on the site.

More free stuff from Humble Bundle: This time it is Spec Ops: The Line. Lots of controversy around this game, which means there are likely spoilers everywhere. If you don't know of it already and you want to avoid spoilers I'd recommend not googling it.

More free stuff from Humble Bundle: This time it is Spec Ops: The Line. Lots of controversy around this game, which means there are likely spoilers everywhere. If you don't know of it already and you want to avoid spoilers I'd recommend not googling it.

"controversy"

You mean mindless praise from people that have never seen any good war movie ever.

*does not like the critical culture around that game*

Meh. The bigger issue for me playing it is that my laptop likely can't run the thing. Attempts at making me feel bad for burning civilians to death don't really do much when I've already done much worse to them elsewhere.

*twitches*

That doesn't even work as an attack! Without choices able to be made, any morality based attack just falls flat on its face.

Then the gameplay, oh god the gameplay. It's so bad. So, so bad.
In the original design they actually had moral choices, but all of the play testers chose the harder, but more moral options and the designers got pissed because they wanted to prove to gamer's how terrible people they were.

In the original design they actually had moral choices, but all of the play testers chose the harder, but more moral options and the designers got pissed because they wanted to prove to gamer's how terrible people they were.

I wouldn't be surprised.

They seem to lack subtlety.

Hahaha oh wow, I can totally believe that.

They could've easily solved that problem by making the moral solution easy and unsatisfying for a gamers, like, say, making it an option to call for evac near the start of the game like we were supposed to, thus ending the game right there.

Spec Ops: The Line is free on Humble Bundle for 5 or so hours still, just in case anyone is still wanting to get it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back