• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Now I'm interested in what counts as a meaningful contribution in the thread I'm thinking about? I'm probably not gonna risk it (mostly because I don't care enough about posting in comparison to keeping a clean record) but the thread was the 'which hand do you use to masturbate' one.
Do you have anything interesting to contribute to it, beyond indicating chirality saying what hand you use?

Otherwise maybe not.

I just realized that Mile from Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! also should the average sex abilities of everything on that planet.

Just something to think about.

I just realized that Mile from Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Average in the Next Life?! also should the average sex abilities of everything on that planet.

Just something to think about.
I'm not familiar with the source material, but if the world is earthlike, most creatures are insects by a substantial margin, so he's probably limited to just sticking it in and discharging a droplet of semen.

I'm not familiar with the source material, but if the world is earthlike, most creatures are insects by a substantial margin, so he's probably limited to just sticking it in and discharging a droplet of semen.

Mile is a girl and the world she is in is a generic fantasy one with dragons and what not.

Also, she's not the "average", but rather the... median? I think it is. So even if there are thousands of insects, her abilities are the median between the strongest and the weakest. And the god who did it might've ignored insects anyway, similarly to how he ignored that she wanted to be "average".

Also, I don't think it affects her skill(s). Else her swordsmanship and stuff would be better? Only raw physical and magical stats are affected.

Also, she's not the "average", but rather the... median? I think it is. So even if there are thousands of insects, her abilities are the median between the strongest and the weakest. And the god who did it might've ignored insects anyway, similarly to how he ignored that she wanted to be "average".

Also, I don't think it affects her skill(s). Else her swordsmanship and stuff would be better? Only raw physical and magical stats are affected.

That means she has the median libido from the weakest and strongest?

Another necro question: how does it interact with people posting into threads that have already been hit with a necro? Like, I assume it works as a "one month past the last post it's dead". And then if someone posts it's hit with a warning. Then does the same happen with people posting say a week or two after that? Because I assume they just looked at the last posts date and thought they were in the clear. Is it specifically story/OP posts that starts the timer, and if a necro happens twice is that thread locked?

Another necro question: how does it interact with people posting into threads that have already been hit with a necro? Like, I assume it works as a "one month past the last post it's dead". And then if someone posts it's hit with a warning. Then does the same happen with people posting say a week or two after that? Because I assume they just looked at the last posts date and thought they were in the clear. Is it specifically story/OP posts that starts the timer, and if a necro happens twice is that thread locked?
I believe that someone necroing does not reset the dead thread clock. Substantive posts aren't necromancy, but probably don't restart the clock in a quest/fic thread, as I undrrstand it. In an authorless thread, I think that substantive discussion resurrects it.

Edit: also, there's a subforum specifically for askinf staff this sort of thing.

In general we lock the thread. And most of the time don't give a warning if it's only a week or so since the last necro.

I believe that someone necroing does not reset the dead thread clock. Substantive posts aren't necromancy, but probably don't restart the clock in a quest/fic thread, as I undrrstand it. In an authorless thread, I think that substantive discussion resurrects it.

Edit: also, there's a subforum specifically for askinf staff this sort of thing.

Could you link the correct thread? I've asked before if there's a better place to post these questions, but I guess no one who knew saw it?

-watches yu-gi-oh-

-makes it to an episode that I probably didn't get the implications of as a child-

Yugi is in middle school right? Well, amusingly enough a women that looks to be in her twenties in season 5 episode 5 starts to hit on Yugi. And this entire episode appears to be dedicated her dueling Rebbecur chambers so she's constantly going "yugi poo" even going so far to say he's so demanding yet kind.

So 4kids dubbed an entire episode of a grown adult women hitting on an underage boy while metaphorically beating on an underage girl. How amusing.

Apparently, age of consent in Japan varies from region to region, with some places being as low as 13.

-watches yu-gi-oh-

-makes it to an episode that I probably didn't get the implications of as a child-

Yugi is in middle school right? Well, amusingly enough a women that looks to be in her twenties in season 5 episode 5 starts to hit on Yugi. And this entire episode appears to be dedicated her dueling Rebbecur chambers so she's constantly going "yugi poo" even going so far to say he's so demanding yet kind.

So 4kids dubbed an entire episode of a grown adult women hitting on an underage boy while metaphorically beating on an underage girl. How amusing.
Correct, except that Yugi is actually in high school.

So my dog is dying. Probably.

we'll know in 72 hours. I don't expect him to survive. I will handle it well, because I steel my heart to these sorts of things, but some of my family definitely won't.

Which makes me depressed. Also I don't want to have to look forward to the weekend of burying him. Which is a great thing to look forward to on Tuesday(obvious sarc).

I'm also sleepy as heck.

So my dog is dying. Probably.

we'll know in 72 hours. I don't expect him to survive. I will handle it well, because I steel my heart to these sorts of things, but some of my family definitely won't.

Which makes me depressed. Also I don't want to have to look forward to the weekend of burying him. Which is a great thing to look forward to on Tuesday(obvious sarc).

I'm also sleepy as heck.

My sympathies, losing a friend like that is always depressing as fuck.

Apparently I was unfortunately wrong.

the dog that is in the hospital is recovering, another dog we have I have just been informed is dying.

A dog we have had for about thirteen years.

I'm not too surprised given the age of her, but my mother is in tears, and no doubt everyone else is upset.

And I can't even be there, because I'm in college.

She's the sweetest miniature sheltie.

With a timid countenance and wonderful smile.

And I am losing her.

I don't know why-I am assuming she was either run over, or her tumor has re-emerged.

If is the latter, I can not imagine how much she is suffering.

And I'm not there.

Apparently I was unfortunately wrong.

the dog that is in the hospital is recovering, another dog we have I have just been informed is dying.

A dog we have had for about thirteen years.

I'm not too surprised given the age of her, but my mother is in tears, and no doubt everyone else is upset.

And I can't even be there, because I'm in college.

She's the sweetest miniature sheltie.

With a timid countenance and wonderful smile.

And I am losing her.

I don't know why-I am assuming she was either run over, or her tumor has re-emerged.

If is the latter, I can not imagine how much she is suffering.

And I'm not there.

It's not much consolation, but at least the first dogs recovering. And if she lived to 13 years old, then she's had a longer life and fuller life then most. Keep your spirits up.

It's not much consolation, but at least the first dogs recovering. And if she lived to 13 years old, then she's had a longer life and fuller life then most. Keep your spirits up.
From what I was told it was sudden.

She lost weight in days, stopped eating and drinking and retreated to hiding.

From what this seems, the tumor she had about a year ago re-emerged.

I'm unsurprised but this doesn't make for a happy weekend. Or happiness in general.

Apparently, age of consent in Japan varies from region to region, with some places being as low as 13.
In Japan, the Japanese Penal Code sets a minimum age of consent of 13 regardless of gender or sexual orientation.[50] However, the Children Welfare Act chapter 34 forbids any act of 淫行 (which can mean fornication, harlotry or obscenity) with children (here defined as anyone under 18 years of age)[51] Specifically this is number 34(1)vi.[52]

Municipalities and prefectures have their own particular laws, such as Tokyo's Youth Protection Law (Japanese: 東京都青少年の健全な育成に関する条例)[a] which prohibits sexual activity with youths who are under 18 years old in most circumstances[53] though some add exemptions for sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval).[54]

And today in Québec...

SNOW! SNOW EVERYWHERE!

202002071534041581108795.jpg

202002071544541581108794.jpg

That sure took a bit longer than usual to get back home. Good old Québec winters...

Random and weird thing to suddenly mention here, but there quite a few weebs in the US marine corps. Just in my training platoon at mct there's at least 1 dude who has read 177013, and at least 2 touhou fans (not counting myself).

Also sometimes mct does feel like a musical, with people randomly breaking out in songs. Anything from classic American rock to skyrim theme song to bad apple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back