• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Good thing, he only hangs out in here, right? :V
There's one quest on this site I'm following, I just don't post there. tbh, it's much harder for me to actually enjoy quests on this site because of how the playerbase effects the direction of the quests. The same people participate in all the quests, so the same type of characters and such keep showing up. The same thing is true of SV, but it's much more pronounced over here where the pool of active users is much smaller.

Also, I find lewds have to be particularly well written for me to enjoy them at all, so my standards are higher. Probably a product of my younger years where I read a ton of really shitty smut. The SFW forum isn't really anything to talk about right now, either.

There's one quest on this site I'm following, I just don't post there. tbh, it's much harder for me to actually enjoy quests on this site because of how the playerbase effects the direction of the quests. The same people participate in all the quests, so the same type of characters and such keep showing up. The same thing is true of SV, but it's much more pronounced over here where the pool of active users is much smaller.

Also, I find lewds have to be particularly well written for me to enjoy them at all, so my standards are higher. Probably a product of my younger years where I read a ton of really shitty smut. The SFW forum isn't really anything to talk about right now, either.

Wish I could rate this insightful, a lot of this hit home for me. Also why do you get to keep your avatar while mine is too big? :mad:

Wish I could rate this insightful, a lot of this hit home for me. Also why do you get to keep your avatar while mine is too big? :mad:

Honestly? Because I kept getting errors every time I tried to chose this image as my avatar, but I spam clicked it, and it eventually went through. I'm not sure if my image is actually too big or not, but I'm not about to complain.
proxy.php

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back