• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

You had no Strength.

...Also, you're taking your numbers against the Cleric Beast. Don't do that. It has more defense than the random townies I was measuring my damage against.
On the flipside. I pull a Molotov Cocktail bottle o' FIAR! and I do something like 350 damage a throw.

lol get gud.

Code:
#content .pageContent {
  background-image: url('http://img06.deviantart.net/0a22/i/2014/098/4/b/shiny_cute_mew_by_lalingla-d7dm4rp.jpg');
  background-size: 100%;
  background-attachment: scrolling;
}
.messageList .message, .message .messageInfo {
opacity: 0.9;
}
Stylish extension for Google Chrome.
shiny_cute_mew_by_lalingla-d7dm4rp.jpg

It's Logos's script, and a damn good one it is.

Thanks to Logos. I now have gundam for background.

Alright, after some testing I conclude that I have no idea what's going wrong here. As nearly as I can tell, chrome refuses to load files from a local filesystem as background images, and the import function breaks something that I'm not sure what.

As nearly as I can tell, it works if you don't copy in the two lines that start with an @, and remove the extra } from the end. Or just copy-paste this:
Code:
#headerMover {
  background-image: url('http://img06.deviantart.net/0a22/i/2014/098/4/b/shiny_cute_mew_by_lalingla-d7dm4rp.jpg');
  background-attachment: fixed;
  background-position: center;
}
	opacity: .90;
}
}
On a side note, the opacity adjustment doesn't seem to be working in Flexile Dark, but I'll address that after some sleep.

On a side note, the opacity adjustment doesn't seem to be working in Flexile Dark, but I'll address that after some sleep.
Speaking of someone using it on Flexile Dark, works just fine. I don't wanna see through my post box when I'm making a post, and I can see through the existing posts.

Speaking of someone using it on Flexile Dark, works just fine. I don't wanna see through my post box when I'm making a post, and I can see through the existing posts.
Yeah, that's how it should be, but I'm just seeing a giant grey block cutting off the nice image... .

Alright, after some testing I conclude that I have no idea what's going wrong here. As nearly as I can tell, chrome refuses to load files from a local filesystem as background images, and the import function breaks something that I'm not sure what.

As nearly as I can tell, it works if you don't copy in the two lines that start with an @, and remove the extra } from the end. Or just copy-paste this:
Code:
#headerMover {
  background-attachment: fixed;
  background-position: center;
}
	opacity: .90;
}
}

Thank you miss kappa!

Yeah, that's how it should be, but I'm just seeing a giant grey block cutting off the nice image... .
Alright, got it. Adding this code got the transparency I was trying for into Flexile Dark.

Edit: Testing indicates it doesn't break anything in chrome, but someone please let me know if I'm wrong.

... might go for some more tweaking, get the textboxes a bit more transparent, but I should have been asleep ~four hours ago.
Code:
#content .pageContent {
  background-color: rgba(42,42,42,.9);
  }
... also, one last bit of songspam.

Well I spent my awake time playing Civ V with the Hyperdimension Neptunia mods.

I was neptune(and unless you complete some quests ALL of your cities are puppets unless you use Histoire to govern one of them and she has limited battery), in the playthrough so far I attacked Uni and was going Leonidas on her ass when Blanc betrayed me so I forced Uni to sign the peace treaty and using my charisma made her my ally.

Then spent like a hundred turns fighting back the assault of Blanc(who had three cities all around me and no one wanted to help me)

I even took one of her cities and pushed her back enough so that she got bored of it and signed peace.

Then Noire declared war on Vert, Blanc and me and the fucking city of her connecting her piece of land to the rest of the continent...like I took it and lost it 4 times until I managed to convince Noire to sign peace after taking it.

Oh and everyone likes the pudding, its the special recipe of Planeptune.

Now I think Vert is going to attack Uni and Clone Blanc wants to attack Blanc and Noire is on a pull war with Vert.

...And I that was the most warmonger am now neutral enough so that all sides ask me money and help.

...Its not fair that blanc pulls the "Onii-chan" card when asking for money, its against the rules!

That's not UN Owen, but rather Apparitions Stalk the Night.

Here's an Owen, though (with a bit of Hartmann's mixed in!):

Alright, question. You know Touhou songs.

I had a song on my old MP3. The video it came from had a trick-or-treating Flan as the image. However, I renamed it when I downloaded it, likely because the title was Japanese. After a while, I wanted to share it with other people, but couldn't find it again.

Now that I don't have that MP3 any more, I don't have the song. Can you find it? Lyrics sound vaguely German, and it's a UN Owen was Her? remix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back