• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

General chat thread

Rfw9hrt.png
I've got the next batch of cookies~

Yes, adult here, need anything?

... that one might break horribly, not sure.

Float tags are fun to mess with, but the preview function isn't particularly accurate for predicting their output.

... is there a float-center tag? [fcenter]Hmmm...[/fcenter]

Nope.

Yeah, know about that one. Was checking for a [center] equivalent to [fleft] and [fright], which have different behavior that I like using for formatting.

... unless...

test​
Same line?​

Nope.

I am back so how is everyone?
Marshalling the last shreds of my dwindled humanity to plug away at an update about a large-scale combat in a homebrewed sysyem that was simply not designed to handle such.

Lurk in the abyss as long as I do, and see if you remain pure as ever, bruh.
proxy.php
I've been lurking the Abyss for a while now. I am neither less nor more pure than when I entered.

I think that not lurking in the abyss in the first place would be a better solution
rMbGdxR.gif
Yeah, I know, I know, I should post in the abyss instead of just lurking, but I just feel that i have so little to contribute, y'know?

They've got a lot of first-class content in the abyss, though, so lurking it is.

As regards to the Pokemon RP, I'm trying to convince Nanimani to throw Primal Kyogre and Groudon at you guys. But Nani won't budge.

My cookies aren't good enough?

But I baked them for you.

Hey. Come here.

Closer.

I've got candy for you~

It's really tasty.

Have a preference? There's caramel, cotton, mints, carrots...

Hey. Where are you going?

It's bright out there. Much more comfy in here.

So get that fluffy tail of yours in here.

We have cookies. We have candies. We have cuddles.

Whatever you could want.

What are you waiting for? Put down that light.

Come join us.

Become one of us.

One. Of. Us.

... alright, so I got a bit carried away. In my defense it's way too early in the morning.
That person looks trustworthy. 10/10, would join in the darkness for cookies.

Well, hopefully i should have this FFTA RP going sometime today, depending on how much I have to describe of Eorza off the bat. Oh, and deciding on a player cap or something.

Should be fun, should be fun.

Well, hopefully i should have this FFTA RP going sometime today, depending on how much I have to describe of Eorza off the bat. Oh, and deciding on a player cap or something.

Should be fun, should be fun.
Oh shit, bro.

Crossover characters are allowed, yes?

*Considers it*

I have never played FFTA, nor do I know anything about the world... which from the sounds of it would put me in about the same boat as whomever I send in.

What kind of power level are we looking for? Bloke with sword? Final Fantasy Tactics mage? Kuro?

*Considers it*

I have never played FFTA, nor do I know anything about the world... which from the sounds of it would put me in about the same boat as whomever I send in.

What kind of power level are we looking for? Bloke with sword? Final Fantasy Tactics mage? Kuro?

Any of those is viable, though Kuro would probably be nerfed a bit, much like how I'd be nerfing Mordred or Archerko if they were proposed as well. If only so you don't roll over everyone on Eorza by being as strong as Totema at the start :V

*Considers it*

I'm in the same boat. Bandresnatch explain the setting to me.

Now I'm hungry

I think I will actually bake some cookies

Should I make chocolate chip or white chocolate chunk?

Chocolate chip.
Yo, can we have SI in this?

I'm leaning on the side of no, though only for my own sanity. Convince me.

I'm in the same boat. Bandresnatch explain the setting to me.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance was a game for the Gameboy Advance that came out back in 2003, as the sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics, and it went on to have its own sequel in turn. In it you play as a kid named 'Marche' who finds his hometown transformed into the land of Ivalice. You lead a Clan to go adventuring, and manage a bunch of jobs to get stronger as you try to return the world to normal. Over the course of the game you come to realize that this world was made specifically to grant the wishes of those who read the book, whether it be for family, freedom from a disability, a different hair color, acceptance and friends, leaving you the dilemma of whether to set the world right.

I'm not sure that's what's happening here, just ignore all the stuff about Ivalice since we will be across the sea in another land called Eorza, where I have a plot ready and grand schemes in place.

Has anyone got a good RP to rec for character sheet submission? I want to suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back