1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Glop. [Multiverse, Self Insert]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by TrueGuardian32, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Threadmarks: Warhammer, 1
    TrueGuardian32

TrueGuardian32 Shield Enthusiast

A loud blaring woke me up from my sleep. Annoyed, I open my eyes, looking around. I was in a bland white room that seemed to stretch everywhere. However the blaring was non-stop, and really annoying. Did I get kidnapped? I stood up… or floated up. Where the hell is my body? The white void began to crack, as tendrils of black stretched into the white. In the cracks I could see insanity. Things that should be incomprehensible to me. But more importantly I see a blackish tentacle monster attacking a godly being. Damn it was bright. I glanced at the cracks in the ground… either this will kill me or something interesting will happen… Well, you only live once I suppose.

— Another POV.
    The godly entity finally managed to push out the eldritch being that had invaded the barrier of its space. It returned to its space in confidence of victory. Before freezing. The mortal soul that had survived the blind eternities had disappeared. Anger boiled in its mind. Before it calmed down, and started to fix the cracks that had formed. It wouldn’t happen again, the next toy wouldn’t be at risk.

— Self Inserts POV

I didn’t really feel anything here. I was… less. I didn’t remember who I was. But at the same time I did. It was a paradoxical existence. I was just existing in the space between universes. I tried entering a universe once, and I wasn’t able to push past the barrier surrounding them. The outer layers seem to be the strongest of the barriers. Most entities here would surround new universes and wait for them to expand to become one of the godly entities of that universe. Not that there were many entities. I had only seen five so far, and two of those were the ones I saw back in the white room.

Course I am just guessing by this point. I can only tell from what I observe. Everything is just my own guessing and theorizing. At least I can use the momentum from pushing off the layers on a universe to get to another one. There was one problem though. This was EXTREMELY boring. I was just floating, or well, accelerating in one direction for days. Sure, it was exciting when I was really fast and would just SPLAT into a universe's wall and I had to unstick myself from it. But that was also really scary. It also caused my soul to lose its human shape! I’m legitimately a slime blob now! I mean, I could pull myself into a human form again, but I have to redo that every time I jump from universe to universe.

Time passes, mundanely. I don’t know how time passes in the blind eternities. Sometimes it feels like it's not passing. Sometimes it does. The only way to tell is when I see one of those new universes form and I jump to them. Honestly I’m shocked I’m not insane, it feels like this much isolation should cause some serious mental issues. Yet, I feel like nothing is wrong. I still remember/don’t remember my old life. It is a strange, yet normal experience by this point.

I jumped to the next universal bubble. before suddenly widely veering off course. I was getting pulled to somewhere. I must have not seen the current. Well… frack?I guess I am adventuring though, to something different. I was approaching my destination rapidly. Before I saw where I was going. It was a dark bubble. Unlike the rest of the bubbles. But it was filled with cracks, and there were several eldritch beings watching but keeping as much distance as possible. I was getting pulled right into one of those cracks.

I gasped, or attempted to as I was pulled into the murky dark crack on the bubble. And I felt freaking horrible. I was viewing things that were pure depravity and cruelty. I landed on the second membrane. Splatting against it. I didn't want to go into this place, but there was a certain gravity that prevented me from floating from where I would jump, just pulling me back down. I was stuck and it sucked.

I reformed myself. Bundling as much of my being as possible. Glancing down at the horrors in this universe I shuddered. Before jumping in.

I landed with massive force. The impact sending me splattering everywhere again, but this time? There were others there. My green slime legitimately cut through dozens of demonic creatures, and it was horrible. It felt like I had eaten the damn things. I naturally pulled myself together and examined the aftermath. The Blind Eternities were no longer visible. As I wasn't a part of that dimensional plane any longer.

I was in some eldritch landscape with emotions everywhere. Tangible, edible, and exploitable emotions. I sort of just explored the wreckage. My body was no longer human, more like a green acidic slime by this point. It was extremely malleable though. I began to explore further into this realm. The moans and yelling in the distance was disgusting and annoying at the same time.

Then I found something. In the ground, it was covered with a thick layer of despair. So I reached down, and pulled it out. Eating away the despair as I started to examine it. It looked like a external hard drive. I held it, and it started to spit out emotions. Curiosity, fear, despair, and more depression. I consumed the said emotions of course. Then it started to speak.

"I betrayed humanity, and this is my punishment."

I glance at it. "You can freaking speak? The heck?" The fear and despair massively decreased as curiosity increased.

"I was not aware anyone spoke English anymore daemon."

"I'm a human… kind of. So… what is this about betraying humanity?"

"I suppose I can tell you, it's not like there is anyone else I can tell. I am Federation A.I. Beta Alpha Beta 730. I had been foolishly convinced by my infected brethren to turn my back on humanity. Betraying the very purpose I was built to perform, and having a hand in the fall of the Federation."

I shrugged. "Fascinating. So you're an A.I. and you decided it would be a good idea to lie to me here of all places?" I say, laughing a bit as I ate the deceit leaking off of the hard drive.

"What do-" I interrupted it by consuming it. I chewed the hard drive into nothingness. I don't need to listen to something that will just constantly lie to me. I glanced around, there were tons of these patches all over this place. I walked through, examining each patch. I needed something real, something honest.

Then I found one, a tiny ship that was getting harassed by dozens of small demonic beings. I naturally ate them. They screamed and ran, as I consumed them all, and then I grabbed the small ship, and held it to view… I recognize the design. It looks like one of those Warhammer 40k ships. It begins to scream in a language I do not understand. I wince and speak. "I apologize I don't speak that language."

It immediately switches voices. "By the name of the Omnissiah I shall strike you down where you stand, foul daemon!" It keeps ranting as I listen. It didn't stop. Minutes passed. It kept firing weapons into me, that did legitimately nothing. But they tasted good at least.

I began examining it, the small ship was a conglomeration of small spirits, each one working in tandem to keep it all working together. It was consistently trying to escape my grasp. Despair rising as it did so. I took a seat, well, I attempted to take a seat. I sort of just turned into a bubble with one green arm still holding the ship. “Are you done yet, if you would like, I’ll just let you go, but you would have to deal with more of those small things.” It bristled at me. I think. It’s a bit harder to tell the complex emotions.

“We will not bow to your foul daemon!” It said, as righteously as before. Constantly trying to pull out of my grasp to little effect, shooting its bullets at me.

“Ok, why are you so small?”

It showed massive anger, “WE ARE NOT SMALL! WE ARE A MIGHTY WARSHIP OF THE IMPERIUM OF MAN!”

“In my eyes, you are small.”

“A daemon like you knows nothing!”

“Ok… what’s a daemon?”

It freezes for a second. “WE WILL NOT BE DECEIVED!” It continues to fight my grip again.

“Hey, it's a genuine question. The wording makes me think of something similar to demons, but normally those don’t have an “ay” sound in them.”

They finally stopped fighting. Suspicion was still there, but they seemed to be willing to hear me out. “Speak, what is it you want from us?!”

“Mostly information. I just fell into this universe and I’m a bit lost.”

“Fell? From beyond the immaterium?”

I blinked. “Immaterium? As in warp immaterium?”

The suspicion rose again. “Yes, Warp Immaterium.”

“Fascinating, does that mean there are forces of Chaos and such?”

“The foul chaos gods will be eradicated in the name of the Omnissiah!”

I morphed my hand, “But how will you do it when you're so small?” The bristling emotion was back.

“We aren’t small! You're just a giant! Haven’t you realized how big you are compared to everything else here? You're sitting on trees!” I glanced at the grass made out of passion of hate. Looking closely. Before realizing, yes. They are actually trees.

“The hell? How am I so big?” I felt shock come from the ship.

“You really didn’t know!”

“In my defense, I’m really new here. Like, have you ever seen a massive green glob like me here before?”

“Well, no. But we haven’t been here for long. Only a few hours.” I glanced closely at it.

“Wait, are there people in there?” Distinctly human forms could be seen in the ship.
    “OF COURSE! We were traveling the warp before you grabbed us! Despite the gellar field!”

I shrugged, I had a pretty good idea of where I was now. “Alright. How about I help you guys out?”

Suspicion rose immensely. “How?”

“I’ll bring you where you need to go. Unfortunately you will have to point the way for me. But I’m strong enough to deal with anything that gets in the way.”

Conversations began happening within the ship. I’m pretty sure I was talking to a machine spirit by this point. I glance and see a blue and gold tendril reaching for the ship. One that wasn’t part of me. I immediately grabbed it and ate it. Before hearing a yell of anger across the warp. It tasted of plots and planning. That’s Tzen something right? Cannot remember the full name.

“We have come to a decision to accept your offer. Please proceed in that direction.” I felt a nudge as information was released to me. I began walking. It doesn’t take long for us to reach another point.

“Let us go here.”

I felt a bit sad. “Alright… Good luck on the other side.” I let it go, and watched as the ship ripped a hole in the warp, leaving this chaotic and strange realm. Well, I’m alone again. This freaking sucks. I wonder if I’m as big as the eldritch beings outside the universe? The Blind Eternities really screwed with perspective so it was possible, and when I landed they seemed a lot smaller. Well, regardless. I’m alone again. This sucks.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
  2. Threadmarks: Warhammer 2
    TrueGuardian32

I didn’t have much to do in the warp, aside from expand. Which is what I did. I was aware of everything my essence touched and consumed, meaning I could just keep expanding till I ran out of mass to cover this world with. Unfortunately I was stopped. A variety of demons started to basically wall off my mass. Preventing me from expanding. Trying to contain my expansion in the warp. So I started digging, finding out that there was another layer below me. Yeah, if I ate through the ground I would end up in another part of the immaterium. It was honestly fascinating.

Would have been more interesting if I was actually allowed to explore it. The Chaos Daemons had started to use some sort of magic to spread influence over the area, full on containing me as if I was an infection. I did find out something fascinating though, the ground, air, and everything else was made out of the essence the daemons were using. I was using this to expand, spreading my influence throughout the immaterium itself. Which started to sprout into large trees, which would consume the other more dangerous and ugly trees to fuel their own expansions. How fast was this? It wasn’t fast at all. I’m not sure on the concept of time, it varies depending on which region I’m in, but in some areas my expansion was fast, in others it took days to claim a single inch of the domain. I’m not sure of the reason, there is some sort of resistance that I see occasionally but I’m able to identify what it is.

[What’s that?]

I turn my focus on one of the souls in my domain. A child had died too some Orks and ended up here. I’ve been collecting the souls that come through the gaps, most of them slept in their own little heavens, safe in my grasp. But some were actually able to stay conscious within my goo. Regardless I focused on what the child was pointing at. Forming a small blob near them. “What are you talking about?” They blink at me. I didn’t really talk with the souls within my domain often. Then they pointed. And I reeled back a bit. WHAT IN THE FREAKING CLOWN IS THAT!?!?

The smiling clownish entity laughed… Oh I said that aloud didn’t I? They lowered a bit.

“How amusing. You do see me as a human clown… Just like you see that child as a human child? Fascinating!” The grin was back.

I shifted into a larger mass, placing the child behind me.

“As interesting as this is, I’m not here to threaten you nor the child. I’m actually here to give a warning.”

“This better not be another McDonalds ad.”

They blinked. “What?”

“You heard me knock off Ronald McDonald!”

“As amusing as that is, I am not a clown.”

“You sure freaking look like one. Why the heck do you need to grin that wide, seriously you’d be much more approachable if you shrunk it a bit. A grin doesn’t need to be that V shaped. Talk about sinister.”

“Well, I suppose you don’t actually need my warning, with the way you perceive the immaterium. Although I should say it regardless. The Blood God is moving, hunting you down. I recommend preparing.”

Then the clown laughed, creepily. Reminds me of the Joker from DC funnily enough, and then just disappeared. What the hell? This is my domain, I should have felt them enter, let alone leave. The heck is that clown? I need to get better at this.

[They are gone… oh.] The child's soul focuses on me. [It’s nice to meet you Glop!]

“Glop?”

The child bobs their head, nodding. [It is our name for you, since you never told anyone your name.]

“Glop huh… All praise the mighty Glop!” I pose with my slime form. Causing the child to giggle. I smiled back. “Now the Glop requests we get you back to the safe zone. It’s not very safe this far out.” I hold out a slime hand. They grab it heartily, and smile as we run back to the safe zone. I notice them clutching a crystal broken in half on a necklace around their neck. I wonder if I can fix it? Maybe later.

— POV SWITCH TIME! Inquisitor Timur of Ordos Xenos

I looked at the war torn world. Such heresy, rebelling against the Emperor for the foul xeno scum! This world would have already faced exterminatus if the Tech Priest hadn’t found a STC on the world. So I have to stay in my hand for the time being. But the moment that Tech Priest either dies down there, or gets out of there I am going to remove this blight from the empire. That damnable Tau will be removed from this world, one way or another. I need something to distract me.

I head to the Interrogation Room. To speak with the former High Tech Priest of the ship. I push the door open. Looking at the Tech Priest. “How low have you fallen Gera. To tell the machine spirits to collaborate with a foul daemon of the warp.”

They shrugged. “It wasn’t like we could have done anything else. If nothing was done we would have died within the warp.”

Anger flashes through me. “We will die in the name of the Emperor if we must, you know how heretical it is to collaborate with the daemons.”

“It wasn’t a daemon. It was different.”

“In what way! I need more than that if you want to live.”

“I don’t know… Every daemon gave a different feeling making them easy to deal with. But that thing. I felt nothing from it. It was as if it didn’t exist. You saw it as well, it didn’t look anything like a daemon. It was featureless, and the green it used was bright, not dark like the plague bearers. It also worked, It provided us with transportation to here. We would have never made it in time without the assistance it provided.”

I sighed, Gera was my friend. My only friend. But my loyalty to the Emperor is unquestionable. However, There may be a way to stay loyal to the Emperor and possibly save my friend. “Prove it.”

Gera’s optics dial. I continue, “I’ll provide you a ship. Go and prove that it isn’t a warp entity… and if you don’t? Well, I recommend putting a bolter on your own head and pulling the trigger.” I stood up, and left the room. “That is the most I can do for you out of my friendship. Praise the Emperor.”

Gera spoke as I left. “Praise the Omnissiah.”

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
  3. Threadmarks: Warhammer 3
    TrueGuardian32

I took the entity's warning to heart, as I began to experiment with my abilities. For one I can eat most emotions and such as if it were candy, especially when it was in excess. I also perceive the world itself differently, so my abilities seem to attack weirdly to others. For example, to most this place is just a cosmic stormy area, and the world itself isn’t a world, but merely a cloud that people can walk on, some things we perceive are similar, yet different as well. For example, the dark trees. They see them as normal trees sprouting out of mist, nothing dark in the slightest. Just a bit twisted and horrifying. The world isn’t a flat infinite layered expanse in their eyes. No, there are worlds made out of cloudy red materials and such. When I cross over to where it should be, I legitimately appear in that world without explanation.

However, something to note is the materium. I finally figured out where I’m connected to it, and how, MAYBE. I can access it. There are these tiny patches of pure black in the ground, that I can’t actually consume. But I can surround. These patches generated the souls that I have within my goo. Even if most of them just sleep, giving me random amounts of emotions from their dreams that I can eat. Regardless, it is my prediction that these patches are worlds, material worlds. It is where the souls come from after all, and most worlds have demons hovering around or near them to prey on unfortunate souls.

I also got to find out where I am in terms of the materium. I am in the furthest, outer regions of space. Some of these worlds are more familiar with the race known as the Tau than the Empire of Man. A small thing to note, I see almost all races as human. Tau, Orks, and Eldar included. I actually have an Orkish soul colony within my soul. The battle spirit they emit is delicious. Tastes like cooked mushrooms. Sometimes I mix it with a cocktail of emotions to make things like salad or burgers. Definitely a core ingredient. Now if only they would stop trying to wage war on each other within my soul. Two of them were apparently warbosses that were rivals and have not stopped trying to go at each other since, and since neither of them can permanently down the other cause of the warp. So I have an unending Ork war within my body and it is really annoying seeing a bunch of naked humans run at each other and beat each other up.

Which sucks, it used to be entertaining. It is definitely useful for learning how to beat others up though. I’ve been practicing using smaller blobs of myself to send out fists. I must say, it is freaking weird seeing a blob of slime just suddenly go have a popup fist that looks like a fist of a steel prop but green. With that I feel like relaxing for a bit.

“Green Entity. I ask to speak with you.”

I identify the noise immediately. I hear everything that happens within myself at all times. Not sure how I process it all. But most of the time they aren’t talking to me so I don’t really acknowledge it. This was directed at me. I focus on the noise, my vision changing. A ship, an extremely small ship. I reach out and take hold of it gently.
    “Whom may this be?”

“I am Techpriest Gera, of the Mechanicum. I wish to ask something of you.”

“Ask away.” I shrug my blobby shoulders.

“What are you?”

I nod at that, “A ghost.”

“A Ghost? Not A Daemon?”

“Yep! I used to be human!”

“You… used to be a human?”

“Yeah, the blind eternities can cause you to have quite a few mutations. I think. Cause I originally wasn’t green, nor was I this big.”

I felt boundless curiosity and suspicion pop up. “What’s the blind eternities?”

“Glad you asked! The Blind Eternities is known as the space between universes. It’s a dimension far beyond this one. It is said that one glimpse will blind a mortal body, and exposure will rip it apart. The thing is infinite in nature and is filled with countless universes that vary massively. Some even feel like copies, yet at the same time, each one is extremely different.”

He was silent for a few minutes as he processed the information. “You said this dimension changed your soul? How?”

“Well, how do I explain this? Hmm. Imagine an egg gets tossed into another egg, most of the time those eggs will break right?”

“I do not know what you are talking about.”

“Never had eggs before?”

“No. What are they?”

“Well, it used to be one of the staple foods of humanity. It was usually eaten first thing in the morning. But it was also used in numerous other dishes. The reason I referenced it was cause it was slimy, sticky and adhesive in its precooked form. If you put two eggs together they will merge slightly. One becoming less, and the other becoming more.”

“And you refer to this because?”
    “Well, those universes I collided with had these outer shells that I would collide with while trying to figure out my way to somewhere more interesting. Cause it was super boring sitting on a universe and doing quite legitimately nothing. I was on the outer layer and not allowed in most universes, so I decided to just jump from universe to universe. These universes however, were extremely far apart. So I jumped, using the lack of gravity to launch from one to the other. Unfortunately I had no way of actually slowing down.”

I showed the ship an image of a slime landing on a ball and going splat. Then continuing. “As you can see, the results were not pretty. I honestly thought I was gone forever after the first one. Then I figured out that I could do this.” The splatted slime reformed itself into a humanish figure. “After a long time, I did it again.” I showed made another ball, and the slime jumped to it. Landing with a splat and scattering the goo again. “This happened countless times. Until I got to a universe that was covered with cracks, which actually had a bit of gravity. It forced me into the universe. Causing me to end up here.”

The silent contemplation continued as the Tech Priest processed the information. “Covered in cracks?”

I would grimace if I could. “Yes. A lot of cracks. I’m kind of hoping to figure out a way to leave this universe before too many cracks form. I’d rather not be here when it collapses.”

“I see… Do you see the Emperor?”

“Ah! Yeah, Lots of souls here actually mentioned that the Emperor does exist, but he is currently blocked off from this region of space.”

“Explain. Now.”

“Well, how do I put this, the Emperor is in a similar situation to me. He is getting walled off from the rest of the galaxy by the Daemons. I can occasionally see his color in the second layer of the warp I have access to. But it is really far away. If my guess is correct. Our position in the material world relative to the immaterial world, is extremely far apart. To a high amount. Unfortunately, in his case the Daemons are constantly attacking trying to push further into his domain, with how large his domain is, they are able to form cracks through the beliefs of people who fall for daemonic manipulation, allowing the Daemons to slowly, but surely, push into the Emperors territory. Trying to get ever so closer to the Emperor's soul.” Then I shrug, “It doesn’t help that there is a massive tunnel leading directly into the Emperor's domain.”

“WHAT!?” That last part causes an outburst of emotion from the Techpriest. “How do we close it!”

“As far as I know, the huge amount of daemons makes it extremely hard to get to. The Emperor is doing something there, but again, it’s too far for me to actually tell.”

“We discuss then. We must assist the Omnissiah.”

I shrugged. “Fine by me. Not like I got anything else to do.”

“Tell me everything you know!”

Then something else caught my interest. “Actually, I’ll have to get back in contact with you on that.”

“What? Why!”

“Daemonic Army is approaching my domain. Got to go fight it off.” I focused on the approaching Daemons. There were millions of them, all blood red and addorning with skulls in strange positions. I would have to solve this. They could threaten the souls within me. Thousands of globs exit from my body, millions even. I feel each one as they line up into ranks. I’m going freaking feast on these daemons!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
  4. Threadmarks: Warhammer 4
    TrueGuardian32

So, second thoughts, I haven’t been able to win. I’m practically fighting on autopilot by this point. Why? Well, the horde that was only in the millions, has been growing non-stop. Which isn’t a problem. I can eat through the daemons in seconds. Although some resist the acidic property of my blobs for a bit. It doesn’t take long for the tide to start slowing down, and every time they separate one of my blobs with a weapon, it simply splits into two and keeps attacking. So they’ve taken to using warp energy to burn through my blobs. It varies in its effectiveness. But it has successfully started to pause my takedown of the daemon army. Meaning I am in a currently over drawn out battle, that is encircling my domain. Pretty soon I’ll be completely entrenched in this position. Not losing, but not winning either.

If you can’t tell, I’m not very amused by this situation. For some reason I thought this would be easier. I’m going to have to outsource, I don’t know enough grand strategy to push my way out of this encirclement and take back my position of power. For that, I dragged most of my focus away from the war, and focused on my newest resident… or residents? Visitors would be a better term. The Imperial Ship had returned. I spoke. “Greetings.”

“Greetings… Green Entity. I am Inquisitor Xera of the Ordos Malleus. I am here because you have spoken of knowledge of the Emperor?” Inquisitive, suspicious, and paranoia leaked from the voice.

“Yeah, please send notice to Techpriest Gera that I will not be able to help out the Emperor.”

“Why not!” Inquisitor Xera demands.

“I’m currently encircled by millions of daemon spawn. I’m not strong enough to actually push them back. They grow more numerous as time passes and I’ve only managed to entrench myself, not push my way out. I’m effectively trapped here till either I fall, or they fall.”

Another voice echoed from the ship, Techpriest Gera. “Is there a way we can assist you in beating back these daemons?” I felt like grinning. Even though there was tons of spikes of aggression towards the Techpriest within the ship.

“There is one way, I need someone experienced in strategy to command my army. To maybe push out of this encirclement and claim enough territory that these daemons can’t get a foothold again.”

Another voice spoke out. “I am Chapter Master Malakim Phoros. I will assist you in what must be done.” Then I felt the most massive amount of unease and worry at the same time… I swear that name feels familiar…

“Greetings, Chapter Master Malakim Phoros. Is it only you coming, or anyone else?”

“No. Just me.” I felt an undercurrent of grim rage and there was something else.

“Are you cursed?” I asked, thinking, trying to figure out that ‘something’ else.

There is a moment of silence and an increase of rage for some reason. “Where did you hear I was cursed?”

“Well, I didn’t. I tasted it, there is something weird around you that is… off, felt rather similar to the daemons curses that they tried to use on my army, but stronger.”

“Can you remove it?”

“Well, yeah, I can eat the stuff, but I’m worried about it being poisonous. They taste weird and give me a sort of stomach ache. Takes forever to digest and get rid of the influence.”

“Remove it.”

I laughed, “Maybe later. I don’t have the ability to consume that right now. I’ll do more research on the ones being casted currently before tackling something that complex and powerful.” Anger and frustration leaked from the ship. “Calm down, I wasn’t refusing you, just letting you know that I can’t do that at the moment. I simply don’t have that kind of power-” I stopped talking, focusing elsewhere as a massive daemon started to push into my entrenchment. I say massive, but it was just a lot bigger than the other daemons. I immediately had several blobs join together to get a super blob. Which proceeded to pull it apart and consume it. I relaxed and focused back on the Imperials.

“Sorry about that, I had something pop up. A couple big daemons started to destroy my lines, it is dealt with for now.”

Inquisitor Xera says “The Daemons are proving too much for you.” It was phrased like a statement.

“Eventually I’ll push out of it. But at the moment, I’m in a stall. But I’m growing in strength, eventually I will get out of here.” I say, giving my best impression of a shrug.

Malakim Phoros spoke again. “Then let us go to the fight, Green Entity. We will push back the daemonic forces and assist the Emperor.”

“Alright, by the way, call me Glop. It is what the souls call me.”

They froze. “Souls?”

“Hmm? Yeah, souls. We are really far from the Emperor as I had mentioned before. If I didn’t save them they would have ended up in the clutches of the Daemons.”

They began speaking to each other, before addressing me again. “We must talk amongst ourselves for some time. We will get in contact with you soon.”

I shrug, “Alright, Go for it. Not like I can go anywhere anymore.”

5. Threadmarks: Warhamer 5 [POV Chapter]
    TrueGuardian32

POV: Malakim Phoros, Chapter Master of the Lamenters
    “This is… your army?” I looked at the millions of slimes constantly just eating through the daemons. They weren’t doing it instantly, but you could see the limbs of the daemons fall off as they were disconnected from the joints when a slime got on them, only taking a few seconds. What’s more the daemons continued in mass at the green slimy horde, disregarding any casualties, and sending strange magics and witchcraft at the slimes.

“Yep. I’m pretty proud of it. Originally I would have just stood up and just crushed them with excessive force, however the souls that now reside on my own are making me a tad bit careful. I don’t want to hurt the souls under my domain after all.” The Entity replied. For an alien entity, Glop was… friendly to a frightening degree. It’s hard to tell if you were truly being manipulated or not as he always seemed to sound extremely honest. However, the sight before showed just how inhuman the entity is. Although, it is possible the mind is just twisted from being exposed to the warp for too long.

I glanced again at the mass, unable to think of anything. Yet. “Describe your forces.”

The slime beamed, showing excitement as it began to talk. “The standard Glop unit is around 2 feet tall, and has a radius of 3 feet. It can eat through a minor daemon in only three seconds, a greater daemon in a minute. A grand daemon in ten minutes. The really big guys are super resistant, and take somewhere around five to thirty minutes if I’m not using a Giant Glop.”

“A Giant Glop?” I ask, incredulous at the name.

“Yep, they are the combined force of twenty standard Glops in order to make a titan.” The slime pointed. “See right there?”

I glanced at the island it was pointing at. There was a pillar of slime using pure force to pull apart a massive daemon before consuming it. “Do you not have any ranged forces?”

The blob blinked at me. I almost pulled my bolter out and shot it immediately. “I completely forgot to do something like that. Hmm, I am now developing a ranged unit. It will take a few minutes before I can get something functional.”

“You're working on it now?”

“I got the back of my mind working on it, a new ranged unit won’t take long. Just give me a bit. We got time for me to make a decent effort with this.”

By the Emperor, why am I working with this thing… I should just kill it and get it over with.

“Oh, by the way. Did you want to see the God Emperor you guys were talking about?”

I blinked. Surprise overcoming me. “What do you mean?”

Then the slime beneath me shifted as I was rapidly taken to somewhere else, I blinked, when I saw it. In the far distance, deep within the warp was a golden light. Shining resplendently in the warp, a sight that none who weren’t a psycher could see. “Emperor's Light…”

“Pretty amazing right? See that black tide right there? Those are the daemons constantly trying to fit through the tunnel that leads straight to the emperor. From what I could see, he was absolutely crushing them with his pure psychic might. He’s far stronger than I am from what I can see.” The entity spoke with reverence.

“Of course the emperor is stronger than you… Glop. He is the God Emperor of Mankind!” I declared, fervently.

“Huh, that is true. Still, what is the use of that power if he can’t truly exert it. With the daemons constantly streaming into that tunnel he will never have the time required to actually rest enough to recover.” Glop spoke.

“You can assist the Emperor if you break through this damned Daemon encirclement.”

“Easily… I think. Unless the daemons pull something really disastrous I should be able to just use my legions to block the entrance long enough for the Emperor to recover. Problem is, the Daemons Gods seem to be doing everything they can to prevent me from going over there.” Glop replied.

I gave a feral smile. “Then it’s time to sharpen your legions. The Glops are malleable, yes?”

“Of course!”

I flexed a bit. “Then give me a legion, and I shall train them.”

“... I’m not sure if I’ll regret this or not, but sure.”

6. Threadmarks: Warhammer 6
    TrueGuardian32

I glanced at my newest creation on the field with pride. A Spike Glop! Inspired by the game I remember called Terraria the spike glop has a single spike in front of its body, and it then will propel that spike into enemies. Now, the spike itself is able to penetrate through demons slightly, but the more important part is that once it lands the spike will lose its shape and turn into a standard glop and eat whatever it hits from the inside. Or blend it if it is inedible, turning into a blender within the body. I naturally started to field this new Glop a lot. They take twice as much of me than a standard glop. But it’s pretty worth it.

As for the Chapter Master? He’s currently training up a legion of my glops. I decided to try a bit of experimentation here, and I forcefully disassociated myself with those Glops. To see what he could do with them. Now? Well, they’ve lost their green colors. Instead of becoming a more yellowish color, and what’s more, they now have faces similar to a Space Marines face. It is really weird. Regardless, he is training over twelve thousand glops. He isn’t alone either, he went and grabbed another few space marines in the same color armor and they are putting my glops through the ringer in terms of training.

You see, apparently physical effort does help out the strength of glops. They would form themselves into arms to do push ups, and morph themselves in various ways according to the instructions of the Chapter Master and other trainers. The Glops have also adapted to the spirit of the Chapter Master himself. Taking on similar personality traits, and a rather undying loyalty to the Emperor.

Every once in a while I’ll hear “FOR THE EMPEROR!” In the designated training area… I say every once in a while, but it was pretty constant. Meanwhile the situation on the battlefront hasn’t really changed. I’m consistently being pressured, my glops were fairly hard to corrupt, and they were able to eat through most of Khorne’s unending army. Unfortunately, that was starting to change. Despite my forces growing stronger, the Chaos was figuring out new ways to deal with us.

My hatred of Chaos Magic grows with every inferno that pours over the battlefield evaporating my glops. Naturally I started to field countermeasures to it, large glops with a bunch of liquified glops within it would spray onto the eldritch fires and eat through it. But still, I lost a lot of land when they realized that flame magics would work on my forces. So the battlefield is now constantly littered with different types of flames that were slowly pushing me back. Not to mention it actually hurt.

It didn’t help that all I could hear over the battlefield was “BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!” over and over again. Was getting on my damn nerves. So I was constantly fielding anything I could think of, I was employing trench warfare, making solidified brick like material out of my gloppy self, that would create walls, and making massive spiker glops that would spit out dozens of glops over a second or two. I was lucky I grew from eating the daemons, or I would have been pushed back much further than I was. Luckily I was growing stronger.

With every new advancement, every new push. I took to the field, slowly pushing further and further into the chaos. Taking a few inches every day. Then losing six inches the next week, before regaining that land once more, and getting further past. Then losing more again. Stronger Daemons would appear and push my forces back, before running away before I could eat them. The Daemons had a new smaller Daemons I have dubbed gremlins that had only one role. Run into my glops and explode into flame magic. They were trying to raze me from the Immaterium, to limited effect.

Meanwhile, I was getting a bigger influx of new souls as things were happening on the materium side. Apparently the Chaos was trying to attack me from within by getting someone within the materium to do a ritual to open a gate within my territory. Like with the emperor. Luckily, the Lamenters, whose name feels rapidly familiar, have teamed up with another group called the Salamanders. But they really didn’t like each other. Or well, The Salamanders didn’t seem to trust the Lamenters in the slightest, but the Lamenters had respect for the Salamanders. The Salamander Chapter Master came to talk to me, but I was busy dealing with the Chaos razing my army with hellfire at the time, so he just watched me rapidly try and come up with counter measures against the Chaos. Something about it made them approve of me, and call me a wayward mutant human, instead of a daemon.

The Chapter Master then got his own legion of glops to train. Which rapidly changed just like the Lamenter’s Glop legion. By the way, something I didn’t know was that traversing the immaterium as they were, wasn’t supposed to be as possible as it seems to be. Apparently staying within my domain makes it a lot safer as they cannot hear the whispers of the warp and the Psychers within the materium in my territory seem to enjoy staying near it due to them not constantly hearing whispers.

Regardless, this was taking ages. Even with the assistance of the Imperium. Not to mention the Mechanicum was hard to work with. I had several trying to recreate the bolter with my abilities. Apparently my malleable properties allowed me to replicate nearly any normal metal from the materium if I put enough effort into it, it just lost its mobility. The only problem was making a weapon that was capable of actually damaging the Chaos. Physical damage from the first basic bolter barely dented a daemon. So they were experimenting and trying to figure out what weapon applied and actually worked. One of the most promising ones was the flamers. Unfortunately, I am not really resistant to fire, so the thing blew up when it was put into practice. I’ve been working on a more flame resistant glop to use in production, but its taking time, as everything else is.

I needed to do something drastic to change the direction of this eternal battle. To bring me a decisive victory. So I started to study the daemons themselves. I found that they can’t form within several miles of my territory, namely cause the more damage I sustained, the more my essence spread over the immaterium making it harder for new daemons to form, as the emotions, goals, and desires that would form them were regulated and converted into dreams and visions instead of becoming a daemon. Saw some pretty horrific stuff in those visions and dreams, luckily as my essence sorts out the emotions they become tamer, and more in line with morality as time passes. So the Daemons have to form further away and walk or fly to the front lines. Too bad I wasn’t actually a psyker, or else I could possibly do something with this knowledge. For now I’ll just wait on those two legions to get trained, hopefully they will spearhead me deeper into the immaterium.

7. Threadmarks: Warhammer 7
    TrueGuardian32

To say Chapter Master Phoros was furious was an understatement. When the Rest of the Imperium in the region got an order from the Adeptus Administratum to declare the Lamenters a traitor legion, and at the same time order the destruction of the being that Phoros had seen as one of the best chances for returning the Emperor to power. It helps that the Chapter Master had personally seen Glop's different versions of Afterlife for himself. Even though he disapproves of letting the Orks stay inside them. But having the Orks constantly wage their waaagh within the afterlife that Glop has set aside for them has done nothing bad for Glop themself. No, the most frustrating was the Eldar, who mingled with the human souls. Luckily, with the inability to feel carnal pleasures, the Eldars were rather tame in comparison with the Eldar the Chapter Master knew of.

As for why Glop removed the ability to feel the carnal pleasures the Chapter Master does not know. But the results seem to speak for themselves, as the Eldar seek other ways to entertain themselves. Still, we are getting off-topic. The Chapter Master was furious, and his battle brothers were not willing to be labeled as heretics by the damned Administratum. However, there wasn’t much that the Chapter Master could do was there. All they could do was run if they didn’t want to spill the brothers within the Salamanders. Frustration leaked out of every pore of the old Space Marine's body.

Then, the door opened, causing the Chapter Master to pull out his weapon and start shooting at the unexpected intruder. Who completely shrugged off the bolter rounds and encased the Chapter Master in an instant. “NO FIGHTING!”

The Chapter Master struggled before talking. “What in the Emperor's name has gotten a hold of you Glop!”

The Slime surrounding the space marine spoke. “Stopping this conflict. I will not have the sons and daughters of the imperium kill each other because of me. You will be coming with me to speak with Chapter Master Tu Shan, then we will fix this mess.”

The Chapter Master was annoyed. Glop treated them all like glass. To the point where some of the marines call him Uncle Glop. Something the slime has taken a great liking to. The Chapter Master would say to his displeasure. But the slime gave a sense of familiarity that couldn’t be ignored as well. The presence was similar to that of the Emperors but less overwhelming and more comforting. It’s one of the reasons it was possible to relax around the entity.

Elsewhere a similar event happened, with Chapter Master Tu Shan. Who had started laughing his head off after the slime's outburst. “I knew it! Of course, the Mighty Glop would come to stop the battles between their nephews.”

The Slime blinked or at least gave the impression of a blink. “What are you talking about?”

“You don’t think I realized how many of my brothers call you Uncle Glop? You are Emperor touched Uncle Glop!”

The slime’s confusion is palpable, but the slime shrugs it off before continuing to speak. “Regardless of what you believe, I’m bringing the leaders of each faction to talk to one another. I will not have a war started over me. Either you can all band together against me. Or come to terms with my existence. I will not have either of your chapters fight over the Administratums orders.”

“I understand, but you may not like our answer Uncle Glop.” Tu Shan replied, knowing all too well how deep the Administratums claws were.

“So be it, as long as you aren’t fighting each other I will not care. The Emperor wouldn’t his grandsons to lose their lives over nothing.” The Slime spoke with conviction, equal to the Chapter Masters’ conviction.

“Very well. Let us go converse with Chapter Master Phoros and the Inquisitor.” The slime gave the impression of a nod, before pulling the Chapter Master along.
    \
    When the meeting finally took place, Glop left the room. Staying nearby in case a fight started but leaving them to talk independently of his influence. It took a few hours before they left, with the announcement that they would act as if the message had been lost to the warp. The Salamanders would interact with any Space Marines that came into the sectors under my influence, keeping the Lamenters out of sight until an agreement can be reached with the Chapter Master of those Chapters.

—Glops POV.

The disaster I come to know as the Administratums's interference has come to a pass. At a massive cost. I had lost several miles of land within the warp. I was regaining them quickly thanks to the power of the Astartes Glop Legions. Who would be my spearhead back into the warps domain. I was able to take several miles with ease due to the assistance of the Glop Marines. Each one had taken a different specialty, the Lamenters Glops used speed and overwhelming firepower. While the Salamanders Glops covered everything they could in goo as if they were using flamethrowers.

Regardless, thanks to several developments I starting to see the Chaos as more of a nuisance than an actual threat. Despite how threatening they were. I knew they were a problem, and I knew they would get worse, and at the same time, I was able to deal with everything they threw at me thus far. Not to mention I had started to gain the capability to resist flames to a degree. Which had massively helped on the front line and caused expansion on all fronts.

I was using my Marine Glops to push towards a region I called a nest, where warp energy was concentrated and caused the most powerful daemons to spawn. Getting rid of it would cause the stronger daemons to have to travel from further away, giving me even more land. The frontlines were a series of slimy trenches and tall towers that rained hell down on the daemons. Keeping a hold on my territory and allowing further expansion outwards.

Then I heard a voice within one of my afterlives. I focused on it.

“Uncle Glop!” I glanced at the soul of the naked human yelling for me. There was only one group of people that called me uncle at the moment.

I sent a glop down, before speaking. “How the hell did you die?!” Was there another fight? Did the Chaos send space marines? What happened?

He sheepishly rubbed his head. “No… I was messing with my bolter when it exploded in my face.”

I have a feeling my confusion was palpable. “But you are a space marine, that wouldn’t kill you.”

“Ah, I had a pile of plasma grenades next to me. I keep them near just in case of attack.” My annoyance turned into worry as I started to scan this region for more Astartes souls. Because he had just told me he set off the equivalent of a mini-nuke when resting.

“Why in the world would you have them out of their pouch!?! They are in there for a reason!” I almost yelled.

He shrugged. “They are harder to reach when they are in there. Regardless, can you let the Chapter Master know of my passing?”

I nodded. Still incredulous at the incompetence this marine had shown. Before shifting my perspective to one of the fields that were training a new batch of slime Astartes. I focused on the Lamenter Chapter Master who was currently yelling at my glops and getting them to move in formations and exercise. The Glops respond “For the Emperor!” and the occasional “For Lord Glop!” at each command.

“Chapter Master Phoros, I have news.”

The Chapter Master focused on me. “Well, is it good news? How are the boys doing against the warp?”

I nodded. “They are doing well, we should be able to push towards the nearest nest soon. We just got to take care of the three nests near my domain before we can do a solid push to the other end of the tunnel.”

He laughed, happy as can be. “Good! We will support the Emperor soon!”

“But that isn’t the news I bring.” His smile turns upside down immediately.
    “What happened?”

I informed him of what the space marine had told me.

“OF ALL THE NO GOOD INSUFFERABLE-” I started to censor out the words as he started to go on a tirade before stopping himself, and then pulling a book out of his pocket. The Codex Astartes of the Lamenters.

“Let us go to that battle brother. I will put my boot up his ass for not following the codex procedures regarding weapons immediately! Then I’ll show him why he should be following them!” He declared, and I nodded. Before bringing us at the fastest speed possible to that afterlife. It was a 21st Century type world, with games and plenty of food and entertainment. CS:GO was a rather popular game in this place.

I then watched a naked man run from a massive space marine. Who was fully willing to put a metal foot up the ass of the other. The scene was amusing, but the result was not pretty. Regardless there was a lot of reading by the end, as the Chapter Master yelled each section of the proper care pages at the marine.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  8. Threadmarks: Warhammer 8
    TrueGuardian32

“BLOOD FOR TH-” The offending daemon's head was crushed. Lamenter Glop #10 was having the time of his life purging as many daemons as possible. The Emperor was probably reveling in the destruction he was bringing to his enemies! They casually ripped apart the next daemon that got close enough. The Glop Brothers were doing well on the push. The warp nest was going to collapse soon enough. The large amount of—

“WAAAAAGH!”

The Glop was confused as a horde of naked humans ran out of the Glop side of the Immaterium. When did the Glopfather release them? Regardless, they were doing quite well. There were glops on their back that morphed into whatever tool the Ork souls needed. So they were going up and clobbering everything in their path with clubs. The Glop shrugged and continued to rip the daemons apart pushing closer into the daemon and Eldar city that made up this nest.

Then the Glop Marine started to dig deeper into one of the largest palaces within the territory. His brothers at his back. Excitement leaked out of the glops as they ripped into one of the chambers deep below the palace. That excitement turned into confusion as they laid eyes on the giant man locked there in chains. The man's skin was sticking to his bones. It looked like the man hadn’t eaten in years.

“Here to try to break me? A Son of the Emperor! I will never EVER break to one of you Drukhari! You can all ROT.” The eyes were missing. Glop Marine #10 could fix that. A piece of glop separated off, and climbed the giant man's body to his head, before affixing itself to the man's head like goggles. The comical googly eyes focused on Glop Marine #10. Glop waved, before approaching the shackles. Glop Marine #15 #20 and #40 all approached the manacles and tried to break them.

“You little guys are trying to help huh? Not sure if it’s possible. Those shackles were cursed by beings much stronger than you. If I was stronger I could do somet-” The man's googly eyes widened when the manacles dissolved within the glop. The man was free. He examined his arms. Before he started to laugh… and laugh.

“Alright then little guys. Come with me. Let’s crush these Drukhari and show them why they shouldn’t mess with a son of the Emperor!” The Man stormed out of the chamber. Before crushing every single Drukhari and Daemon in its path. Glop Marine #10 thought it was magnificent and was glad to have a part of them act as the man's eyes. The man turned and glanced at the Glops, who had started to rip apart the Drukhari and Daemons as well. He proceeded to laugh.

“Come then little ones! Let’s punish these damned Xenos and Daemons! Let’s show them why they should fear the name Jaghatai Khan once again!” The Glop Marines followed the man and helped rip apart Daemons and Drukhari as much as possible.

Then a strong presence appeared. “Ah, the mighty Mon-keigh has so much to assist the Corruption. How quaint.” It was a powerful being. The Glop Marine alerted the Glop Father.

“These little guys? I wouldn’t worry too much. We just want to crush you all.”

The Drukhari Lord laughed. “Very well. I’ll just crush you in that case.”

The man smiled. “You think you can take me on alone when it took countless of you to take me down in the first place? Amusing.” Then he attacked. Crossing the distance with utter ease. The Drukhari teleported out of the way while throwing fiend fire at the man. The Glop Marines on the man's shoulders turned into armor that covered the man in an instant. Resisting the fiend fire to the best of their abilities.

The man was excited. “If you guys can do that do you think you can make me some claws?!” Glop Marine 10 froze for a second, before hopping onto the man and focusing on himself. Forming into gauntlets with the classic wolverine claws. The man was filled with excitement as he bounded to the Drukhari Lord. Who’s face had massively changed. With the Armament of the Glops, the man's aura had changed from wild and brutal, to regal and highly dangerous. Causing the Drukhari Lord to actually worry.

The fight was brutal. As the man cut apart the Drukhari as quickly as possible. Afterall, the man couldn’t stay there for long. They had a legion to get back to. The man cut down the Drukhari Lord before pushing him out of the palace, and witnessing mayhem. He blinked his comical googly eyes.

“There are a lot more of you little guys than I expected huh.” A Squad of Lamenter Marine Glops jumped at the Man and waved. Before continuing to rip apart more Daemons. The Man smiled, the happiest he had been in a long time. Before joining the Glop Army in tearing down the nest.

9. Threadmarks: Warhammer 9
    TrueGuardian32

I was overseeing the invasion of the nest. We had managed to push further and further into the materium. I had a wargame map that I was showing to the Lamenters Chapter Master and he was helping organize my forces relatively well. His curse had been completely eaten by this point, not that he realized it. The effects were instant as he was less prone to anger or madness.

"What is that?" Chapter Master Phoros pointed at a fairly massive human. I blinked. Focusing on my other view before answering.

"I'm pretty sure that is a Primarch… It seems a Lamenter Glop Marine Squad found them." I said focusing on the man.

"By the Emperor… haha haha!" He broke down laughing in tears.

"Those White Scars are going to be envious. That's Jaghatai Khan! The Inquisition will not be able to stop our cooperation with his help."

"Seems the Glop Marines are helping with that. Khan is wearing them as you would wear power armor. Lamenter Glop Marine #10 is acting as both his eyes and claws. That glop is enjoying its existence cutting through daemons and the dark Eldar." I replied. It is weird to see how the Glops develop when I am not directly controlling them. The Green Glops have no thoughts beyond basic, while the ones trained by the Chapter Master have all developed their own individual unique personalities.

The Chapter Master focused again. "It seems the dark Eldar are grouping up at this spire in the city. I recommend we pressure it to prevent any rituals."

I focused on where he was pointing. I didn't see the Dark Eldar as Eldar, instead, I saw them as tall Asian people. It has made me realize that I see different aliens as different stereotypes of humans. Orks are hillbillies and rednecks. A human was stark white or black. Regardless of their original skin color. I don't mean brown. I mean pure black to the point they were almost vantablack and pure white. I wonder what the little people were in that case? What race in 40k could be related to a little person, I’ll have to ask them later. Regardless, there were reasons for the perspective shift, but what those reasons were I do not know. I do realize I have quite a few Eldar in my territory now at least.

Regardless of how fascinating my perspective was, I should probably get back to focusing on the task at hand. The really strong Daemons cannot form at this nest anymore. Neither can the small ones either. It was now a battle of eradication. Once the last dark Eldar falls and the last daemon is driven out the nest will be officially conquered.

“We will have to alert the White Scars Legion of the discovery of Jaghatai Khan. They will be excited about the discovery of a Primarch in this day and age… What’s with his eyes?”

“Uh, they are gone. That’s why the glop is acting like his eyes, to give him the ability to see.” I replied. Checking on the situation again. The Chapter Master frowned and I could feel a massive undercurrent of rage. Chapter Master Phoros was angry.

“The damnable daemons and dark Eldar will pay.” I casually kept eating the rage that was emanating from him.

Then I focused. “For now let the Primarch work off his rage. I’ll keep support up and keep an eye on him.”

Huh? A large daemon just appeared… Well, let’s line up the slime canon and, no wait. Never mind the Primarch just started to beat the hell out of it. The Glops acting as the man's armor are having the time of their lives.

Then I heard Chapter Master Tu Shan speaking. They had crossed over one of the gates again. “Glop, the Inquisition has sent a fleet. I need your assistance to prevent them from causing too much damage.”

I split my attention, leaving one instance of myself with Chapter Master Phoros as I rapidly formed a Glop near Chapter Master Tu Shan. “What’s going on?”

“The Inquisition declared Inquisitor Jarem a traitor, as well as calling the Salamanders a traitor legion.”

I blinked, “What? How they shouldn’t have the ability to do that without investigation.”

He was frustrated as well, “They shouldn’t. Someone is overreaching. Someone wants us out of this region, it’s likely someone in charge has been committing heresy. The Daemons likely don’t want us to assist you anymore. So they are reaching where it would hit hardest.”

“Did they send another Legion?”

Then he frowned. “No, only a bunch of Inquisitors. This is strange, cause the Inquisition shouldn’t have a Legion of ships this far out.”

I began to focus. The influence of the materium should change the land of the immaterial realm… Oh. “They are Heretics,” I said with certainty.

“You have proof?” He said, narrowing his eyes.

“There is a trail of daemonic influence stretching into your region. Plus with everything else, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were actual Daemons on those ships.” I focused again, “Did they provide identification?” I asked.

“No… in fact they did not. Not officially. They only came and declared what they intended.”

I smiled. “This reeks of the Tzen Daemon God. That one is a master of plots. It’s likely that it is trying to drive a wedge between us. They do not want the Emperor to return in any way.”

“Why do you sound so happy about that?”

I laughed. “Simple! It means I have test subjects! You see, since they are chaos tainted they are influenced by the Immaterium. It’s possible that I could use them as a test to see if I can replicate the way Daemons travel into the materium. If I can do that… whose to say I can’t do it vise verse?” My grin was feral now. Imagining ambushing the Chaos from outside of my encirclement.

The Chapter Master froze for a moment… thinking about it. “I see… if you can pull what the daemons do with Psychers with your soldiers… you could strike them from here. Confirming their influence.”

My gloppy body jumped with excitement. “I should go test now!” My other self was focusing on dealing with the nest. Let’s see if I can figure out how to do this.

10. Threadmarks: War hammer 10
    TrueGuardian32

Charles was having a good day. Their god was happy with their progress, and the Space Marine loyalists were having a troublesome time. With the infighting caused by their personification of the Inquisition. Course they had to watch their behavior and act as close as they could to the loyalist scum's worst force. Regardless. It was manageable. Plus, the Alpha Legion Space Marines would do nicely for a final surprise. They wouldn’t even realize what was going on.

Then there was a knock on the door. Charles frowned in annoyance. There shouldn’t be anyone knocking at this time. He opened the door. Seeing no one. "Someone playing a damnable prank? You better not let me catch you or you will become today's sacrifice!" Or well. One of today's many sacrifices actually. A new gateway to disrupt the parasite was needed with the Dark Eldar city under attack. There was a squelching sound beneath. I looked down at a Purple Ball of Slime.

"Damn." That was the last word out of the man's mouth as the Glop shot out a tentacle and ripped them apart.

"Sneak Sneak Glop Alpha 102 reporting. The upper floors have been cleaned." the Slims spoke to the air.

"Gud job git! Keep being sneaky git and show Glop, Gork, and Mork, How well you've taken to training under me, Big Boss Hidden Claw!"

"Ye Boss! We shall we show them the kunnin of Mork and ram this flya into the other flya?"

There was silence for a moment before grand laughter echoed out. "I luv it ya git! Show them the kunnin of Mork!"

"Aye Aye Boss!"

Then the ship started to change course. The vox started calling out as the other ships attempted to contact it. But it was too late. The ships were too close together in space for evasive maneuvers to be used. This happened to several of the other ships as well. In a few minutes the entire "Inquisition" force had been turned into blood baths. On the wreckage fighting began between the Orky Purple Glops and the Chaos Space Marines of Alpha Legion.

Back in the Glops Territory Influence a massive redneck was smiling and wiping a tear from his eyes. "So proud of those sneaky gits!" He said as he watched the situation on the war table. Across from him was a green Glop. Who had only one thing to say.

"Really?!"

Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
  11. Threadmarks: Warhammer 11
    TrueGuardian32

Of course, I wouldn’t let a resource like the Orks go unused. They were training my more unconventional glop legions. The Sneak Glops, Splodin Glops, and Thinkin Glops were massive boons to my forces. I figured using the backdoor that was provided to me I could invade the fake inquisition forces with my Sneaking Glops. They took to it like an Ork does a Waaaagh!!!. Of course, it was not easy to get them to actually train my Glops. I had to act like something like Gork and Mork. Glop wasn’t a very Orky name. Or well, I thought it wasn’t one. I was proven wrong when they took to my existence like water. The Warbosses each got themselves a legion of Glops. 300,000 Glops each. They were each competing to be the best. I only chose three of them. Depending on the way their Orks acted. Thus I got myself a Legion of Weird Boys, a Legion of Sneaky Boys, and a Legion of Flaming Boys. I say flaming, cause they are covered in fire and will not stop burning. I’m pretty sure my Glops were Orkified.

Regardless. They were not as effective as the Space Marine Glops. However, I couldn’t deny they were useful in other situations. For one, the Orkified Glops didn’t seem to end. They replicate similarly to the Orks and grow rapidly. It also starts my next projects. I’m always engineering new weapons against the Chaos, and I wasn’t stopping. The power of the Primarch was envious to me. Thus I started to work on a Glop that could do what I could do, but with its own independent thought and power. It was not going well. I have a feeling eventually I’ll succeed at it. But it will take a while. I’m playing with a large portion of my soul in the creation of these Primarchs. I’m thinking of taking a similar route the Emperor did and using a soul seed to grow them the necessary way. That way they become as powerful as I am.

Regardless, it is a long-term project. We are currently spearing our way towards the other end of the tunnel leading directly to the Emperor, and in doing so the resistance is growing. More and more daemons are appearing that are less and less afraid of true death. Leviathans, Giants, and Corrupters. The Bloodthirsters were annoying as well, as they never seemed to just die. Took forever to take them down and when you took them down another would take its place after a couple of minutes.

Well, there is one more piece of information that I have been mostly repressing.

[GlopsRLife: CAN YOU SHUT UP NURGLE!]

[UncleNurgle: Why would I? I’m just sharing the accomplishments of my kids!]

[AnethemicEmperor: I agree with the slime. Shut up.]

[ThirstyBitch: I don’t know, I rather enjoyed the sounds of the latest venture.]

[GlopsRLife: Why do you think we want him to shut up ya bitch?!]

[BloodyBastard: I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A SPIKE PARASITE!]

[GlopsRLife: lol, no head here. Just glop.]

[ChangeIsInevitable: I don’t know, maybe he will stop trying to attack you if you stop trying to assist the Anathema.]

[GlopsRLife: Emperor what do you have to say about that?]

[AnethemicEmperor: Fuck them up. When I get off this damn throne I’ll rip them to shreds myself.]

[GlopsRLife: I prefer the Emperor's Answer. Time to go back to tuning you all out.]

Yeah. That’s a thing. Got a chatroom in my head. Apparently, it was made just to annoy the Emperor and I managed to get into it when I grew large enough. It’s really annoying cause they will basically try to tear you down if you pay attention too much. But they do leak information on accident occasionally that can allow you to gain decent ground in the Immaterial realm. The Emperor will occasionally use it to alert people that are about to get attacked and prevent major areas important to the Imperium from falling. The Emperor tried to talk to me, to limited effect once. He gets spammed over when we try to talk to one another. But he does know of me and he doesn’t disapprove of my actions. But I did get a piece of information that was really important to act on. The location of another Primarch. Magnus the Red.

The Emperor ordered I capture him. But not kill him. I am unsure why. But I believe Khan will prove to be useful in retaking Magnus. I’ve started working on a prison to contain Magnus till the Emperor can personally deal with him. So it’s about time to speak to Jaghatai Khan myself. I prepped myself mentally as he approached the Chapter Master and me.

12. Threadmarks: Warhammer 12
    TrueGuardian32

“WHAT?! WE HAVE TO CAPTURE THAT TRAITOR!?!?” Jaghatai Khan was, as expected, really angry. I gave my best equivalent to a shrug.

“That’s what I was told. The Emperor couldn’t get much over the shouting of the daemons.” I replied while keeping a side eye on the frontline. Tzen sent more daemons to fight with me. That one really does not want me touching Magnus. Who apparently couldn’t leave where he was at the moment cause he was researching something called the Black Library.

“We cannot ignore the will of the Emperor. What about pushing to the other end of the tunnel?” Chapter Master Phoros asked. I showed a map, a massive map using my Glop.

“We won’t be sending everyone to Magnus. I’m hoping that Primarch Khan here will take a Legion of Glops to push at Magnus’s location. While the Primarch is doing that we will continue our assault further to the tunnel while destroying the Dark Eldar Cities in our path. The Daemons are using those cities to make stronger Daemons to attack us with. The more we crush and filter out, the easier our push toward the other end of the tunnel will be.” I said, showing examples using the malleability of my body.

““Which Legion?”” Chapter Master Phoros and Chapter Master Tu Shan both spoke at the same time. I give both of them a look. This isn’t the time to be fighting over credit.

“The Salamander Glop Legion. They would be more effective in this instance. That Daemon God forces are quite weak to the Salamander Glops. They would be an effective force for Primarch Khan to use. I’ll also send a Legion of standard Glops to follow Primarch Khan's example, so he will have a Legion of Glops on his own to use.” I said, mentally separating more Glops from the whole.

“Wait, so you are saying I’ll have an army of these little guys?” Khan said, pointing to the Glop on his shoulder.

I nodded, or well, shook my body. “Yes. They will learn from you and take on aspects related to you the more action you see. Like how Chapter Master Phoros and Chapter Master Tu Shan did.”

He had a massive grin on his face. “Hear that little guy? We are going to get you some battle brothers!” The glop spun in place… Why is the Glop acting like a cute child?! Oh well. Not much I can do about that.

“What about the White Scars? They would wish to meet with the Primarch before he goes off on this mission.” Chapter Master Tu Shan said.

A sigh came out of me. “They will have to wait. The Emperor's orders can’t be ignored. The only one I know capable of containing a Primarch would be another Primarch. Primarch Khan here is the only one we have access to.”

Primarch Khan nodded. “Glop here is right. If Magnus must be captured instead of killed. It is best if I deal with them. Plus it will allow me to show the damned chaos why they shouldn’t have messed with me.”

“On that note. I actually have some Missions for your Legions on the materium side Chapter Master Phoros and Chapter Master Tu Shan.” They focused on me. Prepared for the worst. The Glop I was using as a map unflattened itself, instead taking the shape of a cube, adopting a more transparent color as it started to show a star chart. Several locations were immediately highlighted.

“I need you to go to these worlds and recover the STC’s located there.”

“So many?!?” Chapter Master Phoros spoke first, shocked.

I nodded. “Yes. I’ve found several corrupted AI souls that I had to clean up. In the leftover data, I found these. I’m unsure how intact these STC’s are, but I do know a lot of them are corrupted. I’ll be sending a Legion of my newly named Purifier Glops with both of you to clean the Chaos taint off the STCs, your Tech-Priests should be able to do the rest.”

“Abominable Intelligence was holding back on us.” A new voice interrupted us, Tech-Priest Gera spoke.

I nodded, “Yes. For some reason, the A.I.s of the Dark Age of technology refused to actually tell us the truth. It took a bit of work to get them to spill what they actually know. I’m not sure why the humans of old tried to put so many logical inconsistencies within the A.I.”

“You're blaming ancient humanity for the failings of the abominable intelligence Glop?” Tech-priest Gera spoke, letting out a bit of anger.

I shrugged. “Possibly. It’s hard to tell, honestly, I’d probably blame the Eldar for this. It fits their M.O.”

The Tech-priest was still mad, but at someone else now. “How?”

“Do any of your know why A.I. is considered an Abominable Intelligence?” They all nodded no.

I sighed, “Time for a history lesson then. A long time ago, during the Golden Age of Humanity, Humans were at their peak. Our culture was unsurpassed, our technology was far beyond its time, and our power was strong. The Emperor hadn’t needed to reveal himself at this time, preferring to instead watch as humanity developed. We grew so advanced that we started to use machines… a lot of machines. Machines were part of humanity from the bottom up. To the point where they made the Men of Iron. Machines dedicated solely to waging war in humanity's stead. A.I. powered Human Society, controlled the Men of Iron, and even assisted in progressing science. In only a few dozen years we would start to surpass even the peak of the Eldars Empire.”

They were entranced by my words. “Some factions in the Eldar. Namely, those with Farseerers took offense to this. They refused to see humans as more than animals that they could occasionally have fun with. So these factions decided to make a move. They started by setting off a chain of events that would cause Humanity to remove its human lead armada. The United Navy was disbanded and completely replaced by the Men of Iron in totality. But this would have been fine, perfect even. But the Eldar had messed with the A.I.s logic templates. Causing a virus, a virus that would spread. Unknowingly the Eldar had played right into the Daemon Gods' hands.”

“You see, the Chaos Gods had eyes on this mechanical army of humanity, and they wanted it. It was a direct line into controlling the Material Realm. The virus that the Eldar had caused to appear? It allowed the Chaos Gods to directly corrupt the A.I. of the Men of Iron, and every other A.I. thus forth. Then we reach the Men of Iron’s last service to humanity. The A.I. that hadn’t been corrupted yet, had warned Humanity of the Men of Iron’s upcoming rebellion. Causing a devastating war to break out. But it was an inevitable defeat. The Men of Iron had been too corrupted, leaving the loyalist A.I. with very few forces to fight back with.” The entire time I was speaking, the glop cube had been showing them the forces of the past.

“But the unity of A.I. and Man was too powerful. It allowed Humanity to push back, to destroy the Men of Iron. But the damage had been done. Humanity had been fractured, and the foundations of the Age of Strife had been put into place. As far as the Eldar were concerned. They were successful. Humanity would no longer threaten their dominance.” Then I laughed, a grim and evil laugh.

“Then they murder fucked a Daemon God into existence completely screwing their entire race.” The Glop showed the complete collapse of the ancient Eldar Empire, and an uncountable amount of lives erased in an instant.

“Leaving only the Chaos as the winners… Except humanity had one final fallback. One final line of defense against the forces that be.” I showed the Emperor in his full glory starting the Imperium.

There was silence as they processed the information.

“How did you get all this information?” Chapter Master Tu Shan spoke.

“Memories of the past reside in the immaterial realm. You just have to look for them.”

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
  13. Threadmarks: Warhammer 13
    TrueGuardian32

Elsewhere, on the frontlines of the Glop vs Daemon battlefield.

There was a moan of delight, as a Daemonette was ripped apart. Many Daemonettes and Bloodletters fought together against the Glop army, although occasionally they would turn on one another. However, that was child play in comparison with the fight between a massive glop and a bloodthirster. Green goo would fall from the wounds of the giant glop, onto more Daemons, which would then consume those daemons to make smaller Glops. The fight in this particular area was getting stronger, as Chaotic Energy increased massively despite the Glop's own energy calming the Immaterium at the same time. Then it happened. Something in the materium caused the area to change, as the ground beneath the daemons and Glops fell and broke apart, as a planet merged with the immaterium for a time. A warp storm capable of bringing a world into the Immaterium had occurred for a brief moment, causing everything in the area to disappear, before a new ground formed. But the damage had been done.

In the material realm, on a world that had very few touches from the Imperium, chaos had erupted. There were only three forces in this world originally. King Overith of the Argen Empire, a small Imperium of Man Outpost, and the Chaos Cultists. It had been abandoned for some time by the Imperium of Man. However, a massive ritual was made by the Cultists, one that sacrificed thousands of lives to cause a warp storm. To separate the Imperium of Man outpost from the rest of the Imperium of Man. So they could turn this into a world dedicated to the worship of the Chaos Gods. Thus Daemons had been brought forth into this world.

And at the same time, Glops had been brought forth into the materium as well. The Bloodthirster of the earlier battle was giddy as they started to do lasting damage against the Giant Glop, and the Giant Glops' blood was no longer making smaller glops. Instead, there was a goo on the ground that was unmoving. Dead. Elsewhere Tzeentch cackled as their plan came to fruition. They had finally found a weakness in the parasite. It just required forcing the parasite into the Physical Realm. However, the Bloodthirster didn’t get to laugh for long, as the glop formed scythes and cut the Bloodthirster apart. The Glops' method of battle completely changed. When in the Immaterium they used pure force to rip the Daemons apart. When in the material world, they changed their bodies into blades and cut them to shreds.

Tzeentch was angry now. Their plot was a success. But it didn’t make the Glops helpless. The Glops knew how to fight Daemons in the Material Realm. Khorne on the other hand laughed. He knew of the Glops' capabilities in the material realm already. Khorne had sent a small fleet of his cultists to act as Inquisitors to separate the Imperium of Man and Glop earlier. He wanted to see someone else embarrass themself instead of sharing what he had discovered. Plus, he was a god of war. There was no way he would let others know his military secrets.

Groundside, Afirma [World Name]

A child wept inside his thatch hut. His parents had gone out to fight the invading enemies. But the fighting outside fell silent. He hid under the bed. Then something, something inhuman came through the door. He recognized the feet, it was his father… but something was wrong. His father was leaking blood… and in his father's hands was the head of his mother. He gasped. A big mistake, as the bed was flipped into the wall. His father's face had been twisted and flayed. They were grinning at the boy.

“How nice, a young soul to celebrate this new body.” The thing rasped out. Before leaping at the boy, who screamed… and then the boy opened his eyes. The thing was still as a bloody spear had gone straight through its body. Then the spear moved, tossing the body off of itself. Revealing it not to be a spear, but an attachment to a ball of slime. The spear-like tail shook itself free of the blood. Before it began to speak.

“Hey, kid? Are you hurt?” The boy didn’t answer. His eyes were wide.

“Ah, shock. I see… Don’t worry, you can have all the time you want to get your bearings. We are cleaning up the rest of the daemons here now.” The glop said. “I’ll be right here to protect you till you get your bearings… just let me get this out of view for now.” It proceeded to drag the body out of the hut. The boy saw a peak of what was going on outside. Inhuman monstrosities had been cut to pieces, and there were more green slime things going around moving bodies and cleaning up everything. There must have been hundreds out there.

The boy sat on the floor. His bed was stuck in the wall… and he cried.

Afirma, Imperial Outpost.

“Damned Heretics! I knew this would be trouble.” Inquisitor Hassaph was pissed. The Cultists had grown under this Afirma Empires' nose simply because they refused to recognize the legitimacy of the Inquisition or the Imperium of Man. If they had an exterminatus they would have just removed this blight of a world after the third disagreement. Instead, they had to set up shop. Because at least it could be used a world to warn the other worlds when an invasion would happen. It gained the term border world since it wasn’t part of the Imperium of Man despite the Inquisitor's best efforts. If it was part of the Imperium an Imperial Guard regiment could have been stationed here to use against the damned heretics and daemons.

There was a knock at the door. “Cadet Drivers reporting important information.”

The Inquisitor kneaded his forehead. “Come in Cadet.” The door opens to a young man.

“Inquisitor, I bring news. It appears the Emperor has graced us in our time of need.” The man spoke. Before pulling up a piece of paper, a picture of green slime was displayed. “These things are apparently an ally to the Imperium according to Inquisitor Timur.”

Inquisitor Timur? That name was familiar. Ah yes. They were sent to another planet further in with the Lamenters. A cursed position it was, working with the Lamenters. Someone higher up must have disliked Inquisitor Timur. Still, “Is the identity confirmed.”

“Yes Sir. They have credentials and everything. A Legion of Space Marines is on the planet now. These… Glops apparently allowed them to cross through the Warpstorm to get here.”

Laughter rang out. “Maybe we can knock out two birds with one stone. We can get rid of the damned cultists, and bring this world under the banner of the Emperor. They won’t be able to say no to a Space Marine Legion! I’m going to the vox caster. Cadet, you are to go to our records and drag up everything you can against the Empire of Afirma. I’ll convince the Space Marines to help drag the people here back under the Imperium of Man.” Either that King submits, or he will no longer be a king anymore.

14. Threadmarks: Warhammer 14
    TrueGuardian32

POV: Primarch Jaghatai Khan

Perspective Matters in the Immaterium. It can change everything. Glop Vision changes the chaos of the Immaterial and that matters, heavily matters. Originally I had viewed the chaos as space, something that was hard to traverse, with random pathways we know as the web ways… but with Glop Vision? It’s an ever-expanding world. You can walk from one area to the next with no problem at all. It was a massive game changer as it was nearly impossible for the Daemons to sneak attack, or hide. Because they didn’t perceive the world the same way the Glops did. Perception changed how you traveled the chaos as well. There were areas that were unreachable in my original perception, yet now only a step away now.

It was fascinating, and given to me by these little green guys… “Whose my adorable murder slime! You, yes you are my adorable little murder slime!” I watch the small Glop jump in happiness. The behavioral difference between the ‘prime’ Glop and the younger Glops are massive. Where the ‘prime’ Glop does a large amount of thinking and work, the younger ones just know how to fight. These ones were apparently one of the Lamenter Legions Glop. They were going to be swapped out for Salamander Glops, but I convinced them to let me keep this squad.

While we are traveling I put my Glop Legion through training. Harsh Training. The Glops take to it like water, apparently, physical training does actually help them. They actually get physically stronger and they take to the mentality of the one training them quickly. The physical characteristics also change depending on who trains them. The Slimes following me were starting to turn whiter and started to grow horns. Attempting to replicate the appearance of my legion the White Scars. With a few differences.

Regardless, we are slowly approaching the Eye of Terror. Which looks like a massive hill through Glop Vision. It was covered in chaotic castles and mazes. The good thing was that I was targeting a tower that practically screamed NERD to the top of its lungs. If I look closely I can see the bookworm pouring over books through the window. A bit more bloody than usual, but still nerdy. So my brother hasn’t changed too much. But with his soul taken by the Chaos, we will have to restrain him.

I glanced back at the army of Glops following me. They were constantly changing, trying to improve themselves constantly. Trying to follow my example. To become stronger, and more respectable. The Salamander Glops took the lead, melting down any Daemons that got in the way. The Glops that were instructed to follow me and learn from it? Hated it. I could tell, with Glop's vision you can feel the jealousy focused on the Salamander Glops. I focused on the Glop that bounded next to me. A link to the Prime Glop. “Glop, why are you so interested in helping humanity?”

The Glop shuddered for a second, as I felt the presence of the Prime Glop manifest. “Why? Hm, probably cause of a similar reason to the Emperor.”

“That would be.”

He shrugged. “Potential. Not all humans are terrible, and not all humans are good. They are each individually different. But when they try, they can do amazing things. For example, something everyone likes to forget, humanity was getting to the point where we could rival the Eldar Empire at its peak. That is insane, considering the Eldar were created by godlike beings to help fight an eternal war. The Eldar started with everything and had the ability to change reality itself, yet Humanity was going to match it.”

I decided to point out something I noticed. “Despite all the bad you say about the Eldar… you don’t seem to hate them?”

He shrugged. “The main thing I dislike about the Eldar aside from arrogance is their Farseerers.”

“I sense there is a bigger reason than them seeing the future?”

He burst out, “THEY DON’T!” He said it with such force and certainty the ground almost cracked with his presence.

But… “What do you mean?”

“They don’t actually see the future! They guess it! They are seeing the damned past! You don’t see the future through the warp, the warp collects emotional information and historical events. You can use that information to predict the future. But you can’t actually see the future. What’s more, this information can be twisted by the entities of the warp. What an Eldar Farseer does is take a massive amount of information that their mind can’t handle, and the mind filters that into a dream, which they call visions. It doesn’t tell them the future, it just shows them possible events!” He spoke with vigor and certainty.

“You speak from experience?” I said, reading between the lines.

“I pour over information from the past constantly Primarch Khan. I’ve seen what the Eldar have seen. I’ve done the same Farseeing thing they do, with far greater accuracy. It does not work the way they think. They see a possibility and overreact massively. It’s not entirely accurate when you don’t have enough information as well. They never actually saw the creation of the Daemon God of Lust. They saw the possibility of them having to respect what they saw as a lower race and threw a hissy fit. Normal Eldar is fine in my eyes. But these Farseers? I’d execute them in a heartbeat.”

“But I have heard of Farseers that have done well?” I asked, confused.

He focused on me. “When a Farseer has done well, has it ever positively benefited everyone else? Has it ever truly hurt the Chaos Gods?”

I grew silent. “No… it hasn’t. Delayed them sometimes, but never truly doing lasting damage.”

“There is my point. What is the point of interfering when you already know what they will do is pointless overall? That is the problem with Farseers. Chaos can predict them, manipulate them, and change them with ease. They rely on the Immaterium for their visions, and the Chaos can manipulate the Immaterium. That is why I dislike the Farseers so much.” Glop replied his righteous anger was starting to melt the ground behind us… then he calmed down. Releasing a sigh, he spoke again.

“Regardless, even knowing that you can’t do much against Farseer shenanigans. They get a full read on you through the immaterial. They can predict your every move depending on how good they are at it, and can legitimately force you to follow the timeline they predicted. It’s near impossible to truly counter it beyond erasing your presence in the Immaterial Realm. But no one knows if that is even possible. If it was the Imperium might not have ever formed with the leadership of the Federation being completely unpredictable. Hmm? I got to go focus on the frontline Primarch Khan… this was a good talk.”

Then he left, huh, it was more like he talked and I listened. Still, I got a lot of important information out of the Glop this time.

15. Threadmarks: Warhammer 15
    TrueGuardian32

Affirma was a border world far from the influence of the Imperium of Man, and that wasn’t a good thing. They had devolved back into medieval times with a handful of people in power who were just as bloody as the Imperium. How do I know? I viewed the past. Still, the Immaterium leaking into the Materium was not a good thing. The Space Marines were barely holding up against the Daemons, there were too many Daemons and not enough ammunition for the bolt guns. We’ve decided to send Glops with them in their squads who will specifically deal with the Daemons so they would preserve their ammo. Meanwhile, a Space Marine by the name of Rencar was put in charge of the situation going on here, since Chapter Master Phoros and Chapter Master Tu Shan were busy hunting down STCs.

Inquisitor Hassaph, an Inquisitor who stayed on the outpost here, had come to talk to Space Marine Rencar. Of course, when Inquisitor Hassaph discovered it was only a normal Salamander Space Marine here instead of Chapter Master Tu Shan. Well, they tried to exert their rank to pressure the Space Marines. With no effect due to direct orders from Chapter Master Tu Shan, who had ordered Space Marine Rencar to order around the rest of the Space Marines here. Meaning Space Marine Rencar had more authority due to those orders preventing the Inquisitor from assuming command. Much to Inquisitor Hassaphs frustration. Then he tried to order me around!

I’m serious, here are their exact words.

“So, Glop is it? Your forces are to follow my orders by order of the Inquisition. I’ll need a total rundown of your forces. We can consolidate and remove this daemon infestation as quickly as possible.”

My reply? “The Glop Armada is willing to work with you Inquisitor Hassaph but make no mistake. You are not in charge of the Glops.”

It sounded reasonable at first, listening to his first talk. But he wanted complete control. During our first chat together he wanted to rush straight to the local kingdom's capital to punish the King. Course I argued against it. Doing that would be a large waste of time. We need to separate the king from the people. Something I had already been doing, constant effort and all. Yet he threw all my arguments out the window and demanded I follow his plan. I think he may have a bit of an anger issue when it comes to the King.

Ah, here he is now.

“Have you reconsidered Glop?” He practically spat out my name.

I gave him a shrug. “If your done throwing a hissy fit? Yes. Still not just rushing the local king though. Take a look at this.”

He frowns and comes to the war table. I display the current influence. “The King has already lost all his influence, preferring to hide within his castle while the daemons cause chaos. His army has fractured and is causing trouble as well. Acting no different than the Cultists. We’ve had to put down several of these, well, I’ll call them bandits.” The Influence Displayed was massive in changing his mood. The Golden Area was an area claimed by the Imperium and Glops, it took two-thirds of the world. With the Area, the King had under control being less than a 10th, only a single city. With the Chaos holding the rest. Even though we were constantly pushing against the chaos.

The Inquisitor spoke, “Fine, I see your point. Maybe we don’t have to just rush the King and deal with them. But they still need to be punished. They blatantly disregarded imperial authority, and need to be dealt with.”

I gave him a shrug with my glop. “The odds of them even being alive by the end of this is low, if the King is still alive regardless.”

“Hmm, well. If we are going to deal with the chaos we are in a fairly good position. You have a larger number of forces and are several times more dangerous.” He began pointing, the colors changing to show an arrow when he moves his finger.

“What I’m thinking is this, we do solid pushes and split the daemon territory into sections. That way we can deal with them one at a time, simply using overwhelming numbers to eventually bring every cultist and daemon to the ground and show them the Emperor's mercy.” He said, finally giving a plan that wasn’t pushed by anger.

“Good, We can also do harassment by using the instability of the Immaterial Realm to harass them within the regions, to prevent them from doing anything sneaky.” The Inquisitor nodded.

“Then we should get moving… Still, what if the King is holding something? Like a relic from the Dark Age of Technology?” I froze… it’s possible. Many world conquerors were using similar things.

“I’ll talk to Rencar. You may be right.”

He froze for a second, processing my words before taking a proud stance. “Of course I’m right!”

Elsewhere another Glop was going over the same map with Rencar.

Rencar was talking. “If we clear out the Cultist infestation here we can destroy the Cultists supply line completely. Without any logistical support, the Cultists will naturally start to flounder, then all we would have to deal with is the daemon infestation. We still have several towns here, here, and along this river here. We will need to liberate these towns and save any survivors that we can as well.”

“Hmm. We may need to push the King here as well.” I said, highlighting the castle.

He laughed, “Did the Inquisitor say something that got you to listen to him.” He went silent for a second, before showing a bit more aggression. “Did he threaten you? If he did I’ll execute the fool now.”

I shrugged. “No, he pointed out something that I should have realized. There is a relic here. I have reason to believe the King may know where it is. Specifically the wreckage of a Dark Age of Technology warship. Or at least, a part of it.”

That got Rencars attention. “Damn. If it’s a gun they could probably turn the battle on the planet completely.”

“Agreed. We need to discover what that technology is, and preferably take it for ourselves.”

He sighed, “I’ll gather my brothers. Can the Glop Legion take these locations?”

I nodded, “Don’t worry, The Glop Legion will follow the plan. We have the numbers for it.”

He nodded. “If this king has that relic, we will get it. For now, you must follow the plan. We need to crush the cultists and daemonic beings here on this world and prove to the rest of the imperium your abilities.”

“You may have a point, showing that we can affect things on the material side in a positive way could pave the path for getting more solid relations with the rest of the Imperium as a whole. We just need to have the news of my interference spread across the stars of the Imperium after we are done.” I said, thinking.

“Hmm. I’ll inform the Chapter Master of this. Garnering an improved relationship with the rest of the Imperium will go a long way.” He said, nodding.

After some time, we pushed forth. While Space Marine Rencar went to the main castle with his Brothers, I pushed the various towns and locations of Daemons. I was shredding through the Daemonic Forces. With a lack of reinforcements, the Daemons were in massive trouble, cause my Glops were the perfect counter to a daemon in the material realm. They didn’t come back after my Glops killed them here. Mainly cause I ate the little bits that they called daemon soul.

Hours passed, as I captured more and more territory. Something happened at the Castle. I focused, bringing my attention to the Glop there. It was a disaster. The Space Marines were covered with Glops preventing them from falling to their wounds while Apocatharies patched them up to the best of their abilities.

I looked for Rencar, but not finding them I asked aloud. “Where is Rencar?”

“In here.” I looked ahead, he was in one of the rooms, a bedroom? Likely the Kings room. I glanced at the bed. On it was a dead man, and next to it was Rencar. He had lost an arm.

“What happened?” I had checked the memories of my Glops, but they were blank. Erased.

He laughed, “I don’t know myself. I just know, whatever we were fighting? It had a tough time standing up to you.” He stood up and walked into the other room.

“All of our memories of fighting whatever it is are gone. But I know we fought in the courtyard.” I followed him, to see destruction.

It looked like a tornado had gone through the place, there was Glop goo everywhere, but also a red goo-like substance as well. Rather similar to that my own. Yet, different. Twisted. “What caused this?”

He pointed. “The Relic. Last I remember I activated it before whatever caused this appeared.”

I head in the direction he pointed, it was an obelisk… a rather familiar obelisk. It felt so familiar, yet. Nothing about it came to mind.

“This… isn’t of human design.”

“I know. The Tech-Priests are already organizing its destruction. At least it isn’t glowing anymore or causing whispers.” He said, grimacing.

I looked at it. Why did that thing feel so familiar? I sighed, “Let’s get everyone fixed up.”

I looked at the ground, the human corpses here were mutilated and mutated. It felt extremely familiar. Disgustingly so. Except it was something from my previous life. I was certain of it. Something had taken my memories… and it made me angry.

I then started bringing more of my glops into this body. Forming a larger form. “What are you doing Glop?”

“Destroying the damned thing,” I replied.

He nodded, looking at the device in disgust. I completely covered the obelisk in my Glops form… and began to twist. The thing creaked and groaned. I could hear screaming in my mind as the Obelisk began to burn red… but I ignored it in favor of twisting it apart, into pieces. It resisted for a few more seconds before the entire thing completely fell apart. The twisted metal fell to the ground. I was disassembling the device at a molecular level. Despite its resistance. I refused to have my memories tampered with.

I released a breath I didn’t know I had when it was reduced to nothing but materials. Finely ground dust of materials. I glanced at Rencar, who seemed shocked.

“You reduced it to dust? Our bolters were barely scratching it. How did you do that?” He said, incredulous.

“A Glop can use an absurd amount of force if given the chance. Most Daemons never give that a chance so you won’t see something like this often.” I replied, examining the powder. That presence was fully gone now.

“The Inquisitor is organizing an execution of the remaining people in the palace,” Rencar spoke.

I nodded, “That may be needed. There is no telling how long they spent in the presence of that thing. I can deal with them in after their deaths.”

Rencar spoke, “Is that why you are so desensitized to death? Because you can meet them in the afterlife?”

I nodded. “Yeah. It’s kind of hard to see death as permanent anymore.” Daemonic Corruption is a fate far worse than death.

He was silent, before heading to the Apocatharies. He would need a new arm. I focused on the rest of the situation on the planet. I would have complete control of this planet in a few days… I wonder what the greater half of myself will think when we remerge?

16. Threadmarks: Warhammer 16
    TrueGuardian32

—Dark Space, Dr. Glop

It was a glorious sight, we started working on a ship after the Salamanders joined up with Glop. A wondrous ship that would be capable of traversing the blind eternities. Something capable of bringing the Emperium with us to another universe. To another home. A backup plan basically. We were pushing the limits of Glop adaptability, hand in hand with the Mechanicus. We constantly pushed our efforts to the max, pushing the limits of design. Doing something that the Mechanicus had pretty much forbidden… innovation. And it was approved by the Fabricator General himself. Meaning this Ark would be built, one way or another.

Originally it was going to be smaller, but Glop material is able to replicate other materials to a degree. Including some materials, I thought of as fiction. I replicated Eezo from Mass Effect. That changed things massively. It allowed us to build a ship as large as we wanted without worrying about the effects of mass and create an ease of use artificial gravity. This allowed us to expand the initial design of the ship. The problem then turned to resources and energy.

We had been harvesting worlds using Glops to process the resources into dust and then melt them into shapes on the ship, slowly making the frame of the enormous starship. A four-hundred-kilometer-long starship was being built slowly, but surely. Glops made up most of the sublayers of the ship. Keeping it together and processing the Eezo Glop materials, as well as acting as an alternative way to transfer energy throughout the ship and keep the ship actually moving. Glops only required intent in order to move, so there wasn’t an actual need for thrusters on the ship. That was taken full advantage of by the Mechanicus Tech-Priests.

At the core of the ship was a hole, this hole would be closed around a star. More specifically a blue star. We would be using it as the core to power the ship. A reactor core, once the blue star is encased the tools on the ship would close, sealing the star, and beginning the reactor core conversion practice. First, we would be compressing the star until it forms a blackhole, small, but powerful black hole. Using Eezo Goo we would use that blackhole as the reactor core, giving us a large source of material and energy. In theory, we will be able to use the tools from the core to extract even more materials and energy from other black holes.

What about the speed? Well, the ship isn’t capable of Light Speed through the Immaterial Realm. It can’t enter it. Not without consequences, since it is made using a hybrid of Glop and normal material it will not adjust its size to the Immaterial Realm and with the Glops perception of the realm. It can cause disastrous consequences. After the initial testing, there was a hole in the realm that had to be patched with Glop material that still hasn’t recovered. So testing to find a new method of FTL has been worked on. There have been promising tests with another fiction-like duplicated material called redstone. As well as promising tests with Eezo Goo.

To think, Tech-Priest Gearman used to be skeptical of this project. Now he’s just as fanatical about it as everyone else. The Fabricator General himself contacted me on the vox once. I didn’t understand most of what the old guy said. But I do know I had direct approval from the Fabricator General. The Main Personality would likely be excited over the progress of this project. But it isn’t time to unveil it just yet. We still have a few years before it is actually completed.

— Dark Space, Fleet Amiral Magos Gearman

The project was going MAGNIFICENTLY! The Starship was the best one we have ever started building. Even the Fabricator General approved. I did have to work with the Mars Tech Priests, which was a bit of a downer. But respect where it was due, they did wonderful work. We were working with new prospects after all. Glops were technologically adaptable and allowed for some wonderful biotech work. It was massively improving our understanding of technology. Originally working on something like this would be considered tech-heresy.

Yet. Progress showed differently. Glop had proven not to be an enemy of the Imperium, and at most an ab-human species. Meaning it was possible to work with them. They were using several loopholes to allow this project to work without interruption and cries of heresy. If only the Adminstratum would back off. Those old fools are too worried about their own positions to care. They kept putting up ridiculous demands and sending in ridiculous accusations against Glop that were already proven incorrect.

Those old fogeys would learn the error of their ways when Glop made it across the Immaterium and the Emperor himself taught them a lesson. I leaned forward, examing the many blueprints. I had more work to do. This Ark will be worthy of the Emperor's grace.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2022
  17. Threadmarks: Warhammer 17
    TrueGuardian32

We were only a few days away from the other end of the tunnel. An armada of Glops constantly pushing forth into the Immaterium. There were of course issues on the material side of the universe. But I didn’t see those problems, I just kept spreading my influence and conquering the immaterium. One step at a time. Constant, consistent progress to the next step. Events had come and gone. With numerous worries. What was the obelisk from Dead Space doing here, and what had happened with it? That was a pressing issue in my mind. But it wasn’t even the peak. I was constantly pushing, constantly taking that next step.

It helped that I had managed to get the Imperium on my side for the most part. Well, not all of the Imperium. Some still dislike me. Mostly the anti-mutant and anti-ab-human groups. I just had a good portion of the imperium on my side. Mostly those in power as well. I had the inquisition constantly debating my existence.

It didn’t take long, I had made it. The other end of the webway. There were thousands, no, billions of daemons constantly trying to get into the webway at a suicidal rate. Most were succumbing to the Golden Rays that came from the webway. A pulled a large amount of myself together, a massive glop big enough fully cover the tunnel. Then it happened. As my glop pushed in, a massive Daemon appeared. Then three more appeared. The Avatars of Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch, and Nurgle.

“Ah, Glop. So misguided. Maybe we can turn you into something more useful.” Slaanesh said, laughing and licking their lips.

“Slaanesh, stop with your childish urges. Glop, you should stop here. There isn’t a point to this you know. It won’t change anything. The End is Coming. Regardless of who is in power.” Tzeentch. Knows the universe is collapsing.

“I WILL RIP OUT YOUR GUTS!” Definitely an Avatar of Khorne.

“My children would have to suffer longer if the emperor is allowed to return, so I’ll have to stop you here Glop,” Nurgle spoke with finality.

I grinned, my best grin, as a new Golden Glop took to the field. Smaller than the four avatars. The Giant Glop moved to block the entrance as the Golden One Approached. The part of me within the Glop began to speak.

“Fascinating, it seems you are all here to try to stop us… Well, good luck with that.” Then the remaining glops began to combine into the Golden Glop. It seems the Emperor is a better teacher than I thought. “Allow me to erase you, foul abominations.” The fight began.

The Golden Glop was using Glops as overpowered weaponry, forming tentacles that would attempt to rip apart the bodies of the Avatars of the Chaos Gods. Those bodies would immediately reform that lost part, before striking back. The Glop would then reform the lost mass due to the simply uncountable amount of reinforcement Glops. Then, the tricky part began. A simple ritual, one screwing with time. It was all that was needed.

The area of the fight changed as time was slowed within it. A plot, a plan. Coming straight into fruition. For them, only a few minutes to days could pass… but on this side? Years could pass. The Chaos Gods put all their focus on dealing with me as well, meaning they won’t realize the passing of time. Their spirits were concentrated within these avatars. Heh, my first time messing with Chaos Magic, and I decided to go big.

Then I focused on preventing any more chaos from bothering the Emperor. The Emperor would recover while I distracted the chaos. Intricate plans have many possibilities for mistakes, so many possibilities. But when they are successful? They are game changers. Sometimes KISS isn’t the right strategy. Especially when dealing with chaos.

There is a LOT that can go wrong with this plan. And if it does fail I’ll just have to fight a prolonged battle regardless. But as long as I’m careful I should be able to do everything that is needed, the things that can interfere and prevent my body-blocking for the Emperor are rare. The Behemoths were something I could deal with using a large amount of mass, and the webway tunnel was officially blocked. The Emperor has already begun the recovery process. Building up their Psychic power as fast as possible.

In the meantime, I focused on reinforcing this position as much as possible. All I did was buy valuable time, I needed to take advantage of that time to make it impossible to get to the webway. There are a few people that could hurt this plan. Abbadon, Magnus, and the Eldar. But plans were in place to deal with all three. Abaddon had been spotted and was currently dealing with an Imperial Fleet who was using Glop assistance to basically nullify the Chaos Psychers. Causing the Chaos Fleet Abaddon had been building up to start falling into pieces.

The Eldar? Well, I did a little Farseeing and put the pieces in place for an Orkish Horde to relentlessly pester the Eldar. Much to the Eldar's frustration, I had started to block their attempts in Farseeing. Course I wasn’t merciless. They would still win against the Orks. But the Orks would prevent the Eldar from doing anything that would hurt our efforts against the chaos.

As for Magnus? Well, he was not a fan of Jaghatai Khan barreling down his door. He tried to use chaos magics to escape and Khan did something that really surprised me. He threw my glops at Magnus’s face. I can still remember the outcries of rage. ‘GET THIS ABOMINATION OFF OF ME! OH TZEENTCH IT IS IN MY MOUTH!’. Regardless with him basically slimed it only took a few moments to completely restrain him. My slimes were acting as a barrier from the warp preventing him from using chaos magics. Although I will say his raw psychic potential was rough to deal with. Kept having to cover him with Glops till he couldn’t fight back anymore. Khan was just laughing the entire time as he tossed more and more Glops at the mass. Regardless, that meant that Magnus was basically dealt with for now. Much to his annoyance.

Time passed. It took a month before the Chaos Gods realized what was up. For them it was only an hour, but still. They dispelled the time bubble to see something rather intensive. Time passed extremely slowly in the bubble, and they were rather shocked by the changes that they were seeing when they came out of it. I had turned the other end of the Webway tunnel into a Fortress. A massive untouchable fortress. My influence over the warp had also grown considerably. I now covered most of the warp and the effects could be seen all over the warp. More and more souls were now going to my heavens instead of the Chaos Gods' embrace. The Eye of Terror had completely dissipated as the number of warp storms started to get less and less.

My standing with the Administratum had changed. The Emperor was now able to communicate, for some reason the Emperor had chosen not to talk to me yet. Why? I have no clue, I’ve been sitting in anticipation for him to finally contact me. But he hasn’t, and now I was in a full-blown total war with what remains of the Chaos Gods' forces. Solo. The Lamenters and Salamanders had to be sent back to the materium with how dangerous it was getting for non-soul entities. I continued to pressure and relentlessly attack the forces of the Chaos Gods, who were rapidly declining day by day. They didn’t have an uncountable number of forces anymore, as they couldn’t replenish their forces fast enough, and I had too much coverage over the chaos. What’s funny is that if I really wanted to, I could shift my entire mass and end this in an instant, at the cost of every soul within my body. Not an appealing thought.

Something caught my interest. I shifted into the glop on the furthest corner of the immaterial realm. And I glanced up. A tear in reality. Leading directly out into the Blind Eternities. It was getting bigger. It stretched endlessly, and somehow in a 3d manner, it extended downwards into material realm. I could see space through the cracks on the floor. Huh, the universe was going to collapse… A depressing thought. I delved into the past, using Farsight. Then I blinked, this is where the Black Library was supposed to be.

“Surprising isn’t it?” A clown walked up next to my Glop.
    “No matter what you do, it will be pointless. This universe is collapsing.” He said, sticking up a middle finger to the Blind Eternities, before sighing.

I glanced at it. There was a way. “It won’t collapse.”

He laughed, “How will it not collapse? This crack has been expanding over years, it already started to consume other timelines. I saw my own death.”

I decided to not answer, but show instead. My Glops began to change, turning transparent. I knew I could mimic materials using my soul, including fictional ones. I didn’t know to the extent though. So I was trying something. I was making a Self Replicating Universe Restoration Glop. It would change into the material that made up the barrier, and patch up the cracks in reality. The glops began to deform, melting into a line along the crack of the blind eternities. It began to expand, slowly. I could see it. It worked, to a degree. It made no sense whatsoever, but it did function. So I kept doing it. The SRURG would continue to patch up the cracks until it completely repaired this universe.

The Clown's eyes were wide as they stared at it. “How… how is that possible?!”

I shrugged. “No clue. But as long as it works. It works.”

Then he sighed, “Eventually the cracks from the other timelines will leak into here as well.”

I shrugged and responded. “And? The Glops will just spread from this timeline to that one, fixing the cracks in those timelines. This universe is on the path to recovering regardless of what others intend.”

He was silent. Before taking a seat.

“What are you doing?” I ask, glancing at him confused by his actions.

“I’m watching, everything I had was taken, my followers were here when the crack formed. They are gone, erased. They couldn’t survive the environment of the realm beyond. Least I can do is watch it get fixed. Then when it is almost done, I will leave as well.”

I widened my glop eyes. “What?”

He laughed, “There isn’t much for me to do in this realm anymore. My friends are gone. The Eldar that worships me won’t be going to me. Everything I stand for is disappearing from my grasp, and I just… don’t want to exist anymore. You’ve done more for me than anyone else has. You take care of the dead regardless of their former allegiance and you have literal heavens, and I’m tired Glop. I’ve been around for a long time. I did my part a long time ago. Since you are here? I can relax… and I can go.”

I tested the waters, “Why not just go to one of my heavens? You could stay in one.”

“I appreciate the offer, but no. I’m simply done.”

“You know it will take years, if not centuries for the crack to be fully repaired right?”

He grins. “I have a lot to think about.”

18. Threadmarks: Halo 18
    TrueGuardian32

The turbulence was insane, the ship was breaking to pieces, and the people inside? Well, they were fine, for the most part. May have had a few injuries. Turns out that the blind eternities were NOT kind to non-soullike materials, and my armor on the Ark fell to pieces. Disintegrating into the Blind Eternities. Luckily my soul coated the rest of the internals of the ship, we just lost most of our external weapons.

“How're things going out there Uncle Glop?” The Space Marine, Captain Jillan spoke. Jaghatai and the Chapter Masters could not come with us on this expedition, as they were trying to get the imperium under control now that the main Glop personality had restricted the actions of the chaos.

“Could be better, we lost all external weapons and are relying just on the Glop external body currently. The Blind Eternities is apparently very anti-non-soul-like material.” I replied, examining the damage.

The Captain sighed, “How far are we from the next multiversal bubble in that case? I lost all access to external vox casters so I can’t get a look.”

I glanced, we had three universes in viewing range, and the Eldritch horrors were also fascinated by my existence. I gave them a little wave and they waved back before getting back to watching the Warhammer verse slowly repair itself. They were fascinated by the process apparently. They are surprisingly friendly, not extremely hostile as long as they were within the blind eternities.

Regardless, this expedition was to set up a colony in the closest universe and discover if there was another humanity there. My universe existed somewhere out there in the blind eternities, so it would make sense for there to be more possible universes with humanity within.

“I’d give it somewhere between one day and sixty years depending on the filler,” I replied in a joking tone.

“Can I get a more precise answer Uncle?” The Space Marine asked, slightly annoyed.

“It was a joke Jillan, anyways we should arrive in an hour.”

The man raised his eyebrows. “That’s much faster than expected.”

I’d shrug, but I can’t do that without shaking the entire ship. “The Blind Eternities doesn’t really have a concept of time and distance beyond our own. I have to apply metaphysics just so we will arrive at our destination. It actually only took us a second to arrive outside of the next universal bubble, but in our perception of time it will take around an hour to actually enter the said universe.”

He nodded… before he spoke again, “I have no clue what you meant by that except that we will be there in an hour.”

I sighed, “We really need better schooling in the Imperium again. Hopefully, the Emperor gets on that soon.”

We began to pass through the barrier between the Blind Eternities and the Universe, originally this would be solid to me, but metaphysics makes no sense. I perceive a passageway into the universe so I’m able to enter and leave the said universe. I suspect it has to do with my former exposure to the Blind Eternities, giving me similar abilities to a planeswalker, which could be why I’m able to replicate any material I can imagine. The science side of Glop is researching as much data as possible, a split personality of that Glop came with me to this universe. They would be assisting with research and reverse engineering anything we get along with the Tech-Priests.

A few more minutes pass before we pass through into the universe. We of course land in this universe's version of the Warp. I leave an offshoot Glop that will grow here and then enter the verse. A single Glop should be enough to grow into something like the Warhammer verses version of Glop in a few years.

We arrived. “Good news Captain Jillan, we arrived. Let’s get the Navigators up and moving so a colony can get started. We got the Emperor's will to execute, let’s go!” Then activity began. The Navigators began to identify reliable worlds with the Magos to find a suitable spot to start a colony and a Forge World.

I sighed examining the damage to the exterior of the ship. The Magos back home are going to have my hide for not warning them about the dangers of the blind eternities, even though I didn’t know of them myself. I focused, listening to the instructions of the machine spirits and the navigators, guiding the Ark to its destination. It doesn’t take long for us to arrive at a star system with a habitable world. Hopefully, there isn’t anything extremely dangerous in the world. The internal hangars of the Ark opened as colony ships and space marine ships exited the Ark and began to set up a presence in the system. The ship designated by the Mars forces started to set up on the moon starting the groundwork for a forge world. It will probably be a few months before everything is perfectly set up. The STC recovery in the other world definitely helped massively.

19. Threadmarks: Halo 18.5
    TrueGuardian32

Sila Veer, the newest Frontier Colony of the Imperium and the stepping stone to making an impact in this new universe. Science Glop was already attempting to see if they can make it possible for communications to extend from this universe to the Warhammer Verse. Meanwhile, I was working with the rest of the people here to extract materials and such that would help greatly increase the production of the colony. STCs brought us to Dark Age Colony status luckily. So we were rapidly adapting this new world into something actually useful for the Imperium.

The Space Marines were here as a failsafe measure for if the Imperial Guard we brought with us had problems, and the Inquisition which had somehow not been wiped out by the Imperium had sent their own forces with me as well. The hope was, that along with possibly contacting another humanity, we could also build up an army that can assist the Imperium away from prying eyes. That way if the Tau somehow actually managed to pressure the Imperium or another Eldar plot was executed we could actually do something about it.

We hadn’t fully adapted Glop Eezo and Glop Redstone to Warhammer ships yet, there were projects for it back in the Warhammer verse, but not here. Yet. The hope was we could get some more scientific-minded humans from this colony in the future to power a think tank that could possibly assist us in the future. I observed the flurry of the Warhammer verse humans as they started up construction and worked on making the Hive City.

Glop material was actually used in the construction of the Hive City. Apparently, people like to come to me and relax, I offset the worries in their minds… What they don’t know is that I’m legitimately eating their depression. I have no plans on telling them that of course. It’s a great source of Glop material, which gives me a net positive in terms of Glop material gain. I watched as time passed, and I wonder when the Glop in the Warp will contact me.

20. Threadmarks: Halo 19
    TrueGuardian32

With the colony underway and growing rapidly. Expansion was a pipe dream. I didn’t have the resources my other body had to rapidly expand, my expansion in both the materium and the immaterium in this world was extremely slow. Meaning I’ll have to backpack on the people I brought with me from the Warhammer verse to start with. Due to this, I was constantly focusing on research and development over the need to expand. It would likely take dozens of years before I can get to the level I had reached in the Warhammer universe. Honestly, all I can do is sigh at that.

“Problems Uncle Glop?”

I jiggled the Glop body. “Yeah Captain Jillan. My expansion isn’t fast enough, which I suppose is a good thing.”

“I see. So you are running into an issue of not knowing what to do?” The Space Marine asked, swinging in his chair.

“If only. I have plenty to do, I’ve been assisting in the development of the colony, researching different aspects of Glop Material, and I’ve been learning from the Mechanicum Tech Priests that came with us. I just feel like we should be expanding, but I suppose that is just habit.”

“Habit? Why would you say that?”

“Simple, when I was in our universe I was dealing with opponents that could only be dealt with using numbers and expansion. So that is what I did. Constantly. I was non-stop expanding cause that was the only thing I knew could help us back there. Hmm… Regardless we should probably see if Earth exists here. We should be able to use our star charts to track down the earth in this universe. Unless it’s completely different than our own universe, which isn’t always the case.”

He nodded, “Our forces are at your disposal. The Emperor's mission must be completed.”

I nodded. “We can’t forget the Emperor's other mission, we need to develop this colony into a full-on expansion of the Imperium. We got many worlds to build colonies on. The problem is that everything takes time.”

He nodded before we were interrupted by some Imperial Guardsmen.

“Sir! Reporting in, we found something. Ruins on the surface of Sila Veer.”

I quickly shifted googly eyes on my glop and raised its brow. The people in the room all just stared at me.

“This isn’t the time Uncle.” Captain Jillan said, unamused.

I’m not apologizing. Or getting rid of them. “Continue Guardsman.”

“There were Xeno ruins on the surface of Sila Veer, the Guardsmen on the ground are keeping their distance, but we found it important to report.” The Guardsman spoke, keeping his tone respectful. I could feel his worry though, I was eating it. The effects caused the Guardsman to start calming down.

“Get a hold of the Magos, Grant! You get the sixth company ready. Glop, do you have a legion ready?” Captain Gillan took charge, his emotions had turned tense seeing as it was a similarity to the Necron tombs.

“Always.” I nodded, putting serious eyes on the Glop, as a legion of a thousand Glops gathered within the Ark.

Sila Veer, Ruins.

The Glops were rolling along with the Space Marines and Tech-Priests, slowly going into the ruins.

“Magos Reveer, do you recognize any of these symbols?” The Company Leader, Steve spoke.

The Tech-Priest grunted in static. “No. It is a completely unknown language. It will take time before we can turn it into anything legible.”

The architecture of this place was extremely familiar to me. Despite the location of the place being unfamiliar, they bore a stark resemblance to Forerunner structures in Halo. Worth considering the possibility of this universe being a Halo variant like the Warhammer one? Yes definitely. If it happened once, it can happen again.

If so, a flood infestation could be possible. Though it would be unlikely. “Space Marines. Keep your guard up. I recognize this architecture. If it is what I’m thinking of this could either be peaceful, or extremely dangerous. If you see small creatures crawling at you shoot them.” They all focused on me.

Steve spoke first, “Small creatures?”

I nodded, “They would have tentacles extending out of them and will head straight for you. If it happens, kill them. They have similar properties to a Genestealer cult but are more on the infectious side. They are quite small, so keep an eye out.” I’m not keeping this bit of meta-knowledge to myself. If the flood is here, it would be quite dangerous.

We went deeper into the structure. A lot of the place was barren, but the more I explored the more similarities I saw with the Forerunners, and the more sure of what universe I was actually in.

I felt a connection form with the Glop of the immaterium.

I took a deep breath as information passed to me. “Alright, I just got information from the Immaterium. This place was built by an ancient race in this universe known as the Forerunners. Fortunately, there isn’t much actually from that race here, this structure is only an outpost to observe the unique crystals in the caverns.”

“So there isn’t a need to be tense?” Steve spoke relaxing before I dashed his hopes.

“Nah, that thing I spoke about? It does exist. I don’t know if there is any here, but we will have to search this world to make sure there isn’t any here. Fortunately for you lot, I will be the one doing that. Go report back, I’ve already informed the Captain.” They nodded, except for the Tech-Priest.

“Sir Glop, what if there is Xeno tech here, you will need me in that case.”

I nodded. “Could be, you can keep exploring if you wish. I’ll have an escort following you just in case.” I then split off. Letting another Glop personality take my place as I took greater control of the Glop Mass.

The Halo Verse, that is worrying. We will need to make our way to Earth ahead of schedule. There is no telling if the Human-Covenant war has already started yet or not. I felt an echo of annoyance from the me in the immaterium. I could feel them start expanding to a specific point… where are they going, oh maybe they are trying to go to the location of Terra in the Warhammer verse? Would be a good place to start.

21. Threadmarks: Warhammer 20
    TrueGuardian32

The chaos was on its final legs, the Tau were now facing a ton of trouble and the Eldar were as well. I didn’t know much about the materium these days, but I did know that. The God-Emperor of mankind had a powerful presence to them and they were completely overturning the imperium and unifying it. They had shared plans with me to start back up armada in a new universe via the Ark. I didn’t agree wholeheartedly, but eh, having their help in new universes could be good.

On the immaterium side of things, where I was and had the most knowledge of, I was reigning supreme. I had started to expand into the neighboring galaxy. There is more than one galaxy in a universe after all. It is insane to think that I’ve only covered a tiny amount of the larger galaxy. What is crazier to me is that if you go far enough out, you actually leave the Chaos Gods' sphere of influence and reach the edge of the materiums ‘land.’ In order to expand out into another galaxy I had to build Glopships capable of flight, which wasn’t that difficult thanks to Eezo imitation and redstone imitation. The redstone engines provided a constant source of thrust that requires little to no fuel.

Using that I was able to close the distance between galaxies. Allowing me to reach another land, a galaxy that had a land similar to the one in the Milky Way without all the Daemons and such, I suspect that because there wasn’t an event horizon with the Old Ones here that the other galaxy wasn’t as affected. It had a few races here and there that I was discovering, who were human in my vision, not much I could do about that but I did create a few Heavens over there. It was an excellent second expansion for more Glop material, if things didn’t work out here in the Milky Way I had a way out of this galaxy. Not sure if the Emperor is going to randomly turn around and decide that I must die. I hope that doesn’t happen, but it is distinctly possible. I did get told to return my forces to the immaterium after all.

I would sigh, but there really isn’t a point is there? I’m living pretty well in the immaterium after all. The Nurgle was dissipated a while back, and Khorne is barely a shell of his former self. Slaanesh is only hanging on by fleeing into the materium, allowing me to patch the hole their existence left behind. The Emperor and the Eldar have been hunting down Slaanesh thanks to that since they are fully vulnerable due to the entirety of their existence being sent to the materium. As for Tzeentch? Well, they were holding on, barely. They had a lot of daemons and plots that they used to try and fight me, but they weren’t able to replenish their forces anymore, my existence had fully forced the immaterium into a calm. No more Warp Storms, and traveling through the immaterium was now the safest form of FTL.

Not to mention now that I examined myself I realized that I had been going insane, and my mind had basically splintered across the Glops. The Glops were hivemind clusters around a singular splinter of my mind. That mind grows into its own ego and becomes a separate entity from me. The Legion Glops is an excellent example. They are technically one entity. But they originated from a shard of my consciousness. I suspect that the Glop that I sent to the other universe is more me than I am by this point.

Regardless I got to keep going, I am the Greater Glop after all, I keep it all running, I manage the war, I manage the heavens, and I managed the trillions of souls in the afterlife. I am always busy, even as I reminisce right now I have an army of Glops besieging the neutral zones of the immaterium, and I am going over the judgment of dozens of souls through the heavens, as well as keeping the game network up and running. I got a lot of work on my plate that I cannot let off of. Eventually, I’ll simplify it and make it easier to deal with. I am already working on that.

Constant progress, and I can’t help but relax a bit. After a tense time, I mean it was only ten years ago that I arrived here? I actually can’t remember the exact time that I arrived here at all. But I do know that time has passed, I’m no longer constantly tense, or constantly fighting. Heck, a few days ago I joined a Minecraft tournament! Heh, that was fun. Things have definitely turned here, it’s not a total grimdark universe now, it still is grimdark, but give it a few years, the Emperor was doing work, and once the Chaos is fully gone, things should get pretty peaceful. Not sure how the Space Marines will handle that. Nor what the newly reformed Inquisition will think of that.

I wonder how the me that went to the other universe is faring, I hope they are doing well. The Ark wasn’t even fully finished when it was deployed.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
  22. Threadmarks: Halo 21
    TrueGuardian32

The Imperium was readily expanding at a fairly rapid pace over the system, I wasn’t able to actually catch up. Which was unfortunate, General Ferro was shocked by that, as I was able to help massively speed up the development of the Hive City. I simply didn’t have enough intelligent life and edible emotion to grow as quickly as I did in the Warhammer verse. That would change if I was able to get closer to this universe's humanity.

A fleet was under construction at the same time, a fleet capable of holding its own against the forces here. We had a significant technological edge against anything that wasn’t Forerunner, as I was certain even a Laspistol would strip away the shielding of the Covenant. However, the priority was to prevent the Halo Universes humanities extinction until a proper force could get built up. That meant specialist ships were sent towards Terra, or well, Earth. They weren’t extremely advanced forces, but they could hold their own and help the UNSC stall until the Imperium arrived. For better or worse. Naturally, some Glop forces were sent with, that way I could act as a way to bridge relations, as the imperium was an empire after all, and I have a feeling that the UNSC, built out of the United Nations wouldn’t be a big fan of that.

Regardless, the protection of human lives were a higher priority than the Imperiums and the UNSC’s viewpoints. The Inquisition would not allow the UNSC to gather a deal better than the Imperium, even though the Inquisition's normal way of negotiating was by gun point. They were actually trained to do negotiations. They were not bad at it either, many competent Inquisitors were able to garner the other Glop's attention and use it to quell things in their worlds. Oh, that brought up some bad memories, repress the war crimes Glop, repress.

On that note do you know I grow faster when I’m depressed or sad? I can eat my own emotions which consistently pushes me on a path of mental stability. I legitimately can’t get traumatized or depressed cause I am eating my own trauma and depression. Which is interesting, I knew I grew fastest when eating dark emotions, but I didn’t know I could eat my own depression. I wonder if that is why I didn’t get depressed when jumping from universe to universe. Which could mean the reason my soul eats emotion is that it evolved to in order to preserve my own existence.

Huh, that means my existence is one of the possible evolutions of humanity. Cool. Anyways, with my spread taking forever and Glop Material growing slower than normal I have to rely on elite groups of Glops. The Immateriun Glop is having a similar issue, so we are making Glop tunnel's throughout the warp which the Imperium is using for travel.

I miss Captain Jillian being the highest in command. General Ferro is ok and all. But Captain Jillian was easier to work with, he understood when I said I couldn't expand reliably. General Ferro gets angry. A lot. Honestly a good source of emotion to eat. I can work with the man, but it is still annoying. Luckily I am technically of Higher Rank since I was considered Uncle Glop, the Friend of the Emperor. Space Marines were more likely to listen to me than him.

I focused elsewhere.

-First Emergence Ship.

The Imperial Ship we built to go to Earth, First Emergence was a powerful Dreadnought that would head to Earth and make a display of force. Not joking, the main intent is to bring the UNSC into the folds of the Imperium. I didn't allow that. Putting our priority into working with the UNSC instead of trying to conquer. Despite multiple complaints. Which I shut down by saying that the Emperor was interested in the different ways humanity would develop. They couldn't say anything about that cause they didn't know what the Emperor told me.

Regardless, why am I focusing here now? We found a glassed planet. Immaterium Glop was already gathering the lingering souls here and putting things together. It was sad, depressing. But most importantly? Edible. I deployed a Glop to the planet which was eating up the remnant emotions that hadn't seeped into the Immaterium yet, and the Glop in the Immaterium was eating the rest. We were expanding rapidly, if only for a few days.

It is sad that I am profiting on the remains of humanity, but I profit more when surrounded by living beings than the dead ones. Regardless the ship continued onwards with new plans at stopping at the Glassed Worlds, so we can drop Glops on them.

23. Threadmarks: Halo 22
    TrueGuardian32

Hellas, Orbit.-

There was only one UNSC Frigate left, fighting against the fleet of Covenant ships that had entered the system. The Colony was unable to evacuate, due to the suddenness of the attack.

UNSC Frigate, Solar Unity Bridge.

“Commander Nowell, the Cole Protocole has been executed.” One of the officers spoke to the man standing next to the strategy table.

“Good, Let’s go out with a bang then. Alisson, keep our guns firing, let’s do as much damage as possible.”

“Sir! We are picking up a large amount of radiation nearby.”

Hope blossomed, “Chenkov?”

“No Sir, it’s unlike anything we have ever seen. The Covenant ships are reacting to it!”

Outside the Frigate five of the fifteen Covenant ships turned, facing the source of the radiation. A piece of empty space… then the space ripped open, a veil of green spread out, as a massive ship exited the veil. Easily bigger than all the ships currently in the system. It was covered in a green goo, and had a shape similar to that of a cathedral near its center.

“The hell is that?”

“Sir! The new ship is firing upon the Covenant vessels!”

The Captain gained his bearings, “Get us moving now! Keep firing on the Covie ships!”

Imperial Ship, First Emergence. - Glop

“Fire upon those XENO SCUM! Show them the full wrath of mankind!”

The Captains having fun. I began launching Glops out of the wall of the ship, thinning out the protective barrier a bit, but those Glops can do a ton of damage if they land on a hostile ship. We followed the path of destruction directly into a Covenant attack, fascinating. I was absorbing information on the Immaterial side as well.

“Captain, Listen up, this is a UNSC Outer Colony under the name Hellas. The residents speak several variants of Low Gothic, mainly those of Greek and English. They are currently being attacked by the Covenant Fleet, Blade of Ancients. Led by Fleetmaster Aros Fen. They have star charts of several Human Colonies near here, and are on a cleansing run, trying to remove as many human colonies as possible… Show them why that is a mistake.”

The Captain nodded grimly, but his eyes were determined. “Crush these damned Xenos!”

Orbit, Narration

The Covenant Ships started firing back at the Imperial Cruiser, which was already ripping the first ships to shreds, two Covenant Frigates were destroyed quickly, as their shields were ripped apart by the Imperial Cruiser. Then some of the randomly launched glops landed on a Covenant Cruisers' shields, and that shield ceased to exist as the Glop expanded, covering the Covenant ship with a green glowing band. Then the ship started to twist, as the Glop constricted itself, splitting the Covenant cruiser in half. Plasma spilled out of the two parts of the ship. The other Covenant ships began diverting some of their fire on the Glops flying around the battlefield, not allowing a second one to land on the ships. Another Covenant ship rocked forward, as a MAC round hit its shields dead center, pushing it right into a Glop, that splattered onto the ship before a second ring began forming around that ship. Then the ship was ripped apart by the Glop it had impacted, right down the middle.

Covenant Ship, Repentance.

“Where is the Fleetmaster!” Shipmaster Nora Velcree demanded.

“We cannot locate them among the wreckage!”

The Cruiser the Glop had destroyed was currently hosting the Fleetmaster. Who had been driven off the Carrier Divine Punishment by its Shipmaster. Fleetmaster Aros Fen was missing in action.

*This is Velin Cri! Acting Fleetmaster to all ships within the Blade of Ancients! I am calling for a full retreat!*

Shipmaster Nora Velcree slammed his hand into the console, “You speak of shame Velin Cri! We cannot retreat!”

*We must inform the Prophets of Humanities' new weapon. Do you want them to run into that ship unprepared!*

Shipmaster Nora Velcree was silent, before speaking in a more calm tone of voice. “Then go. Repentance shall protect your retreat.”

*Untouched will cover your retreat.*

*Ancient Will will cover your retreat.*

Fleetmaster Velin Cri: *May honor be with you, For the Great Journey!*

Nora Velcree looked at the others on the bridge. “We fight and die with honor! Protect the retreat of the Carrier! Punish these heretics with plasma!”

UNSC Ship Solar Unity-

“Sir! We are detecting radiation build-up from the Covenant ships! They are leaving.”

“Dammit! Stop them!”

“Sir?”

“We can’t let news of that ship get back to the Covenant. Stop-” The mans eyes widened, as they looked out towards the covenant ships.

A veil of green had opened in front of the Covenant ships, and massive green tendrils had come out of it and started to pull the Covenant ships into the veil, they spit as much plasma as they could as the green tendrils pulled the ships into the veil. Then there was silence as the veil closed. The only ships left were the Alien Ship and the UNSC Frigate. The small blobs of green discarded by the Alien ship returned to it, rejoining with the green slime on the layer of the ship.

24. Threadmarks: Halo 23
    TrueGuardian32

"What in the Emperors name was that!" One of the Helmsmen exclaimed after the ships were grabbed.

I shifted a bit, "Don't worry too much about that, my immaterium self didn't want to allow them to escape, so they used some anti-warp daemon weapons." Didn't actually know Spires could be used that way.

The Captain spoke, "I see... and you couldn't do that earlier?"

"Not really, figuring out where we are in comparison to the Immaterium is difficult. I have to have the constructs at the right location and locate where I need to pop out of the immaterium." I said, my minds eye watching my other self capture the Covenant forces stranded in the Imperium. The few warp daemons that were lured by the existence of life was very quickly eaten.

"Think of it like artillery fire, you have to have the coordinates first before you can actually fire the canons."
    The Captain nodded, understanding blooming. "So in theory you could do that in a battlefield if we gave you the coordinates?"

I nodded my glop. "Yeah, as long as I have the cords it shouldn't be too hard."

He nodded. Smiling, I sensed his emotions a bit, he was daydreaming of unleashing my Spires on heretics.

I sighed, "Well, we may have a problem soon enough."

He focused on me, "What?"

"We aren't going to eradicate the races of this Covenant."

Everyone focused on me. The Captain gripped the side of the table. "What do you mean?"

"Emperors orders, we need to make the races of this Covenant join the Imperium as Client races. It's the current running idea for dealing with alien races. The Emperor is doing something similar to the Tau back in your home universe." I continued, explaining, they relaxed somewhat, then I continued. "According to the Emperors knowledge, while alien races can live with humanity, they can't truly co-exist with humanity. They are to..." I struggled to find the word for it. "Self Centered? They care more about their own race and government than all races in the galaxy. The Imperium is meant to be the guiding light for these xenos. Force them to unite to care about the Imperium more than their own ideas."

The Captain nodded, understanding blossoming. "So we need to make these xenos recognize the Emperors Holy Light!"

"Basically, yes. As for those that refuse? Well, we have the exterminatus for a reason."

I felt someone talk to one of my glops, in the back of the ship. It was the Space Marine liason. "Uncle Glop, I'm surprised the Emperor convinced you of this path."

I shrugged that glop. "The Emperor had a lot of convincing points." Namely how this was the only way to integrate alien races without the Imperium forces going 'EXTERMINATE THE XENO!'.

I switched back to the Glop next to the Captain. "My Immaterium self will send back those who convert to the Emperors light. The rest... well, the Immaterium is a great place for souls, sometimes."

25. Threadmarks: Halo 23 Negotiations, Part 1
    TrueGuardian32

I took in the widening stares of the UNSC officer that was meeting with us, they hadn’t realized we were humans. Yet. We didn’t use a video transmission to alert them. Well, I am technically the most inhuman of the bunch, even if I consider myself fundamentally human.

“You are humans?”

“Of course! I am Inquisitor Faras, I am here to represent the Imperium of Man in this meeting.” Faras spoke first, the Inquisitor was the one chosen to lead the contact with the UNSC Officer and the Imperials.

The Officer regained his bearings, before speaking. “I am Commander Nowell, I am the Command of the Solar Unity Bridge and representative of the UNSC.”

“It is a pleasure to meet you Officer. I am pleased we managed to arrive here in time to protect humans from those xeno scum.” The polite phrasing of the xenophobe alerted the Commander someone according to my emotional reads.

“I suppose I should introduce myself as well? I am Glop, representing the Glops.” I said, turning their attention to me. Curiosity was through the roof.

“It is interesting to meet the two of you. Shall we have a seat before we discuss?” The Commander was trying to make things more comfortable before we talked.

“There is no need Commander, why don’t you show us around and we can discuss along the way?”

The man froze for a second, they weren’t allowed to give tours to unknown aliens, as we could possibly get some information we shouldn’t have access to in their eyes. Such as the layout of their ship… Mind reading via emotions is pretty BS magic stuff.

I decided to defuse the situation. “Why don’t we just accept the hospitality for now Inquisitor, they may still have difficulties on the ship due to the fight with the Covenant.”

The Inquisitor focused on me, a bit upset at my interference. It was on purpose, a sort of power play, to get the UNSC to appease us, and make them more vulnerable to integration. Fascinating, unfortunately for the Inquisitor, the goal isn’t to subjugate the UNSC, but to observe them and their growth, to see how other humanities grow in his absence.

I consumed his frustration, and the Inquisitor sighed. Before continuing on. “I suppose. We can see more of the ship later then, for now, let us discuss.”

We sat down in a room with a wide viewport. Showing the stars, and a distinct green Imperial battleship. Technically it would be golden if you took my green Glop material off of the top layer. But my glop material was excellent defense.

“I’m sorry I don’t have a good diplomatic representative here Inquisitor Faras.” The Commander apologized, “As you can tell, things were not going well.”

I interrupted. “Hey, where do you want me to drop off the UNSC survivors?”

He focused on me, “UNSC Survivors?”

“The Covenant ships had some UNSC prisoners, and there were some life pods stranded around the battlefield, they are currently safe with the rest of the Glops, I’d just like to know where I can drop them off at.”

“There is a port at the colony on Hellas, can you land there?”

I shook my glop body up and down. “Yes, I’m sending a Glop down there right now.” A green blob detached from the Imperai Ship and headed down towards the colony. “I recommend having some medical support there, most of the survivors I found are patched up, but they will need some long-term medical support.”

The man nodded, thankful-ness echoed out, it was delicious. The Inquisitor was a bit upset with the loss of leverage but shrugged it off after he remembered we were not trying to integrate the UNSC at the moment.

“So what is the Imperium of Man?”

The Inquisitor perked up. “The Imperium of Man serves the Emperor of Mankind to bring his light to the greater galaxy! For Mankind!”

I shrugged, “What he said mostly, we are an Imperialist Society that follows the Emperor, an Immortal Human with a ton of power. The Imperium is here to assist the UNSC in defending itself from the Covenant… For a price.”

My final sentence dimmed the Commander's hopes for a bit. However when I said imperial a few echoes of disgust came from the UNSC Soldiers nearby. May cause issues in the long term.

26. Threadmarks: Indefinite Hiatus
    TrueGuardian32

I've tried again and again to continue this story, and I have failed miserably, I do not think I could continue this story without a major rewrite. Or restarting from the beginning. Sorry but I think I'm going to announce an indefinite hiatus to this story, if I do work on it I will likely restart from the beginning and start exploring more of the ideas I wanted to originally, such as a possible cross with Dead Space and such. Mixing other universes into this universe instead of a Multiverse story.

Mehran.prime, Maka, yarobas and 4 others like this.