• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Hereditas Daemonica [Shin Megami Tensei X DxD] (DEAD)

That sounds like Kiritsugu and MoS Shirou logic. You know how that turned out don't you? It was really bad. Shirou became nothing more than a calculator that kills people and Kiritsugu lost everything he cared about for nothing.

Also Cao Cao is a psychopath that doesn't know what the hell kind of crap he's spewing.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
Also Cao Cao is a psychopath that doesn't know what the hell kind of crap he's spewing.
Exactly. Thank you.

Unfortunately, I forgot for a moment that this is a SMT cross, where we are contractually obligated to have as much moral ambiguity as possible. Fucking bullshit.

John At DAwn said:
No. No no no. Please, no. I am, on principle, against anything that says Cao Cao might have a point beyond "lol humanity". He brainwashes people. He is a villain. I do not want him to be sympathetic.

Er, I think brainwash has many uses, even though in our standard morality it's wrong. Cao Cao brainwashed people to fight for him, it's one of the methods to increase the combatants, also he slipped in the way to reach BB to the Peerage of bad devils so they will betray their masters. Remember the shadow cloak guy in vol 7 and later vol 9? Lelouch also used brainwash via his Geass.

Still I don't consider it's a good way to keep your men in line, sooner or later they will revolt against you. But hey, Cao Cao might love SMTverse, he can kill anything because they're dicks just like him. Dog eats Dog.

Lelouch also hated having to use it and used it as sparingly as he could. He then centered the world's hatred on himself and had himself assassinated as a scapegoat to promote peace in the world. So he and Cao Cao aren't really equal. This was also after countless times of him trying to be a hero with the world forcing him into the villain role. He still won in the end with his gambit.

John At DAwn said:
I don't like him either. What's your point in bringing him up?

He died. His plan killed more than million people. He got betrayed. He will be hated forever.

Fact to remind why brainwash is not a good power to use carelessly. Even using carefully will result in bad ending.

John At DAwn said:
Unfortunately, I forgot for a moment that this is a SMT cross, where we are contractually obligated to have as much moral ambiguity as possible. Fucking bullshit.
And you have see nothing yet. Forget Black and White: this is SMT, where everyone is the Bad Guy. Even you. Yes, I am going to screw the DxD World so hard things will never be the same ever again.

touhou ranfuku said:
He died. His plan killed more than million people. He got betrayed. He will be hated forever.

Fact to remind why brainwash is not a good power to use carelessly. Even using carefully will result in bad ending.
The brainwashing was not the point of my post, man. My point was I don't like every villain being sympathetic.

He was mostly forced to play the role of a villain due to life screwing with him every chance it got. He still managed to be a sort of hero in the end. Paying for his sins with his life while ensuring world peace with the same stroke.

The man's scowl deepens at my words. "I don't think you are aware of your situation. A lowly being like you has no business being cocky to me."

I feel my anger rising at the insult. For some reasons I can't stand him looking down on me. Inhaling deeply I try to calm down: being too angry will cloud my judgment, I can't afford that now that I need all my wits. "I'm not cocky. I'm just not trusting in the slightest the unknown person that I met alone during the night, like any sane person would." Wow, since when I am so snarky? "If you want to know so bad, I don't have a Master: I'm a free person."

"No Master? Wait, are you a [Stray]? I see, that explains everything." He starts mumbling to himself. "I don't feel any presence of your Master nor your comrades. I don't see anything that is trying to hide its presence either. And there's no magic-circle appearing here. According to the current situation, you are a [Stray]. So it won't be a problem if I kill you."

His killing intent spikes. As if my body know what to do I spread my arms and bend my knees. The suspicious guy raises his hand towards me.

I can hear a noise. I know this phenomenon. Something that looks like light but I know is much deadlier starts to gather in his hand. My eyes focus on it, as if trying to analyze the phenomenon-

And then I know. A rough but accurate estimate of how much damage this guy can take before dying; how much magic is housed in his body; what kind of attacks would be more effective against him, what would not be; what he is going to do; and, more importantly...

The light shapes itself into something resembling a spear.

...What he is.

"Fallen Angel!" I almost don't recognize my voice. It's impossible for me to say something with such a guttural and feral tone.

Black wings appears behind the man. "Did you realize it just now? You must be a recently turned Devil."

For an instant the guy's appearance is replaced with an imagine of Yuuma. And then I see red.

I start running toward him. His eyes widening the man hesitates for a moment before throwing the spear at me.

The moment the weapon leaves his hand I lower my body until my chest is a few centimeters from the ground and lunge forward.

"GAH!"

The spear passes above me. I crash into the guy's legs, bones groaning in protest but not breaking, and I wrap my arms around them as the force propel both of us backward. After a few moments gravity exerts his authority and we skid across the rough asphalt.

The man howls in pain and raises his hand, another spear forming in it. "You filthy Devil!"

However I already saw that move twice, I know what to expect. The moment he raises his hand I let go of his legs, grab his wrist with my left hand and push it away from me.

And then I slam my right fist into his face. I'm sure that if I have a mirror right now, the reflection would show an insane and satisfied smirk on my lips as I watch one of the guy's teeth hovering in the air.

I already know I am going to freak out later. But for now, all I want is to break something.

----

Demons. No matter how friendly they chat to you, they are always ready to rip out your limbs in a heartbeat if they feel like it.

Alexander said:
Remember how Rias' family basically owns Kuoh Academy? Remember how they considered a castle as a celebratory gift for Rias and Issei's marriage?
When did this happen? This is news to me.

Be sure to say "thank you for the meal" Issei. >:D :)) It would be bad manners not to say thank you for food that comes to you.

Hey, if you eat an angel do you call it angel food or chicken wings?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Issei is about to get his first taste of Magatsuhi. I really like that stuff. It serve as perfect way to justify experience and level gain In Universe.

It's also the In Universe replacement for heroin for demons. It's their food, water, and air wrapped up into one.

I also thought that the phoenix dude was the fried chicken one.

The Fallen spits out blood. "You lowly-!"

BAM

"Shut up."

BAM

"I'm not interested in anything you have to say."

BAM

"I'm so angry I'm about to explode, and I need to blow off steam."

BAM

"So shut up and be my punching bag!"

I keep raining punch after punch on the guy's face, each blow cracking bones just a bit more. It doesn't matter if he has wings and can strike me from afar, as long as I keep him pinned down-

STAB

I yell, more in surprise that real pain as my stomach is pierced. The Fallen created a light spear in the hand I was not restraining and stabbed me. Why I haven't thought of that?!

My grip go slack for a second and the guy put more strength in his arms, pushing me away. Howling like a madman my enemy stand up and fire another spear that pierce my leg. Again, it doesn't hurt as much as it did when Yuuma almost killed me. Could it be...?

He laughs, spit stained with blood flying out of his ruined mouth. The missing teeth makes understanding his words difficult. "You're done for! Light is poisonous to beings like you. Getting hit by it will result in fatal damage-What?!"

He cries in shock and denial when I grab both spears and tears them out of my body. They're hot, but not unbearably so. The wounds bleed and hurt but I find my mobility not impeded in the slightest. Maybe I'm just ignoring the worst thanks to adrenaline: I saw it happening in movies.

I toss one spear against the Fallen. He dodges sideway to avoid it. In that moment I run towards him gripping the remaining light spear like a baseball bat. I know nothing of swordsmanship so this is the best I can: using it as an instrument to bash instead of slashing.

He creates another spear and tries to parry. I raise my improvised weapon above my head and bring it down with all my strength.

The Fallen's guard shatters like glass.

"STOP!"

----

When the familiar that I tasked with guarding over Ise reported the presence of a Fallen Angel I immediately have Akeno prepare the teleportation-type magic-circle while I gather the rest of my peerage. This is bad: Fallen Angels are the natural enemies of us Devils, they will take any opportunity to hunt a Devil if they think they can get away with it. Ise is in danger: he's not a Devil, but he's similar enough to one that the Fallens may not care. There is no way for Ise to survive for long against an experienced Fallen Angel.

I have to save my future Pawn and make sure another war is not started. The consequences would be disastrous. I can't allow it.

Once Yuuto and Koneko arrive we step inside the magic-circle. Light fill my vision and I feel the familiar feeling of teleportation. When we appear in the location where Ise is I rush forward, ready to save Ise.

Only for my body to freeze, my mouth hanging open and my eyes widening as I behold in sheer disbelief the scene in front of me.

"I...don't think Hyodo-kun needs saving."

Indeed, Yuuto is right. Against all logic and common sense the one gravely wounded and pushed back is not Ise but the Fallen Angel. His pants are torn, his face bloody and mangled beyond recognition and he has several wounds on his chest. Ise is ferociously attacking him without even a moment's pause. The Fallen tries to parry with a light spear, only for his guard to be mercilessly crushed every time by Ise's own weapon.

Which is another light spear! I idly note that the color and form is the same as the Fallen's owns, so Ise probably stole one from his creator.

But wait that's impossible! Light is poisonous to Devils, just being I contact with it would cause burns and unbearable pain. Using a light weapon, especially one created by another, would be impossible for a Devil!

...Except Ise is not a Devil. I presumed he had the same weakness, but could it be that he has a resistance to it!?

After another clash Ise's spear breaks into many fragments. He doesn't hesitate even for a second and immediately use the momentum to ram his shoulder into the Fallen Angel. The body's backward momentum is interrupted by the street's wall and with an agonizing whimper the man collapses to the ground.

"GAH!"

Only for Ise's foot to slam into his right shoulder, pushing him back against the wall. He reaches down and grabs his right arm.

Then he pulls.

"Wha-No. No don't do it don't-AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

"STOP!" I cries out, imploring Ise to cease his actions, but it's as if he didn't even notice me.

With a squeamish sound that violently churn my insides Ise rips off the Fallen Angel's arm. Long pieces of torn skin and muscles dangle from both extremities, a thick jet of blood gushing out from the ruined shoulder. I see the white of the bone sticking out amidst the crimson red.

I feel Koneko's thin limbs hug my legs from behind, shivering in fright. Yuuto is pale like a corpse. Akeno's eyes are glazed over and her breath labored, as if...

For the Unholy name of Satan Akeno! How can you get aroused by this?!

When Ise reaches for the other arm I know I need to do something. Things are already bad enough, but if the Fallen dies they would get even worse. "Yuuto!" My Knight understand and dash forward. Using his speed as a Knight he covers the distance in the blink of an eye. He grabs Ise from behind and pull him away from the Fallen.

"Who the f-Kiba? What are you doing?! Let me go!"

Leaving Koneko with Akeno I run to them. "Stop it Ise! You already won! There is no need to fight anymore. If you continue like this you will kill him!"

He looks at me as if I was crazy. "But I want to kill him!"

The frankness of his admission shocks me into silence. "Ise...what are you..?"

"AAAAAAHH!!"

Without warning the Fallen stand up despite his injuries, his eyes crazed like a lunatic. He swiftly grabs his torn-off arm, spread his wings and flies away.

"Ara, he got away..." Akeno's tone is regretful. I don't even want to think what she is regretting. Her sadism never bothered me, but this level of violence is too much.

"NO! STOP!" Shaking off Yuuto Ise tries to chase the Fallen, but he has already disappeared. He whirls around and stares at us-at me with actual hate. "What the fuck?! I had him!"

"Ise, your wounds. We need to tend to-"

"Forget it!" He stomps down on the ground, leaving an imprint on the asphalt. He glares first at Kiba and then at me. "Why the hell did you stop me?"

"Ise, I already told you: Devils and Fallen Angels are sworn enemies. If we attack unprovoked-"

"Unprovoked?" His eyebrows narrow. "He attacked me first! And I am not a Devil!"

"That doesn't matter!" I reply sternly. "You are under my protection so it's the same thing. I can't let you fight and kill a Fallen Angel or it will cause another war!"

Ise's eyes shot open, his pupils shrinking and flashing red. For a long, interminable instant I was sure he was about to hit me.

Then it ends, his eyes returning to normal. He snarls and stomps away. He picks up his discarded bike like it was a basketball and starts to walk away.

"Where are you going? Ise you're hu-"

"See you tomorrow. Sempai."

My blood turns cold at the venom with which he laced the last honorific. Incapable of mustering a response I watch him walk away, for some convoluted reason both sad at his cold dismissal...and also relieved that he wasn't not in sight anymore.

"What is this..." I put my face in my hands. "I don't understand. What is happening? Why is Ise behaving like this?"

Ise is kind, a bit goofy and very hardworking. Very perverted, but he's a gentleman that would never force himself on a girl.

So why?

Why now I can't help but compare him to a rabid dog?!
----

End of the second chapter.

Damn, just damn. Cathartic, but damn.

Wonder how Issei will feel about his treatment of Rias tomorrow?

Hidden by sight, standing on the roof of a nearby building a figure shrouded in darkness observes the events with Hyodo Issei at their center unfolding on the street below.

"That's more like it. I thought he was just an useless worm, but he has some spine after all."

A slender hand pushes back silky hair from the figure's forehead as mischievous eyes stare down at the retreating figure of Issei.

"Still, is he really the same as the famous Hitoshura? Hard to believe. Oh well: orders are orders."

A flapping of wings.

And then there was nothing more.

Oh man, this is gonna make for some HORRIBLE relations between Issei and Rias, as well as her peerage... Except Akeno, I guess.

Also, OUCH. I feel really sorry for Dohna now.

I really wish I could find an image that says trauma for everyone. But anyway yeah, that's the difference between devils and demons. I feel sorry for Issei though, he was just about to have a nice meal but he got interrupted and his prey got away. He's gotta eat too you know.

Introspective Tinkerer said:
I really wish I could find an image that says trauma for everyone. But anyway yeah, that's the difference between devils and demons. I feel sorry for Issei though, he was just about to have a nice meal but he got interrupted and his prey got away. He's gotta eat too you know.
Can he even eat regular food?

Don't think so no. oh boy raynare is fucked isnt she

Last edited by a moderator:
Raynare is so far beyond fucked that I don't think there is a word that can convey just how fucked she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back